DIMSUM?

Bad Boy (Longer Version)

MARK'S POV:

 
High school . At least thats what I think. Well in my opinion isn't that what everyone attending school thinks. So in some sense I am not wrong. I put on my uniform and comb my fiery red head which I dyed because you know why not? Apparently my best friend Jaebum think that it is one of the worst reason ever. As if I care what that idiot thinks. I put on my watch to cover the damn mark.
 
Sighing I walk out of his bedroom and towards the kitchen to find something to fill up my stomach. Living alone has its up and downs but so far they only have ups and no downs. To me that is. I fill up a bowl of cereal and grab milk from the fridge. My parents apparently thinks that making him stay in a foreign country is love. Well at least they send too much money to him every month so he doesn't have to work. What is life even. They are still having the time of their lives in LA and making their only son live in Korea to find his soulmate.
 
What soulmate you're probably thinking. Well everyone in this life now, especially when they turn 16 you get a symbol that binds you together to a total stranger. My mark is the shape of a crescent moon and vine that circles all around my wrist and is so damn hard to cover. Its quite artistic even I admit it myself. 
 
Grunting I get up and wash the bowl I used and went to my room and grab my bag and head out towards school. Plugging in my headphone I walk towards my school. It doesn't take that long just about 10 minutes. Breathing in the crisp morning air I arrive at school the second the bell rings signaling that school is officially starting. I find myself towards the office and I see Jaebum standing tapping his foot impatiently.
 
Mark walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Jaebum spun around and surprisingly hug him. Ok this is awkward especially since majority of the student is staring at him and Jaebum. 
 
" Um dude? You can let go now."
 
" I won't ever let you go forever."
 
"What even?"
 
"YAH IM JAEBUM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO BAD? YO DIMSUM LET GO OF HIM!" A guy who has black hair and is quite cute scream from the other end of the hallway. Why is he screaming? Jaebum is just hugging me his long time 'lost' friend who- HOLD THAT THOUGHT. WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?!
 
Fuming with anger I push Jaebum off me, unfortunately he slammed into a wall and is trying to get up and shouted back "YAH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING DIM SUM? I COULD BE OLDER THAN YOU!" I pointed at him.
 
"WHO SAID YOU CAN TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND YOU FREAKY DUMPLING! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!" He screamed back and now we're about 50meters from each other. Joy.
 
"STOP CALLING ME DUMPLING AND DIMSUM! I DON'T EVEN WANNA TOUCH HIM! Wait boyfriend? As in soulmate boyfriend?" I question him.
 
Before he can reply, Jaebum stands up from his state and back hug his boyfriend. The guy only glare at Jaebum and tries to let himself free but obviously Jaebum is stronger. He ask me in a serious tone "Who are you?"
 
Jeez jealous much. "His child hood friend. And trust me I don't want this dude so help yourself." I reply with a roll of my eyes.
 
He smiles and turn around and kiss Jaebum square on the lips which then turn out to be a make out session. God theses guys are like bipolar rabbits. I notice the rings on their finger and assume that they have gone as far as saying their true feeling towards one another.
 
Every time you meet your soulmate and say your true feelings out to him or her, your mark will glow and the next second there will be rings on your finger which can only be taken off by your supposedly other half. But if the case where one person dies then the ring will slip off your finger just like a normal ring. There is also the case where the couple take their ring off each other because they still do not harbor feelings for each other they end up miserable for the rest of their life and eventually commit suicide because only then when they realize their true feeling towards teach other but the bond has been broken. A tragic story.
 
Realizing class will be starting in about 10 minutes, I went to the rabbits and tap Jaebum on the shoulder. He turned around and looks irritated. Is he kidding me? Nice friend indeed. I pointed to my wrist watch and look at him while raising an eyebrow. He sigh and untangle himself from his soulmate. Luckily the hallway is not crowded mostly with couple making out. Man this school is killing me from the inside out. I swear one more couple dares to make out in front of me, I'm gonna flip and leave school for good. 
 
Turning around to follow Jaebum and his boyfriend whose name I do not know because Jaebum probably thinks 'Hey lets make out with my boyfriend and not introduce him to my so called childhood friend.' What even?
 
Lets just say my life went downhill when I bumped into someone I did not expect to find in this school. How much I hate life.