The Beginning

Azure love

 

“And so the line of the equation is therefore said to be y=mx+c, and that-” the teacher was rudely interrupted in the midst of her lecture by a burst of giggles and loud chatters from her students; well technically, her female students.

“Hush!” mdm Song raised her tone but the students remained unfazed.

Sohee was also befuddled by the behavior of her classmates until she heard her bestfriend heave a sigh in content. “Isn’t he just perfect?” Byul, her classmate and bestfriend stated as she stared out of the classroom corridor dreamily.

935819_537195106329227_157012386_n.jpg

 

 “Who?” Sohee turned her head and caught caught a glimpse of the six males strolling down the hallway almost too casually.

“Who else? The one with a cap of course.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw4

 

“Cap?” Sohee was about to kindly inform her friend that three of them were actually wearing caps but Byul hurriedly carried on with the conversation “alright the guy that I was checking out on, that’s Kim Jiwon but people call him Bobby and the guy beside him is Kim Hanbin also known as B.I and the other one beside him-” Byul didn’t even get to finish her sentence as the teacher slammed her wooden ruler downright hard onto the podium.

“I said quiet down! Anyone one else who speaks from this moment onwards will be sent for detention, and I’m sure you all wouldn’t like that will you?” Everybody kept quiet. “Very good, now let’s carry on.”

 

------------------At lunch------------------

 

Byul bit into a piece of kimchi and chewed on it thoughtfully, unaware that her bestfriend was staring at her. It’s nothing wrong that a person gets really deep into their thoughts once in a while, but this was definitely not normal for Byul. You see, her bestfriend was more of a straightforward and rash kind of girl, which also meant ‘act now think later’ and that was what was worrying Sohee. Was there something that Byul had to say? Did she run into any problems? Was she ill? Were her parents ill? Before Sohee could think of other scenarios worse enough to bring forth a panic attack, Byul abruptly stood up, slamming her palm onto the desk as she did.

Sohee quickly swallowed whatever that was in and placed her chopsticks down. “Is something wrong?”

“That’s it. I’ve decided.”

“Decided what?”

“I’ve decided that I’m going to confess.” Byul nodded in pure determination.

“Confess? Wait, to who?” Sohee was starting to worry. The other time Byul went to confess to this guy whom she had been crushing on forever and got rejected, Byul cried for three days straight and wouldn’t step out of her house for a week. The thought of that made Sohee shudder and she was not going to let that happen again.

“Bobby!”

Sohee was about to ask who this Bobby guy was but stopped when she remembered he was part of the new transfer students. “But you’ve only met him once, how would you know if he’s a nice guy?”

“Well he looks nice…I don’t care he’s going to be mine.” And with that, Byul marched out of the classroom.

Upon reaching their destination, Byul’s disappointment hit her like a rock as she peered into an empty classroom. “I guess we’ll have to come back another time then” Sohee tugged on Byul’s arm as she turned to go but Byul pulled her back.

“He’s here!” Sohee landed her gaze dreadfully onto the boy that was playfully tumbling as he walked down the hallway. Her eyes widened as he made eye contact with her.

“Oh!” Bobby exclaimed and broke into a grin as he dashed forward. He came so fast at Sohee that she thought he was about to crash into her. “Annyeong” he waved in front of Sohee’s face. “My name is Kim Jiwon but you can call me Bobby. You look really pretty, can we exchange numbers?”

“I would like to exchange numbers with you!” Byul exclaimed as she bravely stepped up to Bobby. Sohee blinked a couple times before stepping aside. Not watching where she was going, Sohee accidentally tripped over her own foot and went stumbling forward. Her face would’ve planted into the ground, if not for the person holding onto her waist. Sohee quickly gathered herself and stood upright, her face turning into a shade of crimson as she turned to face her savior.

tumblr_ncr3zfb4IY1sf1y4jo2_1280.jpg

 

Sohee gulped. The guy that was standing in front of her stared at her so intensely that Sohee felt as though her heart was going to stop. But before she could daydream even further, a soft masculine voice brought her back to reality.

“You okay?”

“Y-yes, I’m so sorry!” Sohee did a bow before sprinting off, embarrassed.

“No…problem” Hanbin did a low chuckle before proceeding to find his friend.