What.....Love ?

Girlfriend Trainee

So you were tring so hard to becamo YG Artist. You are 15 years old , non-asisn girl. You're very beautiful and cute but behind this there are your personality - crazy , party , very funny , outgoing and very communicative person. You never have boyfriend not because you are ugly or something like that just because you don't want it. That's you - "(your name)".And you got accept.It has been alredy 2 months since you become YG trainee.You made a lot friends among trainees and YG staff.But trainees have never met (new trainees) YG stars.
You have just arrived in front of YG building with your roommate - Tony and Sandy.You've known Tony since you were kid and met Sandy here at Seoul.You were arriving but something has happening.There were crowd of fangirls in front of the building.But when another bus(the car which idols usually are in :)) ) stopped the crowd become bigger and bigger. MAybe hundreds of girls were there and screaming louder "Big Bang saranhyeo !"."Wait are theyjust screamed Big Bang ?" - you asked Tony. Sandy alredy got off the Trainee bus and were trapped of few girls. Yeah ! Ooo ... wait was the day come ?"- Tony said. You ,little confused, asked - What day ? Is there somthisg i miss ?". Sandy get again in the bus and say - The day when we finally will meet our Sanbenims. You were little stress but then just get off the bus and say - Whatever ... they are people too, We have to look ourselves so don't worry i'll be here with you man.- and make swag pose. Tony and Sandy laught at you and got off the bus.You maneger said that he has a little work and will come later.Say goodbye and were trying to make way among the crowds of girls.Finally got in front of skanner which chek person and then you can enter in YG.But there anyone who were sitting in front of him and wave at girls with other 2 guys. You accidently bumpped at on one of them. He dropped his ring and looked at your face.You of course apology and lift the ring.Then apology again and continue to walking.But something stopped you.It was arm.Cold and big arm.You look surprisedly.Tony and Sandy don't noticed and enter in YG. You look at the man who arm was held your.It was G Dragon's.He looks mad and cold.Then you look at others 2 - they were Seungri and Taeyang.You looked him but don't know what he want.Then he ask you - Don't you know what manners are ? - . As you looked stunned that are Big Bang, suddenly looked at him with a stern and cold glance. He moved you into the building because there are many people in front. You were shoked. He say - Yeah , hey little  I asked you a question !! What ? You can't talk or what ? i give you a chance to apology but you miss it so now you have to do what i want because you broke my ring and bumpped into me. OK ? or first i have to ask do you understand Korean ? - you freeze not because you were scared but it was BIG shoke. You can't realize that he talklike that. But then something hit you and down to eart you. You make smiley thing and bite his arm. He shout and you run as fast as you can because it have only 5 minutes to start you first class for the day.Finally you got into dancing room and start to tell others what happend to you. There are all trainees and luckly you are friends with all of them.Then dance teacher come and geet him. Mr.Park say - So Team GD please wellcome your mentor G Dragon! - You freeze. -Oh - say to yourself and to other trainees. But you say it too louder. Mr.Park hear you and just then GD enter. He was with cold and Chic face.He introduce himself and down his head to see "his" trainees. His glance stopped over you. You look him very Insistently and . He smile and say to you to come into practice room 3 . All of your team were so deceived by him and watching him is as something much higher than them apak actually knew nothing. But you don't have a choice and walked with them. Others teams are Team TOP and Team Taeyang.
You arrived into Practice room 3. G Dragon say - So , you're my trainees. Since now you must be one with me to think like me to behave like me because don't expose me. Ok ? - You laught. He look you and tell you - And you naughty little kiddo will stay here. I have something to talk with you.- You look surprisly.Other 3 og your team smile and jabbing you.You say - Yeah but Mr.Park will wait for me.We have something to discusse.- But he smile and answer - First , you will call me General other can call me sanbenim but you not , and second he will wait just You - picked Sica - tell him she is with me OK ? - She look scared and nod her head.-So i will give you schedule wtich you have to do strictly.That's for now. Go and don't be late. - he said.He look at you. You were looking him naughty and he smile. So Kiddo , let' me tell you something - he start - First , no one bite me except if we don't do naughty game if you understand me , but you're little so you can not , Second no one ran of me and no one can talk to me with that tone. OK ? - he continue. You just look him and think "If just i can punch you you will see who is kid and if you will talk about your game go and talk withur friends , Gener." YAAA - he yell at you. - Do you listen to me ? - he asked seemed it was hurt his pride.You get surprise and jump.He tell you - So you won't listen to me ?! haa ... let's see.GoOo~ - and move his hand to tell you get out. You blow and get out.You saw other trainee to listen clse to the door and been shoked.You tell them the story as you walked to the vocal class. 
You started Vocal class. Mrs.Lee was talking about something but you seemed to be busy with something else. You were thingking about GD. "Wait , is he like that only because i bumpped to him and broke his ring. He has a lot of money , God.So what is he trying. have to understand soon." Just then someone enter the room. You greet them. They were 2Ne1 unni-s with Paek and Daesung. They sat next to you and smile at you. You greet them again and smile too. They were staring at you strangly. You (of course ) can't close your mouth for more than 3 minutes and start chating with them. But when the class finish you accidentlly heard they were talking about girl. CL say - So , this is the girl.I understand him.she is really cute and funny.- Then Daesung say - she is just like me - and laught. Dara and Bom nodded heads and continue - but he doesn't have to know that we were here and explore her.- and Minzy with Paek - yeah , let's just don't talk about her with him - and all of them noddes heads. CL say - but i believe he will tell hersoon.- yeah - all of them answer. Then they exited . You are with Tony and two of you just dropped your mouth down to the earth. You heard this too ? - you asked Tony. - Yeah of course and it was about you - she happily started to jump over around. - Ammm ... wait why are you so sure ? - you stopped her. - Don't you heard ? They were sitting next to you , stare at you and you were the only girl in this class . Oh come on IT'S YOU ... !!! - she start  again.You two ownstairs because YG have an announsment about trainees. When you come there , there were 2ne1 and Big Bang. G dragon's eyes catch you in the moment you stepped into the room. He was looking you.You sit next to the other traines and talked with them. But They were almost all of them boys. But this isn't a problem for you because you know them and they know you. You were laughting and chating and jagging.But GD looked mad. He was looking you almost 20 minutes to do this with the boys.He he suddenly got up and walked toward you. YG stopped talking. All were silent. Toy your arm and put out of the room.Then forced you into the wall and asked you - What are you doing ? You teasing me ? What ? - You looked so shock. A angry saoud came out - What are you doing G Dargon ? What are you think you are to be like that ?  it's time for me to ask and you tanswer!! - you answer angry. He shock that you can be so angry and can talk to him like that. - What ? you don't know i can be like this ? Don't your researcher tell you that ? aaa ? You can be so chis cold and disgusting but me too. - you punch him to loose you of the wall.Then you walk down. 
The night was really strange for you. You were thinking about the actions he do in front of YG. You with your roommate were talking about that when suddenly the ring bell. You go and oped the door. There are CL , Teddy, Dara, Daesung and YB.You are alredy close to them. But you know that YB is best friend of GD too. They came. All night you were talking about different things. But suddenly it came a topic for GD. All of them tell that GD have a secret.It was this : 

He does research about you since he first saw you in the dancing room. You catch his attention. Maybe 2-3 days since your 1st day here.Watching you everywhere by cameras throughout the building, hе secretly sent you to your dorm every night, to be sure. Every time hehear your name somewhere in the building to be shouted run to see if you are well. President helped him and showed all your crap you made and also you own your own made. Since then he began to fall in love with you and to do this things every day. 
-But he has an imige like playboy and don't know what and how to express real love. Don't be so harsh with him. He really doesn't do anything like that ever for anyone , belive me he had a lot og girls aroud him so .... - YB just said and CL and Dara block his mouth and Teddy punch him. Daesung say - And _______ you're my type of person i watch all of you with GD hyung and YB, TOP , SEUNGRI so predispose him , when you do this you will see he is like our type just need time with people who later will see his idiotisms :)))) . - Daesung smily say. Then the clock ring. It was 7.20 and all of you haven't slept but it's time to go for work. Sanbenims say goodbye and leave. All of the way to YG building you were thinking about the things you heard last night. 
When you arrive you hurry to enter and to bumpped anyone again ;) . So you start again lessons but you have to be with GD since he is your mentor. He enter the room and all of the team greer him. You add General in the end of your greeting because he want that. He smile and sit.All the time he was looking you.And after the lessons traines tell you about that.You started to feel something to him but why ? - asking youself and punch your head while  walked down the corridor. Accidentl bumpped someone. You automaticly apology and bow. Then you see a smiling person who tell you- We caontinue to meet like that. - you lift your head and it was GD = Gomadder General . You smile him this time and punch his head. He look you surprisly, -ityour fault this time. It's your turn to apology. - you looked him with confidence.He smile and grab you onto his back and start running all over the building. Many poeple lught at you. He seem to be so happy. You feel so happy. He cover your eyes and move you somewhere. Then he tell you to open you're eyes and there are special romantic yacht and it was named "_____". He tell you - That's will be our first date so be more reserved.- laughting give you arm to get on the yacht. You accept it and got on.Sunset.He turn your head in front his and tell you - , love you , S'agapauJe t'aime, Je t'adore , Aloha wau ia oi , Ti amo , Обичм те , saranghae i will tell you this everyday every morning every night , every time you want to hear it. I love you ______ . 

He kiss you and hugged you. I love you too , oppa - you answer him.