Finale

You wouldn't know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all started in a cold autumn’s night. Where winter was coming and the weather was getting colder and colder as each day passed.

“What time is it now? Why are you still here?” said the boy, ruffling his hair lazily, entering the room you’ve been working in all day.

 

“And what makes you think I could enjoy myself at home with this entire unfinished tasks?” you said, showing him bunch of papers in your hands, showing your best lazy face.

 

“You could always finish it tomorrow, you know, don’t force yourself out.”

 

“Why do you care anyway?” you asked, rather annoyed.

Not even a month has passed since he found out that he’s deeply in love with you. His daily activity became much more entertaining, that every day of his being spent by eyeing you secretly, trying to impress the girl just to see her smile. That was at least what he has thought about. He knew he’s totally whipped with your presence but what else can he do? You, on the other side had the completely opposite personality from what he had dreamed about his ideal girl, stubborn, reeking of confidence, and... dense, yet he still found everything about you were fascinating.

 “I don’t understand.”

 

“You don’t understand what?” you asked, raising your eyebrow.

 

“You,”

 

“Wha-”

 

“From all of these time I have lived, what I know is that girls are more likely to have their own girly things but you.” The boy explained, resting his chin on his hand, making an eye contact with you.

 

“I’m not interested in your life whatsoever. What are you trying to tell me?”

 

“See, this is exactly why I kinda doubt you as a girl, how can you be so dense?”

 

"What's wrong about being dense? and what's your prove of me being so dense?" You tilted your head, raising one eyebrow, questioning on what he’s trying to tell you. Seeing your reaction, the boy groaned.

 

“Here,” He said handing out a USB to you “maybe you’ll find out what I meant after seeing it.”

 

“Not bad, your kinds of plan are indeed always fascinates me. Wanna see it together?” You suggested, feeling excited to be honest.

The boy felt like he’s going to burst out any minute, how he could not have fallen for you, just to look at how densely cute is you.

 

“Anything you wish, your majesty.”

 

Inside the USB, there’s one file that captured your attention: ‘Suga’s tUrtiE’

“What the heck is this; oh don’t tell me, a turtle? A manly boy like you? Aww..” You said teasingly.

The boy rolled his eyes, slightly blushed at the mention of ‘manly’ in your sentence. “Just open it wouldn’t you.” You giggled as you opened the file. Inside were the lyrics of the new project he and you worked in.

 

So fun so beautiful, was there ever a time I didn’t notice you?
Was there ever a time I didn’t love you?
The world revolves around you and like a moon, I revolve around you.

I see my tomorrow in your eyes
Every night, I draw out your sleeping face
I don’t even want to lose the quiet sound of your breathing
I think of you asking me to hug you every day

The reason I like you?
Well, to explain it, my love is a happiness that is faster than andante

If they ask if I have a wish
I’ll say it’s only you. I’ll stay with you forever like a sunflower

 

You were so focused in reading out the lyrics while listening to the guide song he made, his voice were so relaxing which makes you wondered why he chose to be a composer when he could be both composer and singer? When you finally noticed that the boy was no longer in your sight.

 

“Yoongi, this is-” Your words stopped as you turned around only to found no one. How did he even manage to go out in such a short time? Before then, noticing a box and a letter on his seat.

  Let’s take a break! How about a game? Let’s refresh your mind and body. Open the box.

 

You opened the box to found a beige-colored sweater and a small note saying “Where did you first meet me?”

You shut your eyes trying to freshen up your memory, trying to search the place where your first meeting occurred, Namsan tower poked out from your memories.

You were in the same company with him for a year, acted like a rival, yet who knew that you both actually had a little memory behind it. Remembering the scene when he had bumped into you at the tower and had spilled his choco-mint ice cream on you by accident, and you had accidentally spilled your banana milk on him. A smile came upon your face unconsciously.

Then you pouted as you remembered how far actually Namsan tower from your company and it was freaking midnight. Nevertheless, you still put the sweater on and start on your little adventure.

≈♦≈

Walking for 15 minutes in such a cold season as to felt the cold wind slowly starting to stabbed you, what else could be worser than this? Then suddenly everything went dark.

No, you were not going to faint nor getting hit by a truck. Do not over react, it’s just a hand blocking out your view only to heard a giggling sound which sounded like Jimin’s.

 

“What are you doing here, ___________-ah? I thought you were supposed to be at the company.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter