Past and Regret

Dont Hold Back Yourself

BEEP! .... BEEP!....BEEP!.... Loud sound wakker clock echoed in room breaking silence in monday morning. Sound man growling heard from bellow blanket, lazy moving from his position but loud sound of wakker make him up. still close his eyes sit to headboard moving his hand seaching source of loud sound.

"AGHHHH, what time is it ?" said man looking to wakker while rubbing his eyes. "oh its already 6.00 am, time to wake up".

He streech his body to fresh his self for while and then his eyes staring huge photo which hanging in wall front of his bed. Wide smile form in his lips still looking to certain female actress smiling photo. he get up from his bed and standing in front of actress photo.

"Good morning Jihyo-ah, monday coming again see you in Runningman shooting location"." Ahhh.. i cant wait to see your smile and teasing you until pouting hahaha. Jong Kook-ah Fighting!! ".

He walk to open the window feeling morning sunlight while inhale deep breath morning air, " Ahhh its nice morning to start day" he said to himself

Its been already couple year Jong kook in Variety Show Runningman, this show became popular show in Korea even overseas and that made 7 member runningman more famous including me and the only one running girl song jihyo whom ive crush since long time ago when i become member Family Outing show when ji hyo became guest. maybe it was love from first sight.

Flashback

As usual I stand with other member waiting for guest coming to set, i was curious who the guest is for today. before shoot i heard from crew the guest was actress, 'who she ? do i know her ? is she beautiful ?' there are alot question in my head until a car coming and stop in set which wake me up from my thinking. The door open and female actress walk to out direction and stop to greeting us, smile form unconcious in my lips, my heart beat faster than usual when i see her and heard her voice. she is very beautiful and cute with chuby cheek which make her more adorable. 'Oh she look at me and blushing' i speak in my thought,' but i think her face seem familiar to me but i forgot about her but maybe its only my imagination'.

"Annyeonghaseoooo"... Ji Hyo said while bowing to all of us then glancing to muscular man and when their gaze met, she was blushing and see the other direction.

"hahaha... Song Ji Hyo" Jaesuk said while clapping welcoming our guest, Giving the map "Ji hyo-ah, show the way to the house" and walking together to set house.

After working with barley the Family playing games in the river, team will be divide become Jae Suk team and Hae Jin team with rock-scissor-paper game. First rock-scissor-paper Jae suk win and choose Ji Hyo as his team member,

"I choose Ji Hyo " said Jaesuk to Ji Hyo and made  Ji Hyo Startled

Second rock, scissor, paper jaesuk win again and when he about choose his team member he caught Jong Kook stealing glance to Ji Hyo and gigling to his favorite dongsaeng.

"Kook Jong-ah come" said Jaesuk to Jong Kook and made Jong Kook form unconsious wide smile in his lips. "haha look happy youre, are you happy same team with Ji Hyo" teasing Jaesuk to his dongsaeng.

"Aniyo, hey hyung are you gracing me with your selection? " said Jongkook to Jaesuk still cant hide how happy he is.'Same team with Jihyo, oh my god why my heart beat so fast' he thought and secretly glancing to Ji Hyo who made happy face. 'did she happy because we are same, i hope so and i will do my best for her' he thought.

After finish selecting team, first game Jongkook vs haejin and the winner is Jongkook it was easy winning for Jongkook. Second game Ji Hyo vs Hyori its who family anticipated coz its will be interesting game. When Jihyo step forward

"Aish seriusly there no one help Jihyo ? Kookjong-ah help Jihyo to the Poll" said Jaesuk to Jongkook

"Arasso hyung" said Jongkook while helping jihyo. 'oh what happen to me, my heart beat more than before when her hand on my shoulder. is it love ? do i like her ? he thought.

It was Ji Hyo winning, she was dominated hyori in games.

'daebakk Jihyo was no joke she's great, i happy for her' he thought

And for final game Jongkook vs Sooro, fight between two strong man to decide who strongest.

'I will win this for Jihyo' he said to himself

Unfortunately Jongkook was lost and he cant hide his disappointment on his face. he stealing glace to Jihyo she was seem bit sad.

Next event is making Dinner, every famlily divide into group for their task making dinner. Jongkook grouping with Hyori to colect vegetable, he fell disapointed coz he want same group with jihyo and afraid that Jihyo misundestood his loveline with hyori. When he reach his destination and begin to collecting vegetables, he heard that Jaesuk and Jihyo said something to him but he cant hear it. When he and Hyori back to their house, Jaesuk said Jihyo can dance 4minute well and Jihyo starting to dance.

'that very cute, oh my god how can she became this cute' he though while keep staring to Jihyo and suprised when someone whishpering something to me and looking to source of voice.

"Do you like her ?" Jaesuk said to Jongkook

"Aniyo hyung how can u said that" he said pretend angry to his hyung

"Aishh gwenchana, i think Jihyo is good girl and your single. i will give my blessing if u with her" said Jaesuk to support his dongsaeng

"Seriously, aniyo hyung i dont like her. i just admire her" Jongkook said pretend angy to hide his shy.

"Aish this kid, i know u for long time and as hyung i give u advise dont hold back yourself just let it out your feeling there's nothing wrong with your action so what make u hold your self. ok atleast just make conversation with her and become close. i swear u wont regret it and good luck ".Jaesuk said to silent Jongkook and leave him with his thinking.

'I think jaesuk hyung right, i will try speak to her later. Jongkook-ah Fighting!' he said to himself

After dinner there are ghost game and family will divide become 4 group, group 1,2,3 and group ghost. group 1 Jaesuk and Haejin, group 2 Daesung and Hyori, group 3 Sooro and Shiyeon then group ghost Jongkook, Jihyo and Jongshin.

'yes i will be same group with jihyo and it seem jihyo happy same group with me, i will take this chance to talk her and become close' he thought

Jongkook, Jihyo and Jongshin leave early to get make up and choose their position in game location. After make up and wearing costume they meet to discuss their strategy to scare the other member.

'i will try talk to jihyo' said jongkook to himself

"Jihyo-ssi your costume and make up is the best, i think family will be scared to death especialy jaesuk hyung hahaha." Jongkook said to open conversation.

"hehe i think Jongkook-sunbae scariest, ghost with muscle is daebakk" Jihyo said teasing Jongkook.

"Jongkook-ah u re most horror between us even without make up and costume" said Jongshin teasing Jongkook

"Eyy hyung look mirror first and how your face is, your look is unbeliveble. right Jihyo-ssi ?" said Jongkook

"Neh hehe" said Jihyo

"Aishh these two, i will go first to my position" said Jongshin leaving two young people alone. After several step he look back and seeing two young people in silent mode and awkward atmosfer between them. huge grinn forming in Jongshin lips seeing his dongsaeng like that, he knew that Jongkook like Jihyo coz earlier day when he with Jihyo he look shy and happy so he decide to leave these two love bird alone and continue his step leaving his dongsaeng.

' Aishh its so awkward when jongsin hyung leave, cmon jongkook-ah your man break this awkward' he thought but this tension is killing him coz jongkook nature is shy and weak with women then he glance to the women who feel same like him. ' oh god i hope there are spell to make people more brave with women' he said to himself. 'ahhh i cant take this anymore' he thought.

"Jihyo-ssi, lets go to our position " Jongkook said to Jihyo with shaky voice. he cant take this tension and awkward anymore so he hold back becouse she was too shy and start walk away.

"Nehh" said Jihyo with full disappointment in her voice.

After Game finish group Hyori and Daesung lose and take punishment to cleaning game location, and the other family walk together to their house for rest. walking slowly Jongshin walk side by side to Jongkook and start to whishpering something.

" So how is it ?" asked Jongshin to Jongkook who in deep thinking

" W-what ??" Jongkook suprised waking from his deep thinking with elder voice

"I mean you with Jihyo so now u become close ? soon i will hear good news right dont worry i give my blessing " said elder with sly face

"W..w-what do you mean hyung ? there nothing between us." said Jongkook with his panic face to the elder

"Ya! you thing how long we already know each other and i have good eyes, i can see you like Jihyo and I think Jihyo like you too. oh cmon Jongkook-ah please be honest with me we are family and share with me" asked Jongshin to Jongkook.

'Aih first jaesuk hyung and now jongshin hyung, is it too obvious ?' he thought. "Aniyo hyung seriusly what happen with you, i just like jihyo as sister there nothing more" said Jongkook pretent angry to hide his embrassment.

"Aishh this brat still stubbron, just be honest to your heart dont hold back yourself or else you will be regret forever. i know this coz i have experiance this when i was in collage. i dont want u experiance regret like me coz youre my dongsaeng. maybe after this there no more second chance but know future and more important is present so use this chance wisely, ok !" said Jongshin leaving Jongkook.

Jongshin word still lingering in his head make him cannot sleep that night, there are a lot thinking in his brain. he want ask help to hi hyung but he cant because too shy for ask help so he fall in his deep thinking again until 3.00 am he was decide to ask her phone number in the end of filming so he can continue his contact with jihyo even after filming and he close his eye to sleep coz he dont want see like zombie in morning.

After filming Jongkook pack his thing first and then looking for Jihyo, after while he found her biding goodbye to cast and crew and ready to pack her thing. Internal struggle happen in inner Jongkook, Tension from before come again make him hesitate and holding him to make move. his heart beat faster like he feel running marathon, he cant control himself so he decide go to washroom to calming himself and practice what he should say when he met Jihyo.

'Aish i should do this in morning, its will take long time' he thought he keep practice until he didnt realize he spend more time in washroom. He back to Jihyo car and he dont see Jihyo car anymore, he panic and start to seacrh other place so he decide ask crews if they see Jihyo car. Their answer like thousand sword stab my body and its hurt. he bid goodbye to crew and walk to his car where his manager and stylish waiting him. he walk like zombie lose his soul and unconsius tear drop from his small eyes. he got in car and close his eyes fell regret that he too much hold himself. His manager look worried to his star who look like dead man.

"Hyung, are you okay ? are you sick ? what happen ?" His manager asked with worried voice

"im okay Gapjin-ah, im just tired lets go back" Jongkook said to his manager still closing his eyes

"Neh" Gapjin said and dont want disturb his star and start driving car to JK apartement.

For Jongkook their Journey feel longer than usual, time feel like slow than usual. he still reply scene from yesterday until now in his mind, Still feel bitter of regret he promise to him self to change himself so regret like this never come again.

'I will become more brave and keep talking what in my heart for better future' he promise to himself

 End Flashback  

Jongkook start walking to near bedroom and start tidy his bed, change his cloth for morning exercise in his mini gym and start walk out for breakfast but stop in front of Jihyo photo.

"Jihyo-ah im promise i will never let go this second chance that God gave me, i keep praying to God since that day and God answer my pray when you become guest in Runningman and im become more happy when you become fix member runningman. Now we become so close and i hope you have same mutual feeling and im promise Jihyo-ah Soon i will confess this feeling that i cant control anymore although there are many obstacle such as your loveline and more. Soon please be patient Jihyo-ah" said Jongkook and continue walk to kitchen to make chicken milk before morning excesise.

Two Hour Later ringing from Jongkook handphone echoed in gym room

"Yobseoyo"

"hyung i will come in ten minute please prepare yourself for filming runningman" Gapjin said to Jongkook

"Neh Gapjin-ah" said jongkook and close line.

After shower, Jongkook change outfit for filming and found Gapjin preparing salad.

"Gomawo Gapjin-ah"

"neh hyung and dont forget to hide Jihyo photo in your room to avoid unnecesery scandal if there are unexpected guest. Just date her already you two seem very close and i think jihyo have same mutual" Gapjin said to his star.

"Arraso... Manager-ssi I keep Jihyo photo to lift my morning mood so i can work hard for rest day" said Jongkook while eating salad.

After finish breakfast they go to his stylish house to pick her up and then go to filming location.

"Good luck for today filming hyung" said gapjin after parking their car.

" Neh " said Jongkook start walking to crew and searching the other cast. After few meter walk, he heard women voice calling your name and couple minutes later you feel someone backhug you.

"JongKook OPPAAAA" said the women then back hug you and wide smile forming in your lips and ready to welcoming the women who have special place in your heart.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for too long lame story and wrong grammar also word. This chapter im too much highlight jongkook past from family outing and im sorry for jongkook fan for make him look bad. i hope you enjoy it. this is just begining so i hope i can repair my style and my imagination... Kamshamida..