I'll Be a Billionaire

Mr. Long Legs

Annyeong Haseyo yorobeun~

This is like my second fanfics in AFF, I'm sorry that i still can't write anything in my other fanfic.....

 

 


No One's Pov

5 October 2005

7 years old Jungkook is standing infront of his parents's grave. He's not crying, his tears is already run out after his parents die and his aunt ditch him and his little sister, Yoo jung to the street. He smiled then, "Hello mom, dad, I'm coming to visit you two. I'm sorry that i can't bring Yoo jung along, she wants to come, but she can't, you guys know she shouldn't be tired. So she told me to bring this roses for you two" He said, then he laid a bouquet of roses between the tomb of his parents.

"Are you done, Kid ? We need to comeback now" a man said from his back.                                                                                                                                

"Yes, Suho i already done" He said without looking to Suho, He's too focuse to momorise his parents's grave.                                                                                 

"Mom, dad i promise that i'll never visit you guys again until i can be a billionaire" "Bye" he said with a smile in his face, then he turned and walked towards Suho who was already waiting for him. "Life is already hard, so don't make it harder with making that stupid promise to your parents" Suho said to Jungkook who already leaving him behind. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED