Reminiscing

Forgive Me.....I'm Sorry

  "Oppa...I just barely missed your performance and I got all dressed up." I read the text on my phone after I got out of my stage costume. I had just performed at the rock festival and I had hoped my little follower could make it. 

  "It's alright Minji, next time maybe??" She was my friend and often dance partner whom often chased after me. She thinks I can't tell she likes me, but I know and I about it often. "Where are you I'll meet you out there."

   " I'll Waite at the back of the crowd you won't be able to miss me Keke ^_^" I walked out hearing people recognize me, but didn't bother me too much. I walked past the gaping crowd lit up with a thousand face by the stage lights and effects. There were stands set up everywhere in the back. I searched high and low and.....ah spotted her. She was wearing a black leather like mini skirt with A corsets like top... she had a pretty nice body.....a little thick and childlike though.. she's so young and cute. 

       I hold my breath as I get closer and I reach out and...

      "Bwahaha..ah Oppa annyeong"

    I smile at her in my cutest way possible and take my place by her side. The music is blaring and I look over once and see her glancing at me. So cute...I smile to myself. Slowly I reach out my face burning and take her hand in mine......her face turns so red I can't help but giggle. And together we jump to the music like the rest of the crowd.

 

      "Oppa....I love you..." she went silent saying nothing more.....how am I supposed to feel about this. I mean..what do I say?

   "Minji....I don't know." I glance at her now crumpled for on the floor behind me. I just don't know what to say now. So I leave the studio.

 

  The stage performance was done and I ran through the halls  until I reach 2ne1's changing room. I knock light at first then harder. Minzy peeks out and I grab her wrist running full speed ahead. I hear her panting behind me confused. We reach the 3rd floor and I find a closet that is unlocked throwing us both into it and locking it quickly. She begins to speak as I turn towards her but I cut her off, grabbing her face between my hands and kissing her. I wrap my hands around her waste and her hands lock around my neck. 

   "Oppa how could you!?!?" She screamed. She had walked into the studio to where one of the trainees had kissed me. I didn't know how to react and Minji was pissed.

   "Baby, please listen.."

    "How can I listen to you right now!?!?!?!" She turned and stormed out of my apartment. I sat down tears burning my eyes in anger. How can she be angry and not even hear me out?? My phone buzzes and I check to see IU's number.

   "Hey wanna hang out tonight??" IU so simple minded.... you know what if Minji is gonna not bother hearing me out then why should I bother??

  "Yeah sure.?"

   "Should I come over now??"

   "K"

 

     She was here sitting by me. She asked me how my day was. I told her about the trainee, but not Minji. She commented on how crazy and silly trainees can be. She leans toward me kissing me. I don't stop her. 

    We are in bed now my minds blank as she is on top of me. She is in pleasure but I only think of Minji.  How can she not care? How can she not try and understand?? I hear a muffled cry and look over across the clothes scattered floor. There she stands. Her hands over as tears flow. I messed up. I let IU do what she wanted. I watch my girlfriend run off. I sit up and push IU'S surprised face off of me and pull my shorts on chasing her outside. I look around, but she's gone.......

     WHAT HAVE I DONE????

 

A/N; OKAY it's not exactly a real story telling chapter, but I merely felt I needed to establish the history of the two before going on to the more full story.. please comment and enjoy my lovelyz😊😊😊