Ricdy Introduction

Shinhwa High School

Eric was sleeping. They had arrived at their house and Eric was sleeping like a log. Andy had to carry him from the van. Dongwan shook his head when he saw Eric. “This guy is actually a sleeping beauty. Here, let me help you.”

                Andy got out from the van. Dongwan, being a muscle man, he carried Eric who was taller than him and put Eric behind Andy’s back. “Thank you, Dongwan-hyung. See you tomorrow!” Andy waved at Dongwan. Dongwan waved back, smiling. Then, he went inside his house. Dongwan is really nice at everybody in school. He is on the top 10 girl's list for a perfect boyfriend.

                Andy went to Eric’s room and threw Eric on Eric’s bed roughly. No, Eric was still sleeping. Even earthquakes won’t wake him  up. Why is Eric the only weird senior? Dongwan is his friend and he's quite normal. “Haiyyyyaaahhh!!!” Andy stretched his arms. “Is he really my brother? Brothers won’t trouble each other, won’t they? Doesn’t he know that he’s heavy?”

                Andy looked at Eric. His shut eyes were covered with his hair. Andy chuckled. He is obviously an odd school monitor. Male students aren't allowed to have long hair but he had them. It isn't too long as it could be tied, but their school is really strict. 'Hyesung, and Dongwan are school monitors as well, but they are not  weird at all!f I guess, that's makes him so special in my heart.'

                Andy touched Eric's face. His fingers trailed until it reached Eric's lips. ‘Hyung. Eric-hyung. He is so beautiful when he’s asleep. He is also beautiful if he is awake. He’s even more beautiful when he laughs.’ Andy leaned in and kissed him. On the lips. “Sweet dreams brother.” Andy stood up and went back to his room.

                His heart was beating fast. He blushed. ‘I shouldn’t do that. He’s my brother.’ Andy’s face changed. ‘I’m his brother.’ Some tears flowed out of his eyes. It’s a secret, that he’s in love with his own brother. It has been about 10 years already. Waiting is a type of suffering. 'No one torture me, not my brother. But I did it myself. I've kept this feeling for too long. So I suffer.'

                Andy sighed. He took a shower and got dressed. It’s 7 pm. About one hour later Eric will wake up. Andy is the cook in their family. He’s a talented one at that. Anything that Eric wants to eat, Andy will cook it. It's onl normal because he loves Eric. Andy fried some leftover rice. His parents are working overseas, Eric and Andy are the one living in their huge house. It’s a bit weird that there’s some leftover. Because Eric usually eat it all. Did he eat outside yesterday?

                Andy couldn’t recall if Eric went out. Ah, never mind! “What are you cooking?!” Eric yelled cutely at the kitchen entrance. Andy almost dropped the pan. He quickly grabbed the hot pan. Luckily, he already moved the rice to a big bowl. Luckily, he wore a glove, so he didn't feel any heat. Andy wore the perfect attire in the kitchen. He had a cute apron and a cute cooking glove, a gift from Eric. It was the most cherished thing for Andy.

                “Hyung!” Andy whined at his brother. Eric chuckled and sat down. He grabbed a plate and took a piece of chicken. Then, he scooped lots of fried rice on his plate. He looked at it, he was ready to gulp them all. Andy widened his eyes, but it's not like it was extraordinary for Eric to eat that much. Andy asked his brother jokingly, “Hyung! Try and cook yourself! It’s fun, and you can attract more girls.” It’s not like Eric isn’t popular. He is really popular, despite his lazy image.

                Eric pulled a face as he was grabbing a chicken drumstick. “I don’t want. I only like to eat, sleep and eat.” He then started eating. Andy was doing the dishes. Andy kept quiet for a while and Eric realized that. He said soothingly,“Don’t sulk, Andy. I like to eat because you’re cooking is the best!” He tried to persuade Andy.

                “Yeah, yeah. You’re only saying that because you want me to cook for you. Forever. Until the day I die, right?” Andy banged the dishes, showing that he’s angry. Not because he was forced to cook, but he felt that Eric didn’t appreciate his hard work.

                “No, no. I really like you and your cooking!” Eric walked towards the sink and showed Andy his puppy face. “Saranghae!” Andy felt that he almost died. “And I wish you would be my wife! You’re 100000 times more special than the other people in my life!”

                Eric hugged Andy and kissed his forehead. He looked at Andy's eyes. “Therefore, you should cook more for me!” Eric winked at Andy and ran away before a plate hit him. Andy heard Eric’s laughter from the kitchen. Andy sighed. It’s almost impossible to hope for a miracle.

                He is Eric’s brother. Nothing would change that fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                It’s ten p.m. Eric would be sleeping already. Andy memorized Eric’s daily timetable. In the morning, about 6 a.m., Eric wakes up and they will board the van to go to school. About 10 a.m., during the recess, Eric will sleep in the prefect’s room. Prefects are supposed to discipline the students, but Eric will sleep. Weird, huh? Eric is a lazy school monitor. Andy wondered how did the girls can fall for him. But Andy was the same, so he had not any reason to question it.

                1 p.m., the school will be over for the day. Eric eats Andy's packed lunch at the canteen and will sleep for a while under a tree. 2 p.m., the clubs meeting and activities. Eric is in the Crime Prevention Club, Andy is a member of Arts Club. Every students can apply for three clubs, if they are capable of managing their time.

                Eric chose only a club because he could sleep for a long time. About 4 p.m., Eric would sleep again. Andy had to drag him to the van. Eric would sleep until it’s about 8 p.m. After dinner, he would sleep again. Andy wondered how a boy could live without playing around with their friends. Or girlfriends.

                Andy cringed. Andy felt like he would run away if he knew Eric has a girlfriend. Andy would be heartbroken. The man he had always love. That’s why Andy didn’t mind if Eric sleeps all day long. It will ruin his image little by little and no girls will come closer to him. A person in love can be obsessive, right? Andy wants to keep Eric to himself.

                Andy went to Eric’s room. The lights are still on. Andy set the timer on the air conditioner, so that Eric won’t be freezing in the morning. He covered his brother with a blanket. Eric’s calm face when he’s sleeping looked like a baby. Andy chuckled and leaned in. He kissed Eric on the lips as usual.

                Andy too, had his own daily routine. When Eric is asleep, he would steal some kisses. Like he stated before, Eric wouldn't wake up even if there are earthquakes. Andy had been doing this for a long time. It was enough, just like that. He couldn’t ask for more because it was impossible. Andy switched off the light and closed the door.

                Eric opened his eyes. He was wide awake.

 

 

(A/N  Finished all the intros ^^  Can't wait to write about Ricdy, actually.)