RRRRRRAVEH!- I MEAN!!! Rules and Guidelines

~Make A Wish TwitterRoleplay~ Come Join Us^^ We are LONELAY

    Rules:

~1. Closed Roleplay. Please DO NOT follow or communicate with people who are not from the roleplay or personal accounts. Fanaccounts are allowed but keep it to a minimum.

~2. OOC. ABSOLUTELY NO OOC PHOTOS. Other than that, ooc is fine. Just limit it.

~3. One Account Per Person. If we find out that you are double accounting, you will be banned from joining forever.

~4. Be Matured and Respectful. No bashing and no drama of any sorts allowed.

~5. Try To Use English only. You can also use Korean, Chinese or the languages that your idol speak.

~6. No Facechasing. Befriend everyone and do not only talk to your bias

~7. TL PG-16. You can have some- ahem moments but any , take it to DM.

~8. Mention The Base For Everything. Hiatus max is 3 weeks. But if you do not tweet for a month, it is an automatic kickout. Relationships only after 5 days in the RP. and yuri are allowed.

~9. Password. The time you are reserving your idol.

~10. Change of Characters. You are allowed to change your character once every month.

~11. Be Hospitable. Greet all newcomers.

~12. Have Fun. My favorite rule ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    How to Join:

~1. Subscribe and Check the Rules.

~2. Check the ML to ensure that your desired character isn't taken.

~3. Comment Below/Tweet the Base. Reserve in this format. May I be (idolname) of (idolgroup/solo/ulzzang) +Password.

~4. Wait for us to Reply. Once accepted, you have 48 hours to make your account.

~5. Password. The real password is your timezone. (eg. gmt+7)

~6. Account Username. Make your account u/n using the format, wish_idolname or wishxidolname (eg. wish_taekwoon)

~7. Mention the Base for Verification. We will not verify you if you do not mention the base.

~8. After getting verified, just go crazy~ But please remember the rules^^