First Meeting

The Only One-One Shot

Four years ago, in the college life.

Junhyung POV

Jung Yunho was called me before that Jiyoon has not come home yet. Usually she will come home in 6 PM but until 9PM she didn’t go home. The father tried to call through her phone but she didn’t answer. So he asked help from me since I’m the only one still in our territory and have a free time. Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Gikwang went to the island while Yoseob and Dongwoon were somewhere that I didn’t know where so I have to find her alone.

I tried to look for her in my wolf form so I just walked around the forest to avoid ordinary people in the city. I found her scent in the forest so I ran toward her and found her standing near the cliff. I growled instead I called her name. My voice made her turned around to see me in my wolf form. She looked shock and she moved her legs to avoid me. But her action made her fell toward the cliff.

Jiyoon POV

I heard a wolf voice so I turned my head to see a giant wolf standing behind me. I was too shock and I didn’t realize when my foot moved. Unfortunately, I didn’t find any land under my foot so I fell into the cliff. My body was rolling on the ground while I felt something was grabbed my waist. The last thing I remembered, I was fell into the river under the cliff with someone still held me.

For some moment after I was unconscious, I opened my eyes and found that I was lied down under the tree near the river. My clothes were extremely wet but I felt my body was warm. I found a campfire next to me and the giant wolf that I met before. I was really shocked when I saw it but it just sat there and looked so friendly. So I decided to come closer.

I touch his fur and felt astonished. He didn’t respond to my touch so I hugged him. “You looked so friendly. Can we become a friend?” I asked. “You know, I never have a friend, because my power they avoid me and I tried to avoid them too.” I felt he made a voice.

“Why you were so big? I never saw you before. Will you eat me as your meal?” I asked him again, he just gave his sight into my eyes.

“Are you the one save me when I fell from that cliff?” he didn’t answer. “Thank you.”

“But now my clothes are really wet. My father will mad at me if he found me in this condition.” I took off my gloves and my jacket, I started to my shirt too and took off it from my body, until left my undergarment.

I saw the wolf avoid to see me so I laughed. “So you are really a giant male wolf? You shy, huh?” I patted his head and he turned his head toward me again. “You naughty wolf.” I laughed at him again.

Junhyung POV

Oh sh*t, Jiyoon was took off her clothes in front of me. She didn’t know the giant wolf is me, Yong Junhyung, her fiancé. But she laughed at me so I turned my head toward her again, I’m afraid that she will suspicious about me. I pretend as the real wolf in front of her.

Honestly, I couldn’t take off my eyes from her perfect body although I have seen her before in her swimsuit when she was in P.E lesson at her school. This was different, how I describe it? Yes, she was so y.

She sat next to me and leaned her head on my front leg. She didn’t scare to me again like before. She considered me as a friendly creature. What a strange girl.

“Actually in this hour I must go home because I knew my father will look for me but I don’t want to. I just want to be alone right now. But you are here so I’m not alone anymore.” She said.

“This morning my friends bullied me again. They threw many empty bottles toward me. It happened since I move to my school but I can’t tell my father about it since I don’t want to make him worried. My friends always considered me as a freak girl so no one of them wanted to be friend with me.”

I felt she was teary right now. “I want to make a friend with them but they always avoided me. But it’s alright, since my father will make me move to other school in three months later.”

“Wolfy, can you feel what I feel right now? I’m sad, yes, I’m really sad and disappointed.”

There was a silent time between us since I can’t answer her in my wolf form. I thought how hard it be a different girl between ordinary people. She must be lonely because she never has a friend since she realized her power and Jung Yunho forced her not to close with other people.

She didn’t speak again. When I saw her, she was slept on my front leg so I turned my form into my human body. I took her clothes and feel that it has dried. I tried to close my eyes when my hand moved to put the clothes on her but it was really hard to avoid the view in front of me. Oh, sh*t, what’s wrong with me? Didn’t I still love Go Hara? Yes, although she was my ex-girlfriend right now but still I can’t forget about her easily after she moved to Canada.

Jung Yunho looked relief when I send her home safely. He let me took Jiyoon to her room and lied down her on the bed. “Thank you. I know you will find her.” He said while he closed her room’s door.

“It’s alright.” I replied

“So, you accepted her as your fiancé finally?” he asked me in sudden.

“What? Hmm, I don’t know, I still think about it.”

“You still can’t forget about your ex?” he asked me while led me to the living room.

“Honestly yes, I hope she will come back soon. But I knew Jiyoon’s parents really hope me become their son-in-law since I’m the only one who can touch her.”

“Yes, of course. I felt the same as Jiyoon’s parent, you will be a good husband for her. Besides, I’m worry about her, you know that she was really lonely? I knew because her power she looked as freak girl by her friends. Everyone scared to her.”

“Yes, I knew it.” I remembered again what Jiyoon told me about her school life.

“I know you will love her. She was an adorable cute girl. She has a pure heart and innocent although she was looked boyish outside. Just try to love her so you can forget about your ex and started to love Jeon Jiyoon as your fiancé.”

“Yes, I will try to do it so don’t worry.” I said. Then I remembered when she was stripped in front of me in the forest and that made me blush. I thought I will dream about her tonight since the imagine keep rolling in my head.

“I must leave now since I must do my chore this morning.” I tried to hide my face so I must leave.

“Yes, please be careful.”

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 Jiyoon POV

I woke up in the morning and found that I was on my bed. How strange. I remembered that I was in the forest with a giant wolf. Oh yes, that giant wolf. I met him in the forest last night and honestly I want to meet with him again. I don’t know why but I felt happy and comfortable around that wolf.

I walked to the forest instead go to my house after my college ended. I hope I can find him again this time so I walked around the cliff that I fell last night. I saw that cliff was really high, I’m little curious how could I save after fell from the high land. Oh yes, of course that giant wolf has saved me, he has strong legs.

I couldn’t see anything, I just saw some birds, butterflies, and rabbits but not wolf. I don’t know how long I walked in the forest to find that wolf but my foot stopped when I found a house. I don’t know it was house or hut but I could hear loud music from that place. Isn’t it a pub? How can there is a pub in the forest?

I’m curious but I don’t want to step closer since I didn’t like pub and loud music. So I just turned around and walked to other spot. But I stopped when I saw a guy in front of me. I don’t know who is he but I saw that he seemed drunk.

I want to avoid him but he moved really fast toward me. I never imagined how he can move that fast. He held my wrist and I saw he sniffed me. What’s wrong with this guy? Is he crazy?

“Your scent is fascinating. I know this scent, you are the powerful one.” He spoke and looked at me.

I kept struggle, “I’m sorry but please release my hand, I must go.” I said but he grabbed my arm.

“What? Release you? It really hard to find you, why must I release you.” He smirked then dragged me into somewhere.

I screamed and he put his hand on my mouth. I can read his mind. His name is Shim Yejun. He thought about to take me to his house and….I don’t want to describe it again since I could see the ert scene and he thought to me. Oh no, it’s so bad. And the worst one, he will kidnap me and put me as long as possible to make him his child. What the hell? I don’t want to give him a baby. I never thought about marriage or about to have a baby.

I cried and my mind kept saying my Appa’s name. I kept struggle but he was really strong. I did nothing when I tried to hit him. Isn’t it because he was drunk?

“It’s so lucky to find you here. My pack looked for you in a long time but I am the one who the first found you.” He spoke. “They always disparage me as a useless maknae. But I will give them a proof that I wasn’t the useless maknae anymore.”

“I will make you my baby-maker. I will make a strong pack for my own.” He dragged me into a car that parked not too far from the forest.

He forced me to get into the car but I refused him. I tried to push him but he was stronger than me. But suddenly I felt my body was really hot like burned in fire. Then I saw a real fire came out from my hand and burned Yejun’s hand. Finally he released me.

“What the hell are you? I thought you have mind-reader power, not fire.” He yelled at me, looked so shock. I felt shock too when realized the power.

The fire that came out from my hand changed into a lightning and I couldn’t restrain my own body. My hand lifted and attacked him with electricity that came out from my hand. I even made him lifted from the ground and threw him into the tree. His body hit the tree and he fainted.

I took a deep breath. It was really tiring suddenly. Then I heard a growl sound not too far from my place. I turned my head toward the voice. There, I saw the giant wolf stood there. I smiled toward him, “You ?” I whispered but I felt my body is weak and I couldn’t stand on my feet anymore. I fell into the ground.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Junhyung POV

I was in my chore to keep our territory when I smelled Jiyoon’s scent. I ran to follow her scent and realized that her scent almost out from our territory. I saw the forest pub there. Forest pub was a special pub that just wolf pack only could enter to that place. I sniffed the air, she wasn’t inside the pub but I smelled another wolf scent mixed with her scent.

She must be in danger if other wolf pack found her. So I followed her scent again, it directed to a wide place not too far from the forest. I saw a car and I knew whose car it is. I found Jiyoon there, she lifted her hand while Shim Yejun’s body flied in the air until he hit a tree and fainted.

I didn’t remember I was in my wolf form when I tried to call her name. A growl came out from my mouth instead my human’s voice. She turned her head toward me and smiled, “You?”

Then she fell into the ground. I ran toward her and suddenly she grabbed me and hugged me. I felt she cried on me. I knew she was scared and shock. I couldn’t imagine what Yejun did to her. I want to hug her back but I couldn’t do it in my wolf form so I just sat on my back leg and bow my head to caress her.

“Finally you came. You know, I’m really scared.” She said in whisper.

‘Gwaenchana, you’ll be fine, I’m here right now.’ I said it in my mind and let her to read it.

She felt shock and looked toward me. “Hey, you speak?” she said. “Or it was just my imagination?”

I heard Doojoon’s voice in my mind so I protect again myself before she could read again my mind. “Junhyung, have you found her?”

“Yes, she is with me right now. She is fine, I will take her to the safe area. But I see that Yejun tried to kidnap her.”

“Yejun? F-Cuz pack? And how is he now?” he asked

“He is fainting, Jiyoon attacked him. I thought maybe other power was come out.”

“No, it’s fine. Other power will come out if she is in danger. Now, please take her to our territory back. Hyunseung, Gikwang, and Yoseob will come and expunge his memory about today and Jiyoon. He will not remember anything about what happen today.”

“Yes, algessemnida. I will go now.”

I looked toward her eyes and gave sign to ride on my back. She looked shock, her eyes open wider. “What? I must ride on your back?”

“No, no, I can’t” she said but I forced her.

‘Ride on my back, I will take you to the safe place.’

“But….” She tried to refuse but I moved my head to give her sign to ride. Finally she moved and lifted onto my back carefully.

I ran toward the forest after she was on my back. She looked shock so she hugged my neck. “Am I heavy?” she asked.

I didn’t bother with her heavy because actually she is light. I was bothered with her scent and I felt her breath on my neck when she hugged me. Then I knew why many of wolves really want her as their mate, maybe her scent really this fascinating. I never felt it fascinate me since I was her bodyguard in years but now, it is different. Maybe because she was grew up into a lady.

The sky getting darker and I saw that sun has disappeared. It has already night. I couldn’t send her home while I was my wolf form since it will scare the ordinary people in the town. So I stopped near the river, the place when the last time Jiyoon met me.

She was going down from my back and walked toward the river. “This is the place we met last time, right?”

I sat on my back leg. She turned around to see me and she walked toward me. She hugged me again. “Thank you.”

‘Next time don’t put yourself in danger.’ I said into her mind.

She was shock but then she smiled. “I don’t know who you are but I felt comfortable around you. If you were a human maybe I will fall in love to you.” Suddenly I felt my face burning, I blushed.       

She sat next to me while she held my front leg. “Hey, look! Isn’t it a full-moon?” She directed into the sky. “How a beautiful scene.”

I saw her face. She was more beautiful than the full-moon or anything. Wait. What I say before? She was beautiful? Alright, yes, she is beautiful and…..powerful. I remembered again what happened today when she make out her power in front of me. I can’t imagine how strong she is.

“You see what I have done today? When the fire came out from my hand and that electricity… I don’t know how can those all came out from my own hand?” she sighed. “Actually I don’t want that fire or electricity or wind or anything came out from my own body but something has forced me to do it.”

“But it’s fine since that thing not come out anytime. But read mind….I still could do it even to my father. I want to live as ordinary girl but I know this is my destiny.”

“Do you think I will find happiness in my life?” She turned her head toward me.

I saw into her eyes. I knew she was lonely, she never met her real parents in her life, she never has any friend or sister or brother, she was doing anything in her life by herself, alone. I knew it made her really sad. And I knew she want to find happiness in her life, of course.

“Why you didn’t answer me?” she pouted. How cute. Wait. Am I said that she was cute?

“It’s ok, I knew you can’t speak.” She leaned her head into my shoulder. “Why don’t you turn your form into human?”

Wait. What she said? My form into human? Is she know who I am? Is she know that I was a werewolf? It’s too bad if she know. I’m in my panic.

 “If you were a human, let’s get married.” She said in serious face.

Then she laughed. “How stupid I am. How can a wolf turned into a human, it’s impossible.” She leaned again on my shoulder.

I sighed, and I felt relief. I think she know about me but she was just said it as a joke. Maybe because she was really that lonely so she asked me to turn my form into human. Yes, someday I will meet her in my human form and someday I will marry her since I was her fiancé. Of course she didn’t know that she is my fiancee but she will know it soon.

I knew I’m still hope that Go Hara will back to me but I knew I must save Jiyoon’s life as her husband someday and I must give my ‘mark’ for her. Look into her lonely life, I felt sad for her and I promise inside my heart, I will try to love her and forget about Go Hara. I will try to give her a happiness life as she hoped.

‘Princess, I promise I will make you happy.’

I look into her face again, she was sleeping. Oh my, how can she sleep in this place? Again, she is sleeping while leaned into me. I turned my wolf form into human and lifted her in bridal style to send her home.    

As usual, I send her into the bedroom. I put her blanket and caressed her face. “I can make your happiness.” I whispered while i kissed her forehead.
 

 

 

This is for you, one-shot story. Hmm, I wait your respond and comment, thank you