Chapter 1

I only see one person

Its so difficult to accept the truth  that a person who is he loves so much already died .Its take a long time to heal that scars , hanbin already lost his beloved MOM because of his father .He swear that he cannot forgive his father forever ,
All this happens because of his father , its hard to move on for a young boy like him ..He realize that  he has everything but only one thing he didnt have is 'LOVE' . His relationship with his father is getting worse day by day and its make him decide to study abroad in Paris for a few years .. 

A few years later ....

Because his noona favor he come back to Korea .hanbin only think his noona not his father ..
The annoucement said they will be arrive in Korea less than 5 minutes only . Its make hanbin  nervous to death !
He dont know who is will be pick up him at the airport .he finally arrive at his motherland ,the feels is so different ,feeling bitter+hate+miss combine to one ! .When he arrive at arrival department he spot someone wave hand toward him ,hanbin looks so blurr when he go closer to that man he finally recoganize that he is his father personal assistant name Siwon .Yeahh hanbin know siwon very well,siwon is like his older brother to hanbin .hanbin give a big hug to siwon..

' my lil brother is back you are not sulking anymore right ' said siwon while laughing . 

' its not your business bruh ,mind your on business okay' joking hanbin .

siwon just smiling at hanbin

' by the way who tell you that i come back to korea ? i dont tell anyone accept noona,so......... my father already know that i come back to korea today? !' ask hanbin to siwon

siwon only nods . ' youur father ask me to pick up you and bring you back to the home' said siwon again .

' Noooo !! i dont want to go back home ! please just send me to my apartment .'

'but .. hanbin you cannot do like this .''

' i said noo ! nooo !! please dont force me !' said hanbin angrily
 

siwon just follow what hanbin want,he send hanbin at his apartment .

'if you free director want to see you tomorrow at his home.I hope that you can spend time with your father ,he is not feeling well these day.Please remember hanbin he is still you father ' said Siwon to hanbin .


' I dont have time to visit him,dont force me to do something that i dont like,' reply hanbin .

' dont be so stubborn hanbin,your father need to meet you to discuss about something important ,' 

' who are you to scold me  ?? you only personal assistant of my father not more than that ! ' 

hanbin take out his things and get out from siwon car ..