The "BR" act

Battle royale

Your POV

Finally!!!!today was the day that we would have your last class  trip,which means that we are graduating!!!!! even seungri is here,it's really weird because he started boycotting school...I remeber it as if it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I went running to homeroom "sorry that i'm la-....where's everybody?",you looked at the chalkboard and it read,'day off 'cause we want to ,class B,there it sat your teacher,Hyun suk.

He gave me an empty look and walked off the classroom.

I heard screams coming from outside the classroom so i got out,there was seungri stabbing Mr.Hyun suk's ,seungri ran away so i quickly picked up the pocket knife and hid it behind my back,that was the last day seungri went to school.

NOW

We were in the bus and it was so noisy!!!! but well...i was being noisy too so whatever,

"hey!!!,don't you have something to give to taeyang" your friend Minzy teased.

"NO!!!! I DON'T!" you have her a death glere while she laughed ,"come on ,he'll love it." she reasured,she grebbed your wrist and dragged you to the front seats, were taeyang and seungri were sitting,"hi ___" said seungri, "oh,hi seunri,hi taeyang" i said looking at both of them,"hi ____,how are you?" replied taeyang, "i'm-","you know something taeyang...,she wants to give you something". you elbowed  minzy by the back."actually i do,i made some cupcakes,for you taeyang,and you can have some too seungri,"ofcourse i want some!!!!" said seungri,taeyang grabbed one and bit it,"it's delicious,thanks" he flashed a smile,you and minzy went back to your seats,"hey!!! I saw you gave taeyang something!!! your friend CL sang"i saaaw it too" said bom,"taeyang and ____ were sitting in a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Dara started and all 4 joined her, "stop it", "awwww she's blushing,said CL,"Aish",then all you remember was darkness.

 

GENERAL POV

you stirred and yawned,then you woke up,"what the?-!" "minzy!!!!!"you lookewd at your friend unconcious on the ground,"wha-"you stood up and looked around,it looked like an old classroom ... on a military base,as soon as everyone woke up the looked at the window just to see a helicopter with the initials BR on it,a very familiar silhouette jumped off and started walking towards the room.

when he got there you realised that it was...Hyun suk "hyun suk seongsaengnim","is it you" no way" ,everybody started exclaming,he stood in the middle of the room and everyone looked at him, "Hi,i'm your 7th grade homeroom teacher,Hyun suk,today,i'm taking over class B again".he started to erase the chalkboard and wrote something on it."What the hell is this?" said Yuri,he didn't budged,"do any of you guys know what does this mean?"he said pointing to the chalkboard that said 'BR act' on it."that's no good,not at all",he started walking towards seungri,"hey,you really hurt my that day,was it because i told you not to come to school?,or because i told you to give up in life and love?" Hyun suk said,seungri looked at him and grinned mockingly which earned him a slap,"you're not a good person,none of you are,so that's why the bigwigs got together and make this law" he said walking to the chalkboard"BR act" he said with an evil grin in his face "today's lesson,is to kill eachother" everyone stood up "until there's only one of you left". "hahahahaha" you heard daesung's laugh "what do you think is so funny?" said hyun suk,his laugh stopped,"now class ,you have to watch a video"he inserted a cd on the dvd and there it showed a girl with a high pitched voice and a camouflaged dress.

"hi guys" she said, "this year you're the lucky class chosen to participate this game!!!,congratulations!!!the rules of the game are the following:every contestant will recieve a bag with different type of food,water,a map,a flashlight,a pen,a map , and lastly ,because they're so kind with us,they'll give you an electronic device that shows you the whole island!!!,next,girls may need some personal items,you can take them by the door!!!" all the girls look at the door and there was....femenine protection."you might  ask why do you need the map,well here is were  your collars take place!!!

"they are shock proof and water proof,they also track you!!!so if you're doing something naught we'll know" someone whispered ,"NO WHISPERING"  said hyun suk and threw a piece of chalk to taeyeon that was whispering something to tiffany."let's watch the video" he played the video again"now, you may ask who are the two guys sitting at the back.....they are Zico and the other one is jaehyo,so let's keep talking about the collars,your teacher will announce the danger zones every 6 hours, if you're caught in a danger zone then BOOM!!! they'll all explode!!! oh , and also, if the game isn't over in three days all of you will die !!! so let's play with enthusiasm and let's prevent that from happening" she said with little fists. "i said no whispering!!!" shouted hyun suk, and in a blink of an eye,jessica had a dagger on her forehead,everyone started screaming,"sorry,i'm not supposed to kill but you annoyed me" said hyun suk taking out the knife, everyone started screaming and trying to unlock the doors while the military man started shooting,they shot you in the arm and seungri started screaming to hyun suk and they got into a fight,you seunghyun,jiyong,daesung,and taeyang tried to stop him but they couldn't ,suddenly 2 men grabbed him and pushed his head back,"sorry,but you know something? i think this world would be better without you" he pulled out a remote and pointed at seungri's collar that started making weird sounds, "guys... help me" everyone started running away from him,suddenly it started beeping faster,"SEUNGRI!!!!" taeyang shouted ,"TAEYANG!!!" SEUNGRI SHOUTED,*BOOM* his neck exploded , forming a pool of blood around taeyang and everyone around."seungri", taeyang grabbed onto his jacket and cried,"stop crying,he wasnt even worth it " said hyun suk,taeyang tried to get up and punch him but you grabbed his arm and stopped him."now you'll get called by list" number one is....

***********************************************************************
HIIIIIIII So this was the first chapter,of my first story,tomorrow i'll write the 2nd one,comment what groups you want to appear,BYE!!!!

 

anyways , i ate a hamburger and i was like 

but tomorrow i'll be like

Good night!!! See you tomorrow