Final

Boy In Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjAX-nRsuiSduLeSLf004

Since this is a one shot story, i'm going to make it short and sweet. ;)

 Jiwon POV

As usual, i need to wake up so damn early so that i won't be late for school as my school has a distance with my house. I wore my uniform and prepare to go out to wait for the arriving of bus. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLh3lWyCSEMuQekjyQj6x* assume this is the uniform for both Jiwon and Jungkook

I'm not ashamed to admit that i am from a rich family, my dad is the chairman for the biggest hotel, Victoria hotel, while my mum is a principal of a primary school. Maybe u will ask me why i need to take a bus while i have a driver, all i can say is i don't like to be so outstanding in school, i just want to enjoy my high school life normally. But there's one guy in school that never leave me alone, he always bully me and tease me. I don't know why. 

Just when i'm thinking about that jerk, the bus arrived infront of the school gate. When i got down from the bus, all i can heard is screaming and shouting. "Not again.." i mumble. This is the normaly sequence for the day of school, all the fangirls in the school are crazy over a bunch of guys name BTS, that's what they name themselves. All of them are older than me except that jerk, Jeon Jungkook. I never want to get near them because i might get into trouble by their so called fangirls. They walked past me without taking a glance at me, just then when i thought i'm safe, that one voice makes me become the main character of everyone. "Yah, kwon jiwon, good morning. " I'm so dead now. -.-

 

Jungkook POV

"Urgh, Suga hyung, stop making noise here and there!" Not again, every morning the hyungs will making noise here and there that force me to wake up in such an early morning. This is the normal routine. I wake up unwillingly and change into my uniform. All of us ate the breakfast that's prepare by Jin hyung and head towards Hoseok hyung's car since Jin hyung and Suga hyung already graduate and they are preparing to go to college so Hoseok hyung will drive the car. 

 *assume this is the car that they are riding

Once we get down from the car, here comes the screaming and shouting from a bunch of crazy girls. I ignore them as usual and walk to the classroom with hyungs. Just then i saw the one and only girls that i'm willingly to talk to, Kwon Jiwon. I know that if i talk to her, the fangirls will attack her but i don't care, i want to make fun of her. " Yah, Kwon Jiwon, good morning." i said. I cooly walk away and waiting to see what is she going to do with those crazy girls. The scene i saw makes me shock for a while. 

 

Author POV

The fangirls start to surround Jiwon and theirs face look like they will rip her into pieces. 

"Yah, kwon jiwon, why jungkook oppa will talk to you? What've u did to him?"

"Yah, , you seduce jungkook oppa right?"

"Such a to make Jungkook oppa say hi to you."

All the words are making Jiwon to boil. She wait for the right moment, take a deep breathe, and here goes the mighty Kwon Jiwon.

"Yah, all of u, shut up!! Bwoh? Oppa? Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook is just the same years with us, don't you guys know that oppa is for the elder male? Furthermore, i did not seduce him and i will never seduce such a jerk. Now, get out of my way."

 

Jungkook POV

That was unbelieveable. I never saw a girl that can talk righteously. "Badump, badump..." The sound that come from my heart is very loud, and i think i already fall in love with her, The so called in the mouth of fangirls, Kwon Jiwon. 

Just then i saw her walking towards the garden of our school. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiTT0PjJynuXqwqw2V6Dp

Jiwon POV

I felt a hand grab my wrist that makes me turn around. Jeon Jungkook. The guy that almost kill me with the good morning. I can't deny that i have no feeling towards this guy, he has a flawless face, an awesome figure, although all he did was annoying me. 

"What?" I said in an annoying tone. 

"Erm.. Kwon Jiwon, i have something to tell you. Don't be shock." Shock? Why should i? U already made me shock enough just now by making me the victim. I say nothing but nodded my head.

"Kwon Jiwon, i like you. Start from the time that you scolded a jerk that wanted to lay a hand on an innocent girl. The way u talked and the way that you were not afraid attracted me. I never thought i like you but when you scolded that bunch of crazy girls, i finally understand that, i like you, Jiwon-ah."  WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? HE LIKES ME? LIKE SERIOUSLY? JEON JUNGKOOK LIKES ME?

"Are u kidding me jeon jungkook? I'm not that stupid to believe u and who knows later a bunch of crazy girls will run out and said that i seduced you." Just when i decided to walk away, a sentence makes me stop. 

"I will make you believe me, Kwon Jiwon. You're mine." 

"Then make me believe you, I'm sure you can Jeon Jungkook."

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Annyeong~~ I'm the author of this story, How is the story? U can leave ur comment below so that i can know where to improve, And forgive me cause english is not my first language. If the reaction is good, i might consider to write another sequel for this story. Kamsahamnida~ =)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBjkd8Ykzz674H2fCJlC7