Final

A Small Dust Can Bring Big Damage

It was something Jinyoung and Jackson never really gave an attention. It never occurred to them that such a simple, trivial thing would be the cause of their first ever misunderstanding. Yes, they tease each other a lot that sometimes people around them thought it's serious, but they both know each others' patience limit. They had never ventured beyond the borders but it seems like they've just crossed the horizons now.

"I'm taller, of course it's reasonable for me to top!" The jab on his height wounded Jackson's ego badly.

"But I'm manlier, you're too feminine to top!" Jinyoung's face darkened at the doubt in his manliness.

"Oh, yeah? I bet you're just four inches!" Jackson gasped dramatically, not going to let Jinyoung insult his Jackson junior like that.

"At least I'm four inches, I'm sure you're just four centimeters!" Jinyoung's ears went red in anger and embarrassment at the sudden size topic.

" you, Wang!" Jackson smirked.

"Oh, baby. I'm sure it's going to be the other way around."

Jinyoung's fist balled, body shaking in infuriation. He loves Jackson, but there really comes the time when no matter how much you love the person, you want to give them a punch.

And punch he did.

Jackson didn't even saw it coming, despite his quick reflexes as a former athlete.

Sometimes love just ain't enough, er.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't understand it, hyung. Why can't he just give in?" Jackson asked Mark, frowning at nothing in particular as he applied an ice bag over the forming bruise on his cheek. The cordi noona won't like it, he's certain. Mark lifted his focus from his laptop to Jackson with a raised brow.

"I could ask the same, why don't you just give in?"

Jackson groaned. Was it not obvious how good of a top he would make? "I'm the wild and y, hyung. He's the 'eomma'. Between those two titles, who do you think is the manlier?"

"This is not about manliness, Jacks. This is a matter of feelings."

Jackson blinked at Mark. Damn Mark whenever he's right. "Since when were you a love guru?"

The older flushed slightly. "Since Im Jaebum."

"... , I didn't see that coming."

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyuunnngggg,"

Jaebum winced. "Park Jinyoung, stop whining! I'm ing trying to concentrate here!"

Jinyoung pouted even more and inched nearer to Jaebum who had his eyes trained on Jackson's laptop which he borrowed since last night.

"What are you doing anyway?"

"I'm doing a research."

Jinyoung's brows furrowed. "Research? But you've stopped schooling since we became idols."

"Aish," Jaebum pushed Jinyoung away when the latter tried to peek at the screen. "Go away."

But Jinyoung was never the one to listen and after some unsuccessful swatting, the younger was now gaping at the electronic device on Jaebum's thigh as he sat inconsiderately on Jaebum's stomach. Jaebum moaned in despair.

"Park Jinyoung, I'm warning you. Don't you dare—"

"Fan fictions? MarkBum? ?!" Jinyoung half-questioned-half-yelled, bending his body in an awkward angle just to peer at Jaebum dead in the eyes.

"Seriously?"

Jaebum sighed in defeat. "Yeah. I-I wanted to know who the fans think would... t-top between us." Jinyoung squealed. "Oh my gosh, Im Jaebum. You're so adorable!" He finally moved away from Jaebum's body that was barely breathing (thank ing goodness, Jaebum thinks) and decided to settle beside Jaebum who sat up and tried to find where he left off, totally ignoring Jinyoung's presence. Jinyoung fell silent and Jaebum was glad at having a full minute of silence but his happiness was short-lived.

"Can you search about me and Jackson?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung hugged his knees to his chest as he stared blankly at the television, not really watching the show. Rather, he was immersed with the thought about his and Jackson's predicament. They had been in a relationship shortly after the A era started and they have just been together for a few months, with no ual activities involved. They've been too busy in promoting the album that the between them only worsen, especially with the secret make out sessions. And now that they're having a short break before their Japan showcase, they wanted to do it for the first time.

Then this conflict happened.

Jinyoung rested his forehead on his knees.

Males may not be as dramatic as girls but their pride is sky high.

How would he apologize to Jackson when he knew that the boy would get all cocky?

Ugh. The disadvantage of having Wang Jackson as your boyfriend, ladies and gentlemen.

Suddenly, a familiar warmth slid beside him.

"He's waiting in our room." Jinyoung gave the other a weak smile.

"Thanks, Mark-hyung."

"No problem, just don't do it on my bed."

"... Only the maknaes have bed, hyung."

"Whatever."

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung did his best not to make an eye contact with Jackson as he entered and sat on Mark's poor excuse of a makeshift bed, much to Jackson's displeasure.

"Jinyoung,"

No response, not even a twitch. Jackson's lower lip started to jut.

"Jinyoungie,"

Jinyoung remained stoic and it's actually starting to hurt him. "Jinyoungie, please."

Jinyoung released a breath before meeting Jackson's eyes. "Look, Jackson. I-I'm sorry. This is petty and I reacted quite childishly."

Jackson pulled Jinyoung closer until the other's head was on his chest, ear directly on where his heart beat fast. Even if they've hugged each other like that a lot of times already, for Jackson, each and every time was special. It never failed to make his pulse become erratic. He carded his fingers through Jinyoung's raven locks.

"I'm sorry, too. I was immature. It's not important anymore for me, whether I top or not. As long as you're happy, I'll do whatever you want."

Jinyoung's eyes widened. "We've just been apart for two hours yet you've managed to grow so fast."

"Shut up." Jackson growled, trying to be intimidating but his blush betrayed him. Jinyoung giggled and pecked Jackson's unsuspecting lips.

"Cute."

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you two limping?"

Bambam questioned, brows knitted in confusion. Yugyeom looked genuinely worried, the total opposite of Youngjae who looked like he doesn't give a , having his usual distant gaze. The poor kid was out of the world again.

"Did you fell or something?"

"Something." Jackson sassily replied, flipping his imaginary hair. Jinyoung shook his head with a fond smile.

"Looks like a couple alternated." Jaebum arrived with a teasing grin, Mark on tow. Jackson's eyes narrowed.

"Look who's talking, you're both limping too, you asswipe!"

 

 

 

 

 

— おわり

 

 

WHAT IS THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

/le exits