Rising Sun

Once I Break...

"Can we just stay?" Hara pleaded, shuffling around in her pajamas. "We'll, um...hold the fort down here!" Seungyeon added from her room, sneezing furiously. They were both sick, on the day of their most important meeting; Japanese contract discussions with Avex Group. 

Gyuri tapped her foot anxiously and nodded. "Okay...Nicole, Jiyoung and I shall go and fill you in on everything later then." The girls followed behind her as she walked down to the lobby, and outside to their van. "Unnie, do you think the company'll choose to stay with Universal?"  Gyuri smiled at Jiyoung as she fastned her seatbelt, answering, "If I could tell such things, which I wish that I could, everything would be more simple. But I think that they may." 

"Me too! So, now I'm wondering why we're going to this meeting." Nicole sputtered, eating a muffin she'd brought along. The answer was plain to see though. With groups, you can't be treasured if you settle easily.  "Ah..so many TVXQ posters all over the city!" Jiyoung mumbled to herself. 

Gyuri quickly turned towards the window, catching an eye to eye glimpse with a lifesized Yunho cutout that stood outside of a shop. "Are they here too?" She asked their manager, suddenly remembering that TVXQ was signed with Avex Group. Her heart stopped momentarily as she had a burst of happiness at the thought of seeing him again. "Maybe, before they head out to New York."

"Ah..." She sighed as they reached the building, resting a hand over her heart.