no. 1

Sparkle baby!

Sehun stood before the backdoor of The Bent Ducat, his hands a bit shaky from nerves - today was his first day in a new job. And what a job! He rang the bell, the door quickly opened and there stood a tall, lanky …man, with a wig cap on and a short yellow skirt tightly hugging his and exposing all of his long, slightly crooked legs. Shaved clean. „Nice to mee-´´ „Hi! Are you the new one? My god Suho was right when he said you´re an eye candy…´´ Sehun was a bit stunned by the speed of talking of this creature. In the 60 seconds he led him down a dimly lit hallway, he, Chanyeol managed to introduce himself, The Bent Ducat´s history and yeah…

„Rehearsal is in 15 minutes, manager will explain everything to you, then show starts at eight. If you need anyhing my dressing room is there-´´ he pointed down the hallway, „yours is here. Take care.´´ he knocked on the door they stood in front of, smiled and went god knows where.

Sehun took a good look at the door decorated in a splash of holographic, glittery stickers, framed with red and black boa and though that this is going to be a very interesting experience.

-

After rehearsals were done, and Sehun even got an invitation drink to loosen up from the cat-eyed barman with perky , it was time to get ready for the real deal. His performance is third on the list, after Jongdae´s ,a petite singing miracle´s opening solo and Baekhyun´s comedy act. Apparently the cherry on top, the diva of the show always arrives late, so he didn´t get to see him perform yet.

Sehun then aimed to his dressing room to get himself all glammed up and pretty for the night. As he was half way done with the base, cheeks contoured to a sharp cut perfection, eyebrows pristine as ever, he apparently couldn´t find his eyeshadows. Just then the door opens loudly and in comes a huffing man, tall, dark and dressed in all black. 
„Oh, hi.´´„Hello, I´m new here. My-´´ „Are you looking for something?´´ The man asks and Sehun is taken aback because what happened to letting other people finishing their sentences? He hesistates a bit but decides to play along.

„I cannot find my Electric palette, I swear I packed it, but it´s not here, which kind of . Do you think I can borrow your makeup?´´„Urban decay? Ugh, maybe you shoud invest into proper drag makeup…´´„Excuse me that is actually high end cosmetics, I saved my money for that! What do you think I do for living?´´ The man goes quiet and stares at Sehun for a while and then nods. Sehun is suddenly aware of his good looks, the finely carved bones, the eyes that could hypnotize an 
audience. „What´s your name boy?´´ he asks.
„Sehun. Oh Sehun.´´ Tall and dark rolls his eyes. „I mean your stage name?´´

„Candy Pinkman.´´ Sehun sighs out and averts his face to blush at his reflection in the vanity mirror. He lifts his gaze and sees the other´s mouth frozen in an o shape. He encourages him to finally introduce himself.

„I´m Lady Peach. Otherwise Huang Zitao. Tao for everyone here.´´ he stretches out his hand for Sehun to shake, and Sehun does with a smile on his face. He shares his dressing room with the main star, oh well. Tao breaks the hold and proceeds to his table to dig into his bag, fishing out a colorful sleek package. „Here use my Sparkle baby palette, I guess it 
compliments your candy pink wig pretty well.´´ He hands him the eyeshadows with a girly giggle and there definitely is a sparkle in Sehun´s eyes.

-

Two weeks later there are little fireworks in other parts of Sehun´s body when he finds a huge gift box full of Sugarpill´s whole collection laying on his table.