Final

Wrong

"What a great day to break up with me! And you personally chose to end up our relationship during Valentine's day. How cool!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. February 14, a good event turned hateful. I waited for this day. I anticipated for a surprise and clearly my expectations were met.

"Woah there babe. So early in the morning and you looked like you got your heart broken." Here comes the the most annoying creature in the world. What is he doing in my safe haven?

"Yup i did. What are you doing here Kim Jongin?" i gave him the WTF look i have everytime i see him.

"To listen to what happened. Now care to tell me babe?" he walked towards me and told me to sit down.

I shouldn't really tell you this but whatever.

"So yeah its Valentine's day and my great boyfriend prepared something for me. He prepared a break up plan. And he told me about it an hour ago. Boom i actually expected tears of joy during Valentine's day not tears of pain. I love him so much. What have i done wrong this time for him to leave me, Jongin?" My tears were streaming down and i was too broken to even stop Jongin from hugging me and caressing my back.

"Hush now babe. You are the best girl in the world. Any guy will be lucky to have you and love you. Believe me. I'm sure he loved you too." He said it like he meant every word.

A warm tight hug and a compliment.
Those were what i needed this very moment.

"If he loved me, he wouldn't break up with me." He stopped hugging me and stared at me. I couldn't figure what in his mind. He is too closed and walled. Maybe Jongin wasn't annoying and cocky like what i perceived before. He even comforted me. I want to be his friend.

I wish he'll open to me as well.

He sighed and mumbled something like 'Here goes nothing'

"Let me tell you this. I wish you loved me instead of Kim Myungsoo because if i were him, i would never let you go."

That's when it strucked me.

I fell in love with the wrong Kim.