1. The three best friends

True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Pov:

Walking alone on the lonely road helps me a lot to calm down my nerves. Gosh, I am really scared. My heart rate increases whenever I think about day after tomorrow. Day after tomorrow is my graduation day and since I am the topper I have to deliver a long speech. Only one day left and I still haven’t by hearted it. I really wish I knew magic so that I can transform my friend Min seo into me and she can deliver the speech instead of me. Gosh I am such a coward. I wish I were Min seo or Soo jin. I have been content being myself except for now. God please hear my prayers…..please help me out…. 

“So eun….”

I turned back...

“Minny what are you doing here?” I asked my friend Min seo. “I went to your home to help you out with your speech, but then your mom told me you might be here, so I came looking for you.”She told me with a wink. I smiled; at least God is there to help me.

 “I have my speech with me, so can we go to that park and rehearse it?” I asked her.

 “Okay so what are we waiting for, ga ja”

We went to the nearby deserted park. She sat on a bench and I stood in front of her to say my speech. I gave the paper to her and started to say the speech. After the first line, I couldn’t remember the next one. I was sweating and my mind has become completely blank. Then someone poked my head from the back. I turned back to see Soo jin with her beautiful smile. “Relax So euna, believe in yourself, if you can excel in your studies and be the topper then you can do this easily, the only thing you need to do is to believe in yourself.”

 "Seriously I really can't understand why she can easily tackle all those mathematical equations but can’t remember something which has got some sense in it." I looked at Minny, and gave her a nervous smile. Soo jin sat along with Minny and we continued to practice till six in the evening.

I was able to remember my lines after practicing for some time. But I still doubted my performance on graduation day.

“Are you still scared?” I was snapped out of my thoughts at Soo jin’s questions.

“Don’t worry Soojina, this idiot is gonna perform well on stage no matter what.” I looked at Minny questioningly.

“How are you so sure? What if I become nervous when I face the crowd and forget my lines?”

 “Because we believe in you stupid scholar.”  Minny replied.

“Don’t think of it as something to by heart. Think of this as something that you need to convey to the audience. Let each word come from the heart. If you do think of it this way then I am damn sure that you are gonna get a great applause on your graduation day. ” Wow soo jin really know how to motivate a person.

Those two idiots really have a way with me. I cannot think of my life without them. I always thank god for showing me those two.

Our friendship started from the day I started going to school. Till then I was always surrounded by my family. I couldn’t even think about letting go of my mother’s hand. My first day to school started happily when my mom helped me to put on my pretty dress (uniform).

Yup, I love uniform because it always gives me more con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter