Final

I'm good, you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a very rainy evening and all Myungsoo wants to do is just get home and sleep with the love of his life a.k.a. his oh-so-comfy-bed. Yeah, he's alone. But he's happy. Well at least he thinks so.

He fixes the angle of his umbrella, because damn, why is he still getting wet? He passes by restaurants, clubs, cafes, stores, and malls. He's tired but heck, Seoul's still wide awake. Why not take the taxi, you ask? Well its because Myungsoo chooses this night to save up. Since he spent almost everything on comfort food and action movies—chick-flick's too cliche for him—all because of S-no. No no no, he thinks. He's not going to mention his name again. Or else walking right now and saving up would be a waste of time. He's had enough of ice cream. His diet would be useless.

He heaves a sigh, just 3 more blocks. He passes by a cafe he's never seen before and thinks, He used to work in a cafe that used to be there. Huh, even that cafe got replaced....wait what. Kim Myungsoo get a hold of yourself. Does every little thing remind you of him? Seriously its been 3 weeks. And he's pretty sure he's already doing well. I mean, in 3 weeks you can forget 9 months, 4 days, 17 hours and 23 minutes. Psh, it's not like he's counting—goddammit.

He's never been ready for a new relationship but his best friend, Sungjong, really wants to help him. So he's been setting Myungsoo with random guys and even girls (who knows, maybe he's actually straight) and yeah, he just finished his fourteenth date earlier.

Krystal Jung, Myungsoo recalls. She's pretty, y, charismatic, a bit shy, and she seems to really like him. Myungsoo likes her, too. Somehow, he's fascinated by her. But Myungsoo's not feeling anything. He doesn't think she's the type to watch silly movies with him and go to the park, hold hands, and just enjoy each other's company, maybe eat a few ice creams, and in the night, they would lie on the grass and just gaze at the stars, Myungsoo would stare at her and he would lean down and press his—god, he's talking about him again.

him. Lee Sungyeol. Sungyeol for mistaking that he cheated on him. Myungsoo was on top of Woohyun and Myungsoo had his eyes closed. Sungyeol for not believing him. Because goddammit, everyone knows Woohyun is completely in love with his intern, Sunggyu. Howon for leaving that banana peel. Sungyeol for making Myungsoo fall for him this hard. So hard that he's seeing things and he's seeing Lee Sungyeol in front of his apartment, staring at his window. Wait what.

And the imaginary Sungyeol is turning his head towards him. He's wearing that arrogant look he had grown to love. Myungsoo wants to smile, but doesn't. Because he knows he's not real. That Sungyeol's just an illusion. He's just a figment of his imagination. Because there's no way Sungyeol would be in front of his apartment, waiting for him, right now, because Sungyeol broke up with him. And Myungsoo knows Sungyeol. When Sungyeol believes in something, he fights for it even though its wrong. And Myungsoo just shuts him up by kissing him on the lips everytime he does.

Right at that moment though, when the elder broke up with him, he couldn't bring himself to slam his lips on Sungyeol's. Because he's mad. And Myungsoo, Myungsoo's terrified. After Sungyeol walked out that night, Myungsoo followed him minutes after, and Sungyeol's there, his hand cupping a girl's face, and the girl's eyes are closed. And then he's running. He ran, and ran and ran. He ran into Dongwoo and Dongwoo swore he would beat Sungyeol up for being so stupid. And then he ran again. Only God knows how much he loved–loves– Lee Sungyeol. He didn't expect that it would come to this. He has dated a lot of men (and women) but none of them managed to make Myungsoo fall for them the way Sungyeol did.

Because it first started in a cafe–yes the cafe he passed by earlier– Myungsoo was one of the baristas. And that was only his part time job. And apparently, Sungyeol always comes during his shift to order a caramel macchiato or the typical Americano. They would small talk from time to time but that was that. Nothing more. But each passing day, their conversations get unusual and awkward. Because they both know that there is something more between them, they're just too chicken to do anything about it. That continued for two whole months until Sungyeol finally had the balls to ask Myungsoo out.

"Hey," Sungyeol starts, the minute he entered the cafe.

Myungsoo looks up from the counter, his eyes landing on a familiar guy, He flashes a friendly smile. "Oh, Sungyeol, the usual?" He takes a coffee cup and a permanent marker from the drawer, already writing a 'yeol' on the side of the cup.

"No." He answers with a stern face.

"No? Then what do you want?"

"You." Myungsoo checks his ears if they're still working or he's just hearing things, because did Sungyeol just said he wants Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter