Part I

MOVE-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is mine and Jongin's 6th monthsarry. We are at the arcade with our friends. I wanted to celebrate but it may be useless.

I saw a claw machine and went to it. I tried to catch one but unfortunately, I don't have the skills to do so. I went to Jongin who is playing the mini basketball. I waited for him to finish playing before I ask him, he might get mad at me for interrupting.

"Yes!" he yelled because he got a high score. I smiled when he looked at me. "Babe, could you try and get a toy from the claw machine for me?" I asked him.

His face turned dead serious. "Don't call me as your 'Babe' at this moment. Someone might hear you." he replied. My smile died down. Even though I knew that he wasn't going to try for me, I still asked him. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm expecting that he would do that for me.

Jongin left me and went to Soojung, my bestfriend who is also Jongin's girlfriend. Me and Soojung are in a relationship with the same guy, Kim Jongin. But Soojung doesn't know that there are two of us. Jongin courted both of us but he gives more love, care, and affection to Soojung than me even though I was first. Maybe it's because of the fact that she's more beautiful, more intelligent, more rich, more popular, and sweeter than me.

They are the normal couple. They hold each other's hands in public, they steal kisses from each other, their relationship is not a secret. Meanwhile me and Jongin, we only touch and kiss each other at the house and bed.

Yes, I am still his girlfriend even though he is only using me for my body. I don't even know if he still loves me or not. I also don't know why I still did not break-up with him.

I still remember our first 2 months together, he was so sweet and he was also so kind to me. He never tried to do anything inappropriate with me until our 3rd month together, when I turned 18 years of age.

It all started with a simple kiss which turned into an aggressive one. I didn't know that a simple kiss would lead to me losing my ity.

I remember how I lost my ity to him.. He forced me and it hurt, it really hurt. I know that it would hurt but he didn't even dare to comfort me. After that night, he had changed. And everytime he for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter