Chapter 1

12:30

There’s some noises from basketball court. Some boys playing 3 on 3 and many and the audiences screaming their name out loud. When they score a point, the girls clapping and cheering for them. The boys just as loud as the girls, some of them even make a bet. Game ends when the bell rings and teachers call them to the class.

“That was fun, Yoongi-ya. I hope we can have a match again.” A blonde boy hugs the red haired guy called Yoongi.

“Sure, Taeyang hyung. We can play anytime.” Yoongi smiles and hugs him back.

A tall, tan guy runs into them and put his arm into Yoongi’s shoulder, “Wow! I never imagine the battle of Jenissi and Suga will be this amazing. Both of you really are a legend.”

“Stop it, Namjoon-ah. That name was embarassing.” Taeyang laughs.

“But, it’s true! Right, Xero-ya?” Namjoon calls the other boy.

“Didn’t Taeyang hyung tell you to stop that, Namjoon-ah? And we don’t use that name anymore, okay? Just call me Jiho.” Jiho protests.

“But... that was cool.” Namjoon pouts and that makes Taeyang laugh harder.

“We’ve grown up, Namjoon-ah. Okay, let’s go to our class or that small eyed Kim Sunggyu will kill us.”

 

 

 

 

“Hoseok hyung, they use that place again.” A short guy puts a big frown on his face.

“Ah, right. That’s basketball team.” Hoseok put his bag on the ground, “I’ll talk to them.”

“But...” Jimin shows his protest, “...that’s Suga. I think it’s not a good idea. Let’s find other place.”

“Then what? He’s the same as us. And don’t call him with that name, that makes him sounds incredible. Just call him Yoongi, okay?” Hoseok pats Jimin’s shoulder and walks to basketball court.

“Excuse me, we’ll use this place.” Hoseok faces Yoongi.

Yoongi ignores him and continues playing. Hoseok smiles and try to interrupt him playing. When Yoongi preparing for shooting the ball, Hoseok grabs that ball and shocked him.

“What’s wrong with you? Give me the ball!” Yoongi yells to him.

“I said, we’ll use this place.” He says, still smiling.

“This punk! Give me back my ball! You’re wasting my time.” He’s going to hit Hoseok but Jimin runs to them and covers Hoseok with his body.

“I... I’m sorry. We’ll find other place.” Jimin’s shaking.

“Who is this guy?” Yoongi raises his eyebrows.

“Jimin-ah, move.” Hoseok pulls Jimin’s shoulder, “We should teach him a lesson.”

Hoseok grabs Yoongi’s collar and provoke him. Jimin’s going to stop them but he can’t. Yoongi push Hoseok in the chest and they almost start to fight until someone screams to them.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Taeyang walks towards them. Jiho and a fair cute boy following behind him. “Yoongi-ya, Hoseok, explain this to me.”

Hoseok takes off his hand from Yoongi, “I’m sorry, Taeyang hyung. But we’ll use this place for practicing.”

Taeyang slaps his forehead, “Ah, right! It’s Friday. I’m sorry, Hoseok.”

Yoongi doesn’t understand the situation and sends a confused stare to Taeyang. Taeyang quickly wraps up everything and tells everyone to pack up. Without saying anything they leave that place. Yoongi packs up with upset heart, doesn’t know if he drops a bandana from his bag. Jimin who knows that picks up the bandana and going to return it to Yoongi.

“Ah, excuse me...” he calls him, but Yoongi has walked too far to hear him.

Hoseok approaches him, “What’s wrong?”

“Ah, no. Suga drops his bandana.” He shows that black bandana to Hoseok.

“Return it tomorrow. We’ll meet them at the park.” Hoseok walks away, “And stop call him Suga.”

Jimin doesn’t understand why Hoseok really hate the name ‘Suga’. Everytime he hears our members say that name, he insists to call him with ‘Yoongi’. But Jimin’s too affraid to ask about it. He’s ended up ignore it and puts the bandana inside of his bag.

 

 

 

 

That night Yoongi’s messing up his room. He throws out everything that on his bag, searching something. “Where’s my bandana? Did I drop it somewhere?”

He’s flipped his bag upside down and still doesn’t find his bandana. He’s taking his phone and calls a number.

“Hello? What’s wrong, Yoongi?” there’s an answer from the phone.

“Namjoon-ah, do you know my bandana? Yeah, the black one. No, not the one I usually wear in my hand. I think I dropped it somewhere. Did you happen to pick it? No? Ah, okay. No, no. I’ll come tomorrow. Okay, good night.” He hangs up and throws his phone on the bed.

“!”

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, Hyung.” Jimin greets Hoseok brightly that morning. Hoseok’s preparing the place for practicing with his dancing team.

“Good morning, Jimin-ah. Can you help Jungkook installing the speakers?”

“Ne, Hyung.” After putting his bag he approaches a handsome blackhaired guy, “Good morning, Jungkook.”

“Morning, Jimin.” He turns his head and smiles, “Good mood?”

“Yeah.” He smiles back, “Let’s have fun today.”

“Hey.” Jungkook puts his arm on Jimin’s shoulder, “When will you confess to Hoseok hyung? I think he’s still single.”

Jimin takes off Jungkook’s arm and shouts, “What?! What are you...” Jungkook hurriedly closes Jimin’s mouth with his hand.

“Sssh!! Everyone gonna hear you.”

Finally Jimin can control his emotion, but his face has became really red. Jungkook feels sorry for teasing him, he shouldn’t do that. Even though they just meet in high school, Jungkook can read how shy and introvert Jimin is.

Jimin may be a bright and cheerful boy, but he can’t be close with a new people easily. He tends to avoid eye contact and lower his voice in front of guy he doesn’t know. It’s not like he’s affraid of people, he’s just... really careful with his heart. He once said if he can’t easily falling in love and never dated anyone before.

But, Hoseok is different. He is Jimin’s chilhood friends, and his first love. They grow toghether since in kindergarden. Only Hoseok can understand an open Jimin’s heart. His positive and bright personality drags Jimin really close to him. That’s why since the first day in high school Jimin really excited to join dancing club that Hoseok lead. There he saw Hoseok’s shining presence when he’s dancing for the first time, and that kind of bewitching Jimin. He can’t take away his eyes from Hoseok. From that, Jungkook learns how much Jimin likes Hoseok.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that again.” Jungkook apologizes.

“Am I... that obvious?” he hesitating.

Jungkook nods. “At least for me.”

Jimin takes a deep breath, his face’s still red. Several times his eyes take a glance over Hoseok and he smiles.

“Hey. Do you think I can be with him?”

Jungkook only stares at him, don’t know how to reply.

Jimin sighs. “I know. It’s impossible, right?”

“No. Nothing’s impossible.” Jungkook tries to cheer him. “All you need is confidence, and be brave.”

Jimin mumbling to himself, “That’s what makes it impossible.”

“Hey, boys! If you have time for chit-chatting, how about we start the warming up now?” Hoseok gathers s and starts their schedule.

 

And then, about 30 minutes later basketball team comes. Jimin catches Yoongi’s presence, but all he sees is Yoongi’s grumpy face. He become a little affraid, but he should return that bandana.

Jimin excuses himself to Hoseok and runs to his bags to take the bandana. After that, he approaches basketball team little by little.

“E... excuse me...” Jimin’s voice is so low that almost like a whisper and Yoongi of course can’t hear him. He encourages himself to approach Yoongi’s back more. “Excuse me, Suga... hyung?”

Yoongi suddenly turns his head making Jimin’s startled. He’s not in a good mood for getting this kind of disturbance. “What?”

“Ah, I’m sorry. This...” Jimin’s hands shake when he handed that black bandana to Yoongi. He can’t look at him directly. “...you dropped it yesterday. I was going to return it but...”

“Why don’t you return it immediately?! Don’t you know I was looking on this really bad yesterday?! It’s an important things for me!!”

Yoongi’s yelling draws everyone’s attention. Jimin’s freezing, he’s not used to this kind of situation. He tries to explain his reason to Yoongi, but his voice won’t come out.

“I... I...”

“What?!” Yoongi’s tone become higher.

“I’m not... actually..yesterday...”

“Did you do it on purpose?”

Yoongi’s question make Jimin’s eyes widen. “What?”

“Ah, I know now. So you like me, don’t you?”

Jimin’s face become really red. “No. I’m not...”

“Yes!! I’m not surprised about that because I’m really popular. Everyone in our school, even from other school, would come to me begging for my love. But I dumped them. I’m sure you’re like that too. You picked up my bandana so that you have a reason to be close to me. Am I wrong?” Yoongi approaches Jimin face.

People start to talk about them. Hoseok watches them from afar. Anger filling him, but the dancing team members try to hold him so he doesn’t start a fight.

“No. You’re wrong.” Jimin tries to talk again.

“Don’t deny it. I know everything. From your shaking eyes, your reddens face, I know if everything is true. Just acknowledge if you like me and apologize for taking my bandana, then I’ll let you go and forget about all.”

Jimin’s tears explode, he can’t hold it anymore. Yoongi didn’t give him any chance to explain, and all he said was bull. Jimin never do anything bad at him, it’s his first time talking to him, but Yoongi has made him into a low boy who do anything to approach an idol like Yoongi in front of everyone.

“Now I know why Hoseok hyung never like you.” Jimin’s sobbing.

“What? I can’t hear you. Talk properly.” Yoongi still act meanly.

“You’re a low creature! You think if you’re at the highest place here and look down at everyone. I’ll never like someone who arrogant and mean like you. No, I never like you. I even hate you now!”

Jimin throws Yoongi’s bandana to the ground and steps on it. Yoongi’s face become red. That’s his precious bandana, and someone stepped on it.

“Yah!! You!” Yoongi’s going to accuse him, but Jimin already runs into dancing team’s place and take his bag home. He’s still crying. Jungkook and Hoseok looking at him worriedly, especially Hoseok, he can’t hide his anger towards Yoongi. But he doesn’t want to make burdened and ask them to practice by themselves. Hoseok packs his bag and chases Jimin.

“Yoongi-ya, what happened?” Taeyang interrogate him, but Yoongi’s not in a good mood.

“Nothing, Hyung.”

“I warn you.” Taeyang looks into his eyes, “Never make trouble here. Dancing team and basketball team are brother clubs. Don’t ruin that bond.”

Yoongi doesn’t even listen to him. He picks up his bandana from the ground and leave that park immediately. He’s marked him, that low boy who stepped on his precious bandana. He’ll never let him go. He’ll make sure that boy never going to have a peaceful life in their school.

 

 


A.N. :

OMG!! Finally I post this story~ ;_;

I'm sorry if I'm working on it really slow. I got writerblock after finishing my thesis, and after that my notebook got stolen, so I have to write this story all over again. TT_TT

I hope you're not bored waiting for my story update. *if anyone waiting for it*

And I wish you'll give me feedback about my story. :D

Thanks. Please enjoy~