Prologue

We will meet again (우리는 다시 만날 것이다)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pain is the only thing that tells me i'm still alive" Prologue

 

              She waited impatiently with butterflies in her stomach. She looked at her reflection for the thousandth time from the mirrored walls around her. Again she was amazed by how beautiful she looked.

              Her long golden brown hair was flowing behind her back in an elegant ponytail and her olive skin looked healthier which was a result of a whole day spent in the spa. Her dress was breathtaking. The fabric flowed all around her. She wanted it like that, she wanted to float.

              Her cleavage was showing and she chuckled to herself thinking about her groom-to-be's reaction to that. Suddenly she heard the trumpets blow and the slow ceremonial violins started playing indicating to her that it was time.

              Her heart started racing and her stomach did a flip flop. She thought about the people who were waiting for her to come out. There were 100 people out there waiting. Her family, friends, friends of friends and coworkers were waiting for her.

              She reached to pick her bouquet from the table but her maid of honor got to it before her. Victoria gave her a smile and handed the bouquet to her. Victoria was her best friend and whom she considered as her own sister.

              "I know how you feel. I felt the same at my wedding." she clasped her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter