Chapter 1-a

[On Hold] The Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I nearly forgot that I wrote another fanfic; if it wasn't for people subscribing XD it's that time of the year again F-I-N-A-L-S D: so it will be hard for me to update constantly.... only on the weekends (If I wouldn't have exams on Monday TT^TT)

I wrote this chapter the last week, so I don't know if you'll like it. The second part I'll update it tomorrow :)

The story is happening in mid-November.

Yesung groaned as the scandalous sound of his alarm rang throughout the room.

“5 minutes more, please”

Hearing the possessed thing didn’t shut up; he rolled onto his left side and smacked it. He stood for a moment lying on his bed before pushed himself up in a sitting position; rubbing his eyes tiredly he saw his alarm.

“9:15 am” he murmured. That’s mean he only slept for five hours.

Why did people want to married on Sunday’s? As if other people don’t have work to do on Mondays, that was Friday and Saturdays for; but what was he saying, they have another wedding in 7 hours.

Stretching a bit his arms, Yesung stand up to see his little daughters, shivering for the cold of the morning.

“Good morning Ddangkomang, Ddangkoming and Ddangkomeng. How are my little babies this morning?” He a little their shell before changing their food and water. “Today Appa has a busy day, I hope your day is less busy than mine” His babies just blinked their eyes as if they could understand him.

Heading to the kitchen and the coffeemaker, he recalled yesterday’s night; Ji Yong and Sandara’s wedding.

The reception ended at two a.m., he could’ve gone to bed like any other person who attended the wedding, but no, instead he upload the shots, reviewing them and spending two more hours on the Kwon-Park wedding photos.

Is not for bragging, but damn he took great photos.

The beep of the coffeemaker broke his thoughts; he went to pouring the coffee in his favorite mug with the picture of a cute turtle in it, walking towards the fridge he pull out one of the strawberry tartlets, courtesy of Ryeowook, and proceed to sit down in the kitchen’s window-sill.

He saw how the trees in the garden of the Kim Estate were beginning to run out of leaves heralding the beginning of winter. The view was sad and funk, if he hadn´t forgotten his camera in the living room he could have taken some pictures; maybe latter.

Mental Note: Leave a camera in the kitchen.

He smelled the delicious aroma of his coffee, feeling his muscles relaxing. It amused him how a mug of coffee can waking him up, after the busy night they had.

They’d done a pretty good job on the wedding, he thought. Kwon JiYong and Sandara Park so far they’ve been one of his favorite couples. He hadn’t had so much fun taking photos, he really loves what he do, but he had never knew a couple with a strange personalities; the photo session was really enjoyable.

He remembered the way JiYong looks to his fiancé -now wife- like saying ‘Hey look at me, I had the most perfect girl in my arms and it’s only mine’, and the look in Sandara’s eyes was if his fiancé –now husband- was the only right guy for her.

This was what he loved the most about his job, photograph those beautiful moments, big or small, it doesn’t matter, they were captured and turn into memories. Memories that wouldn’t fade and they would share with his sons and these would share with his sons and this will go on.

A small smiled appear on his face with the thought.

Who would have thought that a mere hobby became what he loves to do now.

Giving one last sip to his coffee, he put the mug in the sink. Now he needs to check his schedule for today.

Lee-Im (SeungGi and Yoona) wedding at six.

The bride and her bridesmaid would arrive by three, groom and his by four. He has enough time to shower, dress, check and recheck his equipment; he check in his cellphone the weather report, sunny skies and a high of thirty two, maybe he could convince Yoona to take some photos in the garden using the natural light.

The Mother of the Bride, Kwon Yuri, Yesung shiver in just remember her, was pushy and demanding. Sometimes he wanted to hit her with his camera, but remembering that was expensive equipment, he stopped himself for doing that.  But not only for that, every time he talk or see that woman, she start to flirt with him; everybody knows that he and his friends were gay, well except for Sungmin, but God that woman was a flirt.

He knows now why Mr. Im divorced her.

He felt bad about SeungGi, having a mother-in-law like her, poor guy; he looks to be so in love with Yoona that maybe he doesn´t care about Kwon Yuri.

Yesung knows that he’d be able to deal with her, but if he couldn’t, God knew that Heechul would; the latter could and did handle anyone and anything.

Kim Heechul’s drive and determination had turned Sapphire Blue into one of the top wedding and event planning companies in the state in a four year period.

He remembers how Heechul invited him to be part of this proyect.

 It was after his parent’s death; they died in a car accident. Yesung was 24 when this happened, he need to sold everything he had to pay the funeral and some debts they had; being a waiter –in that time- didn’t left much.

He was ashamed to tell his friends about his financial problems, but of course you can’t lie to Kim Heechul. When he knew about his situation, he invited to live with him and Ryeowook, his brother, in their mansion.

Yesung was speechless with his hyung words.

<<”Why hyung? You don’t have to do this, I’m fine, really” Yesung was at the verge of crying just hearing Heechul’s proposition.

“Don’t be silly, you’re like a brother to me and you’re parents took care of me and Ryeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter