FINAL.

Like We Used To
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sandeul`s POV ~

 

 

`` hyung please .. i just came back, let me rest first ! ``

 

I whined miserably while burrying my face to the pillow and try to ignore Shinwoo`s impatient foot-tapping on the floor. I`m still so damn worn-out after my very long flight from Canada and i just wanted to rest .. sleep until i can feel human again! Oh God .. why the hell would he even sent me out to buy some freaking sesame oil for his dish why don`t he just do it himself! Such inconsiderate and heartless bestfriend!

 

 

`` i know ! .. but Jinyoung`s coming any minute soon and i really need to finish my dish so get up and just buy that sesame oil ! ``

 

 

Ughhhh ! . I can`t believe this guy ! . He`s doing this to me all because of his boyfriend !?

 

 

I groan irritably while wrapping the comforter around my body tightly .. feeling so comfortable and getting ready to sleep again while trying my very best to block Shinwoo`s presence inside my room .. and i thought this should be ok ..

 

 .. but the thing is .. i can still clearly hear Shinwoo`s impatient foot-tapping on the floor and can picture him glaring at my sleeping figure on the bed and it`s just so freaking annoying! Geez! Goodbye sleep ~

 

 

`` no .. not going .``

 

 

I mumbled still hoping he`ll just let me off this once .. please just this once and i snuggled even more to the nest i made for myself .. and seconds later, i hear a heavy exhausted sigh in defeat and thought Shinwoo might have givin up .. but unfortunately ..

 

 

`` YAH HYUNG!!! ``

 

 

I protested annoyed the moment i felt the comforter being lifted forcefully off my body . This guy just didn`t know how to give up ! I sit up immediately while trying to snatch the comforter back .. but freaking Shinwoo just tossed it down into the cold floor! .

 

 

I deeply sighed in so much frustration while scratching my not itchy head and try to glare at Shinwoo .. but the guy just gave me an annoyed look in return while crossing his arms over his chest.

 

 

`` OK FINE ! FINE !! ``

 

I surrender helplessly while raising my hands above my head. I know Shinwoo since the start of my life ( we`re bestfriends ) so i know that he could be really persistent when he wants something.

 

 

`` Great ! now here`s the money . ``

 

 

He immediately handed me the money with a big victorious smile on his face that i so wanted to punch out of him!

 

`` now go i think i smell something`s burning ! ``

 

He runs out of my room in a flash while i mentally note to myself to really pester him and his boyfriend later. That should be a great revenge ! muahaahah ~

 

 

* * *

 

I hate to say this .. but really , i think this day is one of the lets-annoy-junghwan day coz i`ve been around 4 stores already looking for some freaking sesame oil but what the hell ?.. they`re all amazingly out of stock and how the hell did that happened ? .It was just unbelievable and just irks me even more!

 

`` this`ll be the last store and i swear to god to really burn this place down if they still don`t have that sesame oil ! ``

 

I promised to myself upon entering the fifth store while gritting my teeth, and went through the alley of cooking oils and hundreds of varieties of other bottled oils that only just made my head aches tenfold searching for that one and only thing. My eyes scanning every bottles displayed neatly on the shelves, careful not to missed the sole reason why i`m here in the first place.

 

 

And hoola .. !

 

 

`` oohhh .. there you are ~ ``

 

I sing to myself in relief and hastily run the moment my eyes caught the thing i`ve been looking for.

 

`` i`ve been through hell just to get you ! ``

 

I mumbled to the poor sesame oil bottle in my hands. I`m really going to shove this thing down Shinwoo`s throat later. I was about to turn and head to the cashier to pay for this sent from hell thing (sesame oil) when i heard a very familiar husky and baritone voice calls my name ..

 

am i hallucinating right now .. ?

 

I was instantly frozen in my place, and felt my heart halts to a stop inside my chest .. my hands clutching the bottle of sesame oil in my hands tightly .. it seems like the world had stopped at this very moment for me.

 

I know that voice .. all too well .. but no .. i must be dreaming ..

 

`` Jung .. Jungwhan ? . is that you ? ``

 

 

He assures behind my back, and it dawns on me that i`m not dreaming at all .. he`s here! . He sounds hesitant and his voice almost faltered there .. but he still managed to say or seems like whispers those words out , too afraid , too unsure to say the name he`d been so used to saying before .. (before we had both decided to go our separate ways 3 years ago) .. 

 

and I felt a heavy lump in my throat and my minds in chaos whether to run away ( which is the good thing to do ) or to face him ( not a good idea at all ).

 

* * *

 

 

 `` Junghwan !! Jungwhaaannn !! ``

 

I sighed irritably and abruptly stop on my track before i swiftly turn my head to Sunwoo who`s been pestering me all day and honestly .. i`m just only a thread away from beating the crap out of this guy !

 

I still have to rehearse for our annual school music festival and me .. being the president of the music club of all people, has all the responsibilities put into my shoulders all for the success of this event , and yet i still need to deal with this crazy annoying brat .. ! aish !

 

 

`` yes .. i`m Jungwhan ! What the hell do you want ?.. ``

 

 

I yelled while my hands to my side in controlled anger and saw Sunwoo halts to a stop abruptly and flinched in his place . Beads of sweat on his forehead and his breathing`s harsh and loud. He looks nervous and uneasy the moment he had seen the obvious angry look on my face.

 

Well .. he should really be!

 

`` i really need your help ! . please teach me how to sing ! ``

 

Here we go again with this .. gosh.

 

Sunwoo ever so desperately plead and that`s it .. that`s when i lost my last straw and i took a big stride to his direction and whack him over the head so hard to knock him off his crazy fantasy coz for Pete`s sakes .. i`ve only heard him sing once ( when he audition to join our club) and i swear to God , he sounds nothing but like hungry cows and the poor guy can`t even hit a single note right to save his freaking life .. !

 

.. and thus , then and there , i coldly broke to the guy he couldn`t join the club for we need pure innately talented individuals and he doesn`t fit into any of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter