Final

Once upon a time...

 A thick book was lying on the bed cover with a little bit of dust. The little girl approach it, blowing the dust away 'once upon a time there was a boy who couldn't hear nor talk' was written on the book. Flipping the first page and she began to read.

 

It was all new, new home, new people, new friends, and new school. Everything was new making me nervous and excited at the same time. Tomorrow is my first day at school and I'm really nervous, so many questions in my head yet no answers.

Will they accept the way I'm? Should I act as myself? Should I change my behavior in order for them to like me?

Hahaha what the heck I'm talking about! I will never change myself for anyone if they can't accept me for whom am I then it's their problem not mine.

It's pretty much late, it's about 12:55 right now and I should go to sleep if I want to wake up early for school that if I could fall asleep.

Wish me luck night night.

The school is HUGE and I mean it, it was very big and fascinating I'm in classroom B-25

I made a couple of friends Sehun and Chanyeol and the two introduce me to the rest of the group Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao. All of them are older than me except for Sehun who was younger than me.

They were amazing, we talked, laughed it was amazing. It felt like we knew each other since forever.

But there was someone in my class who catch my eyes. He's my desk mate actually.

I tried to talk to him but he just ignored me like I didn't exist which kind of rude why would he do that? He doesn't even know me for him to push me away!

Maybe he just a shy person. Yup that's it. I'll just try again tomorrow.

I don't know why nor what's the reason that pulls me to him nor this strong desire inside of me that tell me to get to know him. But one thing I know for sure he's interesting and he succeed in catching my eyes even though only by sitting there and doing nothing.

I'll make sure that he'll be my friend. And so the mission will start but tomorrow not now 'cause now I need to go eat dinner with my family and if I don't go down stairs right now mom will kill me. So see ya.

And so the next morning had come, I tried to talk to him but the said boy kept on ignoring me and I don't understand why!

I kept watching him the entire day (I know It sound creepy but I couldn't stop myself I just want to know him) but that's not the point. I found something strange the boy doesn't talk to anyone nor hang with anyone not even at the brakes time which is weird. Why would he sit by himself all alone? Doesn't get lonely?!

I asked the guys about him and the only answer I got was from Baekhyun hyung he said that he tried to befriend him a couple of time but the boy just kept on ignoring him so he just gave up. Okay now that's weird why would he do that? Why? This question been on my head a lot lately and it's all because of that boy. I wonder why that is!

Another day had come and another and another yet no progress the boy just keep on avoiding us but why???

But I already had enough I'm going to talk to him even if I use force. I want to know him. I want to be close to him but he doesn't let me and it was driving me crazy.

But today and for the very first time in a while I have something different on my mind.

My friends was acting weird like hiding something, they were talking in a hush voice between themselves. I couldn't tell what they're talking about but I could hear a few words something like 'can we tell him?' or 'but what if he against it?'

'You do realize that I'm right here and I can actually hear you right? Whatever you've to say just say it guys' a few moments pass and no words were said but the guys kept glancing on each other as if asking who will talk.

'Seriously guys spit it out already'

'Okay here's the thing we're gays' Kris hyung said. They looked so scared as if I'm going to hit or curse them, wait is that really the situation? oh god! I couldn't help but burst laughing they looked at me as if I was crazy and need a doctor or something after calming down I started talking 'you guys this isn't a big thing well at least to me it isn't. After all I swing the same way as you' and oh god the look on their faces was priceless some were blinking repeatedly and some have their mouth hang open.

'Big shock I guess?'

'You of all the people?' Chanyeol yelled putting the attention on us which earned him a smack from Baekhyun hyung

'shushh we don't want anyone to find out'

After that everything had gone smoothly and my mind went back to that boy. If I really want to talk to him I guess I need to do something.

So on our way back home I asked the guys for help, I've something in my mind and I'll try no matter what and hopefully it'll work.

New day, new start let's do it!

We were waiting for the boy in the hallway, after few moments the boy had showed and so we start our plan when he was close to the bathroom Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung pushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind the both of us.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes and I regretted my plan immediately I didn't mean to scare him the only thing I want is to know him.

'I'm sorry for doing this. but the thing is that I want to know you but you didn't give me a chance so I just came with this idea sorry again' all the time I talked he was staring at my lips. Weird. He hold a finger as if telling me to wait a second I watched him pulling a notebook and a pen writing something down then give it to me.

*Sorry for the trouble it just that I'm shy and you can say I'm not that confident around people* I smiled and passed the notebook back to him.

'Friends right?' he wrote something and give it to me again.

*sure^^ but is it a problem if I use the notebook?' god he's so cute I thought to myself.

'Of course. You can use it as much as you want beside I'm going to introduce you to the guys is that okay?' I smiled when I saw him nodding his head.

Days have passed and we become one big family. He still use the notebook to talk to us I tried to take it away in hope he may talk but I couldn't the moment I snatch the notebook away he didn't talk at all and he even looked broken. The moment I saw the sad face I give it back right away. I can't stand seeing him sad especially when I've started to have feelings for him. tomorrow I'm going to confess well at least that's the plan.

I was standing outside the class waiting for him to talk when the teacher asked him to stay, the teacher was warning him about his bad scores on the test and so on but he stayed quiet the whole time. Why didn't he just tell her that it's hard for him and ask for help? Why? My thoughts were interrupted by him running out but I didn't fail to see the tears running down his cheeks. And so I ran after him.

I found him crying on the roof, I went to him as quietly as I could and hugged him.

He looked up surprise 'why didn't you ask for help if it's hard for you?'

*I can't* he write on the palm of my hand.

'What do you mean?'

*I can't talk nor hear*

'Impossible you're in a regular school'

*my parents refuse to accept the fact that I'm different and put me here*

How someone can do that? They're his parents for crying at loud. They should help him to make his life easier not to make it harder on him more than it already is.

Later that day I confessed to him and he asked if we can take it easy, step by step and of course I agreed. Anything that'll make him happy and comfortable.

Days have passed since we become boyfriends, weeks have passed since we're married, and months have passed since we adopt a little girl named Ji Ah. We communicate with her using the sign language.

And so years had passed and she grown up to be a beautiful mom. She moved to the USA because of her work with her daughter Sooyoung, our princess. It's been a while since the last time we saw her, we miss her but it's okay we'll wait. Ji Ah promised once she's back to Korea she'll bring her over. Can't wait for that day to come.

No matter how much time had pass my love to him and the family seems to only grow bigger and bigger.

That's our story. The story of Jongin, the boy who fell in love with a boy who couldn't talk nor hear who named Do Kyungsoo better yet Kim Kyungsoo.

"Here you're Sooyoung I was looking for you, it's time for bed" the beautiful women sat on the bed next to the little girl.

"Ji ma~ this story is great, it's my favorite. I want to hear it every night before I go to sleep so please read it again to me?!"

"Hahaha every night? Won't you get sick of it?" taking the book in her hands.

"Nope! Now read"

"I got to agree with you I mean I'm 30 years already still I read this story every time I go to bed. Okay sweetie here we go" the little girl snuggle close to her mom hugging her waist with her head lying on her mom's chest while listening to the soothing voice saying the first words of the story.

 

"Once upon a time…"

 

 

 

A/N: here it is guys and hopefully it's not a disappointment.

So what do you think? should i keep it or just delete it??