Chapter 1

Dissimulate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finish him Kai  a cold and stern voice echoed through the dark alley.

 

The said Kai who's holding the collar of a badly bruised and limp body replied with a smirk, With Pleasure and when he was about to throw a hard punch on the almost lifeless body on his hands,

 

A police siren was heard allerting the group.

 

OMG HYUNA!!! I told you to keep watch! You are so Useless, look at what happened we didn't get to finish the job! Arrrrrggghhh a high pitch screaming and a tantrum was thrown to the other one who yelled back,

 

Shut up Krystal! Your gonna make my ears bleed!

 

Aww fun's over? Kai said while attempting to pout which caused the two girls to roll their eyes, then a smirk was written on his face again and gave his attention back to the limp body, he freed he's right hand and gave three taps on the limp body's cheek before throwing him to the ground and stuffing his hands inside his jean's pockets.

 

 

The thrown body hit the wall with an ooff. Before they made their escape, the guy from earlier stopped in front of the almost lifeless body and kicked him in gut earning a yelp and said with a cold voice, Report this to the police and you'll know what will happen to you. Do you understand?

 

 

The almost lifeless body mustered all of his strenght and tried his best to acknowledge the other, fortunately he was able to give a small nod. Satisfied with the answer the group fled out of the scene before the police comes, kicking some of the lifeless bodies lying on the ground out of their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sniff....Sniff.....Sniff....Sniff.....

 

Stopping from putting things inside her bag, a girl looked behind her and saw a petite woman sniffing and trying to hide her tears standing while looking at her.

Aww Mom! We've been through this, and Dad please stop removing each peice of clothing I put inside my bag.

 

B-But honey, Y-you're our little girl, Our only daughter, and you being awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter