Bunny Sitting?

Bunny Sitting? (KyuMin Oneshot)

 

Sungmin was mad. No scratch that, he was beyond mad. He was furious. He hated this little creature in front of him with all his might and glared, crossing his arms, when Kyuhyun asked him to watch it. “No.” Kyuhyun gave him pleading eyes. “No. I won’t bunnysit.” Sungmin said. He absolutely refused to watch over that thing while Kyuhyun was gone.

It took Kyu’s attention away from him all the time and he didn’t like it. He looked down at the little bunny and softened but looked away. “NO!” He said throwing the poor creature at Kyuhyun who caught it, wide eyed. “Sungmin!” He said in disbelief. Sungmin only huffed and flipped him off before walking away.

Kyuhyun looked at the shivering bunny in his arms and sighed. “I was going to go out to buy you a present but not if you’re gonna throw my pet at me.” He whined to himself. With that, he sat on the couch, playing starcraft instead.

 

Later, that night, the now fox slipped off of the couch away from Kyuhyun’s side and slinked its way into Sungmin’s room. It leapt onto the bed and pawed at his face. Sungmin grumbled, not wanting to wake from his nap. He yelped when claws swiped across his face, leaving angry red marks.

“What’s the big idea!?” Sungmin growled but softened upon seeing the fox. He got up out of bed and headed to the living room, the fox trotting behind him. “I wouldn’t be so angry if it wasn’t part bunny. I’m the only bunny for Kyu.” Sungmin pouted, standing in front of the sleeping Kyuhyun. He yelped when he was pulled down and heard Kyuhyun laughing.

“Owwie.” Sungmin said rubbing his bum. “Kyu that hurt!” He whined. “You are my bunny, Minnie….. Always.” He murmured. The fox sat at their feet, content.