Here they met again

Memory Lane

"Thank you for all the memory you have given me during our time spent together, Kai", Eunbi said in a soft voice. Kai's eyes were red and it is his first time crying for going to lose the girl whom he had loved for years. "No! We can get through this together, you are going to recover soon and we are going to have fun later when you are discharged from the hospital!" Kai couldn't just accept this reality and his world his crushing down piece by piece. "Jonginah, my heart is at its worst condition and I think I am satisfied with being a human although it is a short time. You gave me that happiness and thank you for loving me even though I am not as perfect as you think." Her words became softer and softer and in the end her heart stop working. "No, Don't leave me! Eunbiah! Park Eunbi!" The doctors and her parents rushed in as soon as they heard Kai shouting and dragged him out of the room.

"You promised me that we would be always together. Why now?" Kai continued yelling as he was dragged out. He thought that he was going to be together with her when he first reunited with her at the same school. Kai and Eunbi used to be playmates but he was depressed when he heard that he was going to change to another school and moved out of the neighbourhood they stayed together. He though that god blessed him when he met her again in high school and he decided that Eunbi is going to be his. What he didn't know is that he had made a wrong move..

Three days later..

Kai's POV

Today is the a gloomy rainy day. Well may be it could be the tears of joy from the sky since they had gotten a beautiful angel, Eunbi. I am sured that she would be okay at her new good place. "Eunbiah, I hope that you are happy in that new place. Don't worry about a jerk like me." I didn't realize that my tears fell from my eyes as I placed her favourite flower at her grave. "Son you have been a good friend of her and thank you for that", uncle Park said to me in his sorrowful voice. Who wouldn't be if you have lost you own daughter? I felt sorry that uncle Park didn't know about our relationship since Eunibi had wanted our relationship to be a secret. "It's okay, uncle,"I said in my broken voice as I hugged him. Yes, I cried and it was the second time. And I want it to be last because Eunbi would think I am a pathetic guy. But it hurts t1he most when you lose the girl you love.

Darbi's POV

He was crying in front of her grave. He still hasn't changed from a crybaby but he grew taller and bacame more handsome. "How many years has it been? 7 or 8?", I mumbled to myself in a soft voice. "What is it?", I was startled as soon as I heard that voice. "Mom, you just scared the out of me!", I yelled and everybody except my crybaby kai looked at our direction. "Mind you language, Darbi. Don't make me want to send you to America again." Here it goes again, I think she is always full of threatens towards me. " I don't think you will do it, I mainly think that the reason why you called me back is because you want me to be a replacement of your most PRECIOUS AND FAVOURITE daughter Eunbi." I stretched the word PRECIOUS AND FAVOURITE on purpose. "Well that is impossible, my dear mom. We may have the same face but we have different preferences and personality."I scoffed and she gasped.

I am a bratty kid especially towards my parents. The main reason is because I was treated like an extra rubbish in the hands of a babysitter while Eunbi was given special care under my parents' care. They had never acknowledged me even if I eas better than Eunbi. All they could praise is EUNBI,EUNBI and EUNBI! The reason why I became badass was because of that. What is the use of hardwork and good results at school when you parents don't give a about you? I am going to let them taste what I have gone through and how I was mocked in America when I was first sent there with a maid!

"Enough of this, Darbi! I don't know why you became this rude but don't you dare say another word!" I rolled my eyes as I walked away from her. As I glanced at Eunbi's grave, I saw Jongin still spacing out and mumbling to himself. "He looks so sad losing his girlfriend, tsk tsk, poor him." "Don't you know they used to be playmates?" "Yah, watch your mouth he's a gangster and he could come and kill you anytime." I scoffed as I heard those voices from my surrounding. Park Eunbi, how could you pretend that you were his playmate and took him away from me? I thought that you had had enough taking my parents." I don't hate Eunbi because she is my younger twin sister and she was bornt with heart disease since young. But I couldn't take anymore when my parents start to ignore me and thought that I was just a useless person to them ever since that night when I heard their conversation.

"Kim Jongin, you are mine from the start. And yet, you fell for her trap. I will try again to make you fall for me harder than her this time."

******

Kai's body suddenly fell chilly as he felt someone watching him. When he turned his back, he saw no one. He thought it was just him being paranoid but he was wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that was my first chapter. I am now struggling with school and tuition. I hope you guys will like it. Please subscribe, comment and vote please. I need more feedbacks to improve my writing since I am a new one. Thank you and I love you guys!! Please comment more to give me new ideas and I would love to to accept them if they are good.