Mute?

CAT

Sora:

I Hate Assemblies. They're worse then sitting in a classroom with a bunch of idiots you have the unfortunate pleasure of seeing EVERY day. HA. Who am I kidding? I Hardly attend class. I'm only at this assembly because my brother made me come with him. My face turned sour at the thought of actually having to sit through something SO boring. I sighed and glared at my brother who happened to be sitting next to me, "Yah, Oppa." He Ignored Me. He must want me to cause a scene. Just as I opened my mouth the doors to the auditorium burst open. I cringed immediately knowing what it ment. Infinite decided to join the party. Thunder scoffed rolling his eyes causing L to look our way. "What's wrong? feeling inferior?", L smirked as if his joke was actually amusing. "Inferior? I'm a girl and I could take you. Aren't you weaker than you're little friend over there?", Minhee smirked pointing at The one I think is called Sungjong. L's smirk faltered but before he could say or do anything else Their leader pulled him away whispering something in his ear that caused his smirk to once again grace his almost flawless features. My brother who had been observing the situation finally stood. He smirked,"Sunggyu-ssi maybe you should take your mutt and go take a seat somewhere else". Jieun, The rest of Mblaq, and I stood up as Infinite advanced forward. Sunggyu smirked and backed down before walking past us with his gang. I noticed a guy towards the back,His face never once changed emotion. He turned his head and caught my glare, neither of us turning away until he walked past. Seems like he's hiding something. We retook our seats as the principle finally walked in.


Thank GOD its finally over. We stood up walking around slowly with no plans to go to class, joking around and throwing fake hits. "Sora~ Some dude is eyeing you", I looked over at Minhee's sour face. "Nugu?", I looked around and spotted a group of boys. I noticed that one boy had his eyes glued to my every move.

I smirked and turned back to Minhee,"I'll be right back guys". I slowly walked up to the guy and watched as his friends quickly walked away. "Hey, did you need something? you were staring pretty hard", I smirked at the look gracing his features. Hes quite handsome but I'll never admit that. "I can't show my admiration for something so stunning? I'm Jihoon,What's you're name gorgeous?", I tried to contain my laugh but it spilled out as a giggle. "You really don't know who I am? This is a first. Are you new?", He smirked and nodded. I chuckled before patting his back and slowly walking back to my gang,"Lee Sora".

Jihoon:

Lee Sora, She is the very definition of gorgeous. I smirked realizing i know her name but she doesn't know mine. I sighed "Smooth Jihoon..smooth", I watched as her perfect figure trailed behind her friends.

Sora:

Jieun nudged me,"eh~ dongsaeng who was that?". "Molla, He's a new student.Minhee told me he was checking me out so i went to talk to him. I gave him my name but i never bothered to ask his.", I couldn't hold it anymore, the laughter i had been holding in finally burst. "Omo hahahahaha~", My eyes faced the floor so i couldn't watch where i was headed, I crashed into something soft. As i looked up my grin faded slowly. My eyes widened, "Oh mute boy". He's expression stayed the same as always but i finally heard his soft piano like voice."Mute?", it came out as soft as a feather. "I'm nowhere near mute and i have a name", I smirked at his cold words. "Could have fooled me", i looked down and finally noticed my small frame wrapped in his arms. He's actually pretty handsome.He noticed this too and a little less than harshly pushed me away. He rolled his eyes and shook his head before continuing on his way. "Cocky", I lightly kicked a nearby trashcan and allowed myself to be dragged away by the eonnies.

Sungyeol:

I sighed and turned up my music to tune out the world as I turned a corner. OF COURSE i had to bump into someone. I looked down to see beautiful golden brown locks that smelled like roses. I took out my head phones as she looked up. Even though i didn't look like it i was shocked. Lee Sora was looking back at me her face showing a mix of annoyance, shock, and fascination.

I was frozen for a second. She's beyond beautiful to me, I've liked her for awhile now but she's never noticed me...well until now. "Oh mute boy". I was confused but my expression staying the same as always."Mute?", Her gaze never left me. "I'm nowhere near mute and i have a name", She smirked. "Could have fooled me", She looked down and finally noticed my arms softly wrapped around her small frame that fit perfectly in them. I pushed her away with alittle force to keep the situation neutral. I rolled his eyes and shook my head before continuing on my way. "Cocky", I turned my head hearing her curse me and watched as she lightly kicked a nearby trashcan and was dragged away by the her gang. No matter how much I like her she'll never like me as long as i'm in Infinite but i'll change that.