Chapter 1

Friends will be friends...right? ( aka. Friends can only be friends...right? )

Characters - 

(Kim) So Jin ( Main Narrator and character )

(Park) JiSung (one of the Main Characters)

(Lee) Mark (one of the main characters)

(Kim) JaeMin (one of the main characters)

(Kim) Jeno (one of the main characters)

Kim Jiyong (younger child)

Kim Jaeg-Yong (Elder child)

Jaeg-yong & Jiyong's bedtime

20:39

"MUM!MUM!MUM!" Shouted Jiyong, "Yes?" SoJin asked back, "Could you Please,please,please tell us a story before we go to sleep???". Sojin hesitated at first but soon she gave in, "Okay fine if you really want me to."                                       "Oh no no no no," Jaegyong answered, "There is NO WAY am I having my beauty sleep disturbed by you two constantly chatting about silly stories!" "Oh don't be such a brat," Sojin replied, "everyone loves stories." "Not me!" Retorted Jaegyong, "Okay then,let's make a bet, if you don't like the story I'll never tell you a story ever again..." Sojin went on, "however if win you have to listen to every story I tell whether it be boring or exciting," "Deal?" "Deal." Jaegyong replied, "By the way,you're gonna lose BAD!"     Sojin smirked,obviously knowing that she was going to win this bet...

Sojin noticed the time and saw that it was already 21:00

"Sorry I guess I'll have to tell the story tomorrow."

Jiyong frowned, "Sorry,I'll tell you tomorrow,Goodnight!"

 

 

A/N: And that's a sorry from me too for updating soooooooooo late,

SORRY!