Complete

You're such a baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was it. The last thing he, sort of, yelled at you was what made a little piece of your heart break.

You and Mark have been in a fight for the last thirty minutes about, well, nothing really. Something with you and not cleaning up your mess and you planning to visit your parents while he already planned something that day.

It’s not like he is screaming at you or calling you names, it’s just that you really don’t like his tone and you want him to calm down – to get himself together and become his usual sweet and kind self.
You sniff up your nose and feel your eyes get teary. Turning away from Mark you pull your sweater over your hand and wipe your eyes, before he notices what’s going on.

All this time you’ve been together you’ve never fight like this. Of course you have your arguments every now and then but every couple does. Somewhere deep down you had hoped for Mark to understand your reasons. From the one person you want and need it the most, you don’t get it.

Not wanting to fight any longer you take a deep breath and heave a sigh, gathering yourself in the hope Mark doesn’t notice the tears still threatening to stroll down your cheeks. “I’ll call mom and cancel it..”

When you turn around and Mark sees your red eyes, alarmbells go off and he completely forgets what’s been going on ten minutes ago and hurries over to you. “Why are you crying sweetie? Please don’t cry, it’s alright” he shushes you, wiping the tears that finally made their way out stroll down your cheeks. “Ah, what to do” he mumbles, more to himself then to anyone else.

“Just leave it Mark” you sob, drying your cheeks and eyes with your sweater. Wanting to walk away from him you hear him sigh and grab your hand, lacing your fingers together. The warmth of his hand spreads through your arm to the rest of your body, and you can’t help but feel slightly better.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry.. I didn’t.. I didn’t know it means so much to you. I- I might be able to make some changes in my schedule, if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter