Maybe

More than we are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"that ended well." Kai said as he slumps himself in the couch, tired from practice.

Sehun, who was busy scanning his phone looked at him. "How did it ended well?" he asked.

Kai shrugged his shoulders and smiled. " it just ended well.: He looked at Sehun who gave him a dread expression. Kai felt happy even if the practice was totally a disaster. Maybe the optimism of his Chanyeol hyung was one of the reasons why he felt at least okay, but,it was Sehun who made it well. Through out the practice both of them has given a part which they will dance in pair. Another reason why he can hold Sehun's hand without any malice.

Sehun stands up and yawn. "I am going to sleep." then he walks to his room lazily.

"Hey wait!." Kai followed Sehun to the bedroom. "Uh, can I hang out here just for a bit?" he asked reluctantly.

Sehun sighed and nodded. "Just let me sleep." then he shoved Kai and laughed. "I really don't know why you always like to hangout here in my room."

"Wanna know why?" Kai said teasingly as he sits at Sehun's bed. Can he actually tell the reason? Of course not. How can he tell it? because i like you Oh Sehun. There is no way he'll say that. "To bother you." he replied.

Sehun lays down at his bed as he yawn and slightly kick Kai to move further. "Bother yourself Jongin." he said while smiling. 

"Ah, that smile Sehun! That smile." Kai said to himself. He sighed in his thought. How can he ever confess to Sehun? He knows it will not work. Sehun like girls, y and devouring girls. Well, he also likes girls but Kai was just to fool to fall in love with Sehun. "Hey Oh Sehun!" he said a loud, lying down also beside Sehun, who is now half asleep.

Sehun opened his left eye. "What?"

"Let us play the 'What if' game." Kai retorted. He also don't why he wants to play that. But maybe some of his questions will be answered. 

"Okay." Sehun paused. "hmm you first."

Kai sighed and put a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter