The Trip P.II

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung can’t stop her fingers from playing with Jiyeon’s wet hair. Though she wanted her so badly right now, it took her a great strength trying to keep herself from violating the girl that she’s been longing for almost a year. She has been dreaming to be with her like this since the day they have first met. Even from that short awkward moment, Eunjung knew that she had been captivated by this beautiful angel. But Eunjung wasn’t dared to risk everything she had right now; uncertain about how Jiyeon’s feeling toward her. Eunjung doesn't want to touch her before she can make Jiyeon aware of her love.

Unknowingly by Eunjung, Jiyeon is also having her moment right now. Though Eunjung didn’t catch her attention immediately, but throughout the year the short-hair girl started to be more than a mere classmate to her. Every single day they sat together in the class, her attention is more captured by Eunjung rather than the professor. Her kindness melts her heart,and her concern always make Jiyeon feels protected. As for now, having to be hold by her guardian angel like this sent her right to the infinite land of comforts.

Though Jiyeon is still uncertain about her feeling towards this girl, she was certain enough about the happiness that Eunjung brought into her life. Jiyeon slowly turn her gaze to Eunjung, who had been trying really hard to avoid an eye contact. She gently caresses Eunjung’s cheek, bringing her face closer to hers.

“Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world.” Jiyeon whispered to Eunjung before she finally let their lips met, locking on one another for a moment. Both of them feels like the time has stopped. It was the moment that Eunjung could only dared to have in her thought. She slowly returns the kiss, pressing passionately on Jiyeon’s alluring lips, wishing that this moment will last forever. But she finally let herself free as both of them are panting, out of breathe.

They stared each other without a word. Only their eyes speak the unspoken feeling they felt on each other. Eunjung slowly runs her fingers through Jiyeon’s long silky hair, gathering her courage to let the girl know about her feelings.

“Uhh…Jiyeon-ah…” “I…” Eunjung stuttered with her own word.

“I want to…” And like the heaven has its own plan, Eunjung words was cut short by the ringing sound of Jiyeon’s phone.

“Damn it!” Eunjung grumble in her thought as she watches the girl stepping out from the tub, reaching for her still-ringing phone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunjung POV

I soon step out from the tub, drying myself with a towel provided by the inn and went to my suitcase to find myself clothes to wear. After I get dressed, I lay myself on the bed with my eyes glued to the y goddess who were still talking on the phone. The byun-evil of my alter ego is about to sell my soul to the devil just to see that towel dropping off from her. I closed my eyes, imagining my hand slowly run on her soft and smooth skin, touching every inch of her curves causing myself to unconsciously biting hard on my lower lip. And suddenly I felt a soft yet full of impacts thing hitting me right on my face, startling me from my own erted thought.

“YAHH..what the hell you’ve been thinking about?! Your expression creeps me out, idiot!” Jiyeon suddenly shouted at me.

“Nothing! “I was…urm…” “I was thinking about having a freshly prepared sushi!” I defend myself and started to pull the idiotic smile across my face. And just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter