Chapter 1

Blind Date

"So now we have this brand new show that will test your ideal type." Sooyoung said.

"This is Blind Date." Sunny and Sooyoung said together.

"Since this is our pilot episode, we have a very special guest today." Sooyoung said.

Sunny continued, "Viewers, let's all welcome SNSD's main vocalist, Kim Taeyeon!"

The center door opened at the stage and Taeyeon walked towards the two members.

"So Taeyeon are you excited? Sunny said. "

"More of nervous." Taeyeon said.
The audience laughed.

"Okay, let's now introduce the three people who will try to melt Taeyeon's heart." Sooyoung said.

The contestants are inside a small tube room labeled with numbers.

Sunny continued, "#1 is a tall person, she sings, acts, hosts, dances, and is currently finishing her college degree. I know this person very well."

"He might be from the company right?" Taeyeon said

"How sure are you that he's a he?" Sooyoung commented.

"Isn't it?" Taeyeon said.

"There's a voice changer when you hear their voice later so you can't really be sure who's a guy or a girl." Sunny said.

"To summarize, there are both guys and girls in the contestants." Sooyoung said.
"#2 on the other hand is an idol from a quite new boygroup but gained a large fanbase in Asia."

Taeyeon burst out laughing
"I think I know who he is." Taeyeon was giggling.

"We'll see later. Last, #3 is a boygroup member from a senior group, he is also a an MC." Sunny said.

"We will have three rounds for this. Let's start with the First Round." Sooyoung said.

"The contestants will introduce themselves and try to convince Taeyeon why she should go out with him/her." Sunny said.

"Let's start with #1." Sooyoung said laughing.

"I smell something really fishy in this." Taeyeon said.

"Well, I don't know what number my friend is. But then let's now hear from number 1." Sooyoung replied.

"Hi Taeyeon."
Taeyeon heard a sweet and calm voice. She couldn't distinguish it as a guy or girl maybe because they changed the voice too.

"Hi, sweetie." Taeyeon said teasing.

"Does that mean you're in love with my voice already?" #1 said.

"WHOA! Too straightforward." Sooyoung interrupted the moment.

"Well, introduce yourself first." Taeyeon said.

"Uhm... I known you for so long. But it seems you get paired with different people, different idols in boygroups and girl groups but then it was never us. My only fish is for you to see me that I'm in love with you. First of all, I'm cute and handsome, we could be a perfect match. I'm open to anything, I could understand your weirdness. We basically have the same social class and earnings, I could provide for you, your family, and our future kids. Aside from that, I can be serious and dorky. I could make you laugh and smile whenever you're depressed. I hope you consider me, Taeyeon."

"So what can you say about that?" Sunny said.

"I can say that I just fell in love with him or her. Those words were just the words my past and current lover failed to say to me."Taeyeon said.

"Whoa there. Let's see if you will change your mind when you hear #2."

"Taeyeon, noona. I love you. I've been a fanboy for years and then I finally got to know you. I'm just so glad to be able to be with you when I debuted. My dreams were really fulfilled." #2

"So what can you say about that Taeyeon?" Sunny said.

Taeyeon replied, "When you said he's from a relatively new group, I had suspicions. Then with what he said just now, I think I really know who he is." Taeyeon said with a sad face.

"Why are you sad, Taeng?" Sooyoung said.

"It's just that I was expecting him to say more. That's it." Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung then continued, "Here's #3."

"Taeyeon-nah, I'm really sorry for what I've done before. Things are better now. You're from a senior girl group, I'm from a senior boy group. Fans won't get jealous anymore unlike before. Let's make our relationship work. I'll treat you wherever you want and protect you from all your antis. I love you and let's make our relationship work."

Taeyeon then cried a little then smiled. "I just remember how tough it was when we were rookies and all."

Sooyoung and Sunny nodded in agreement.

"Next is the talent portion. Let's start with #1" Sooyoung said.

"I prepared my guitar in here."
#1 said.

Taeyeon was giggling and smiling incontrolably.

#1 replied, "Hey, I haven't started yet."

"Your voice is just so sweet and charming. I want to see you already." Taeyeon said.

"Hold on, baby. Just wait a little you'll see me." #1 said.

#1 continued, "I'll be playing "Gee" on my guitar and I'll do the second voice. Please sing the main voice."

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No no
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak Nolan nanein Oh Oh Oh Oh.
They sang the chorus of Gee harmoniously with their voices blending with each other. The even made the song sound acoustic and romantic.

The second contestant then sang "Open Arms" hitting the really high notes. Taeyeon clapped afterwards like a proud sunbae. But what she felt with #1 was different. It moved her. She was already in love.

The third contestant sang "Lies" by g.o.d. His voice was calm too and did a y rap. But Taeyeon felt the sincerity more with the first one.

"So Taeyeon, who wins this talent round?" Sooyoung said.

"Well, when it comes to talent, everyone's really good. It's hard to judge. But who gave the most emotions and sincerity was #1. The duet and guitar made me fall in love with that person even more."

"Next round is the touching part." Sunny said.

"MWOH! Touching?" Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry, we already briefed them on what parts are not allowed." Sooyoung said.

"So who do you want to go first?" Sunny said.

Taeyeon replied. "Let's start with #3 now."

The audience finally know the face of the contestants a they went out of the rooms and approached Taeyeon. While there was now a blind fold attached to Taeyeon.

#3 went to Taeyeon and kissed her nose. Taeyeon found it really tickling and she felt quite awkward.

#2 kissed her cheek. It was brief. Taeyeon felt that the guy's tongue was out since the kiss was wet. She found it quite y but gross as well.

#1 Then went in front of Taeyeon. The person grabbed her temples and kissed Taeyeon's forehead. The person then bent down and knelt, causing the crowd go wild #1 reached out for Taeyeon's hand and kissed it. The person stood up and whispered to Taeyeon, "Choose me."

Taeyeon thought the voice was familiar. "Yuri", Taeyeon uttered.