`01

You're my worst nightmare!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunri's POV-

"Good morning!" I greet everyone on the dining table. I pulled out the chair and sit between Amber and Krystal. 

"Morning Eunri." Victoria said as she pours coffee in each cup. "Okay, enjoy your breakfast."

"Jalmukesseumnida!" 

As we all dig in our breakfast, Luna and Sulli keep discussing about the new students arrival. Oh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Jung Eunri, one of the Student Council including my housemates. This is Student Council's dorm for girls, and beside is the boys, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Eunri, Amber, please give a tour for those guys. Victoria, please inform their schedules and classes. Krystal, can you do the paper work for their documents?" Luna looks at Krystal ; receiving a nod. "Alright thank you guys. Sulli and I will record their data on the computer." 

Sulli nods and continue eating her breakfast. I look at Amber and make a face. I don't really like touring people around the school. Like what the fudge, what's the function of the school's map? Amber just shrugged and chuckles.

"Because the teacher asked us to do it Eunri, that's why." Sulli replied to my question like she's reading my mind. I grins sheepishly and nods. "Ye."

 

 

Inside the Student Council's Room, Highschool of Arts Seoul -

"Where is the other two?" Krystal asked, looking at the five guys infront of her. 

"On their way, I guess." One of them answered, tried to be polite as he can. Krystal nods and looks at me ; mentioning me to guide them.

"I will pick three of you while the others will be with Amber. Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, please follow me." I take a look at their registration form for the last time and put it on my table. 

"Come on." I smiled and proceed myself to the hallway.

"This is the boy's side locker, and opposite it is the girl's side. There's the washroom and..."

/10 minutes later/

"And lastly, that's the medical room. That's all you should know by now. Feel free to asks me questions anytime. You have about 15 more minutes for the first class and you guys should get your schedules and locker combination at Victoria in Student Council's room. That's all for now. I'm Jung Eunri, and it's nice to meet you guys. I'll go now." I bowed at them and straightly walks to my locker to get my books.

Rap Monster's POV --

Woah woah she's surely the member of student council. I mean, look at her. So straight forward. "Hey I guess we should go get our schedules." Jin told us ; making us nods and followed behind him to the Student Council's room.

"Eunri seems nice but I don't know." J-Hope said and shrugs ; receiving a nods from each of us. I look infront of me as I saw the rest of our group members inside the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter