1/2

Rollercoaster hots

 

 

 


 

 

 

"I tell you that this is the trashiest job ever. Just wait a few days and you will be cutting chewing gums out of teddy bears and wipe away vomit because parents cannot handle their children right. Just wait Yoseob."

Both boys were wearing light denim jeans, a colourful t shirt falling down over their butts and playful, kind of childish, headbands nestled between carefully placed strands of hair.

Yoseob was wearing a cute puppy ear headband, matching the colour of his hair. It was his favourite and they had been told by a jolly old man that was their boss, that they could pick out a new one each day, if they handled them with care that was.

Junhyung was, well, he was wearing a headband that his friend Yoseob had picked out for him.

A pastel coloured rainbow peeking out behind his bleach blonde hair, inspired by the carebears he guessed, but he wasn't quite sure about that.

It was better than the embarrassing little gold crown he had worn yesterday because Yoseob had been caught on the idea that he looked like a fairytale prince with his lightened hair and pale skin.

Plain enthusiasm by Yoseob was the only thing that held him here. This job was not the one he had imagined when he had dreamed about earning some bucks during vacation.

But his best friend had been giddy and excited when he had seen the pastel coloured flyer that told everyone that Fairytale Adventure was hiring new helpers.

Well the payment was the bomb and with loads of cash in his pocket and a happy Yoseob by his side and sometimes hidden between plushies of all sizes, he was able to endure this annoying job.

Sure a lot of people would kill for this job, free rides on the roller coasters and unlimited amounts of slushies from the old lady that had the candy shop next door, but nope, no, this was nothing for Junhyung.

Some would think that at least, the load of cute and pretty girls would be able to make up for all the crying kids and rude parents but for Junhyung who preferred some rather than squishy s, (that he had to admit did look quite interesting inside low cut shirts but they probably weren't as nice as rock hard abs and cute butts), they did not seem as promising.

"I could be out there living the life of the young and handsome and maybe get a boyfriend, but here I am selling merch that most of the time looks like either road killed puppies or unicorn puke.”

Yoseob was currently handing a stuffed carebear to a girl that was too short to reach the shelf it was placed on.

"Well it's bringing some good money in and we can spend some time together. Uhm just ignore the fact that we are together 24 7 any day anyways, yeah." Yoseob answered him.

Junhyung snorted, yes he and Yoseob were together all the time.

12 year old Yoseob falling off a tree and cracking off his two front teeth?

15 year old Yoseob falling face down in a puddle of mud right in front of his big crush, Yang Seungho (Yeah that somehow made them become boyfriends, but who cares), he had been there to witness everything and anything that had been important and embarrassing.

Important just like the really, really freaking hot guy right in front of his best friend. 

Tall, legs like those of a soccer player wrapped in super tight black pants, that made his look worship worthy, muscular and perky and wow had he ever seen such a ever before?

His hair looked so nice, caramel coloured, like some of those cavity inducing candy apples, falling into chocolate eyes with a little twinkle in them that made Junhyung's stomach churn with something akin to a need to throw up.

His face was godly from the start, thick brows over those devilishly dazzling eyes and lips that contrasted so nicely against his skin.

Milky white and rosy red like he had just eaten a tinting lollipop.

And that holy, glory like piece of humanity was currently talking to his friend and not to him.

Junhyung felt the pressure of his headband pressing his hair down, as he fixed its placement.

Bye bye volume.

Okay so Yoseob was not really a maneater and even so he already had a boyfriend.

A hot one, that tended to be jealous of anything human and male.

Staring at the back of Yoseob's head he tried to send his friend a signal, laughing about himself while he was at it and then stopping when Yoseob was turning around in a little twirl, white sneakers slipping over the floor.

Junhyung was gaping as Yoseob pointed at him, oversized uniform shirt almost slipping off the other's thin shoulder.

Arm stretched out finger pointing right at him and those chocolate coloured eyes were also directed straight at him.

Godly guy's eyes were twinkling away and his mouth was curling up in a grin.

Holla, grinning made him look a bazillion times hotter if that was possible.

While godly guy was walking towards him, the short distance between the shelves and the cash register, Junhyung was mentally checking his looks.

Hair flat and without volume, oh and with a halo made out of a rainbow, dark shadows under his eyes (he never had been a morning person and this job started too early, who was even awake at 7), his jeans were too tight and his shirt too loose and his lips were bitten red, a habit he had acquired during the years.

So all in all his hair was screaming queer, his eyes were those of a half dead zombie and he looked like a fashion terrorist.

Nice package to woo a hot guy.

"So I need a gift for my little cousin, she is waiting outside and I want to buy her a little something because she was behaving so well."

Wow.

That guy was the ultimate version of perfection.

Hot and a nice voice and that grin, right, he should not forget about that cheeky grin.

"Hello?"

Hot guy was waving a hand in front of Junhyung's face, thin fingers almost touching his skin.

Shaking his head Junhyung smiled.

"Uh yeah sorry I was zoning out. A gift?"

Fiddling with his headband Junhyung wished he was wearing the crown from yesterday, because at least that one had not been pastel and with glittery sprinkles.

"What kind of girl is she?"

"What kind of-? Well she is 5 so yeah a small one?"

Hot guy was scratching his head like he was stupid.

Well a guy could not have everything, so maybe this one was a bit on the slow side.

"Yeah, so actually I wanted to know if she likes plushies or is she more of a tomboy kind of girl. You know?"

Shrugging his shoulders Junhyung was moving around the cash register until he was standing next to hot guy, who up close, looked a lot taller and smelled (yes Junhyung had taken a sniff and man did that smell good) extremely nice.

"Oh okay. Well she is a princess kind of girly girl. Typical girl I think."

“Okay so let me just assume her favourite colour is pink?“