Teaser

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                  

                                                                                   

 

There they go again. Somehow they just have to touch eachother in some kind of way. 
Taekwoon doesn't understand.
"Wonshik-ah! Let's go get ice-cream!" Jaehwan called, pulling his friend with him.

Suddenly someone began to make strange grumbling sounds, who turned out to be Hakyeon. Taekwoon sent him a look, which used to shut the other up. But that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.
"Always taking my Wonshik away." Hakyeon mumbled angrily. "Stop complaining about your love for Wonshik." Taekwoon scolded, he was already in a bad mood, he didn't need the elder to make things worst.
"Yah! It's not like your happy about your Jaehwanniee being taken away either." The other snapped back. Clearly, no one was really 'in the mood'.
The door opened again, but none of them bothered to look over to see who it was. Probably Sanghyuk or something.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like Jaehwan the way you like Wonshik."
Taekwoon rolled his eyes as he replied, when suddenly he came across a very familiar figure near the TV. 
"O-Oh, Jaehwan." Hakyeon stuttered, eyes widening. Taekwoon stared at Jaehwan, and when the other made eye contact, Jaehwan fled into his room with his head hung low, slamming the door shut. 
"Taekwoon!" Look what you've done!" Hakyeon sighed and proceeded towards where the young man went off.
"I don't know what's the big deal. Its not like we like eachother." Taekwoon replied, his voice wasn't as steady as before. Turning his eyes back to the closed doors, his heart tugged, stomache lurched in different directions, yet he still managed to keep it together.
He wasn't stupid, he knew how the younger felt, but he was convinced he shouldn't lead the younger on. Taekwoon claims doesn't like Jaehwan, the same way the younger likes him. And he had multiple encounters with the attempts of confession. But each time, he had harshly changed the topic, talking about Hongbin the other members . It wasn't until he had heard that faint sob coming from inside his room. It wasn't until then, he realized how much Jaehwan truely liked him.

"Don't cry anymore Jaehwan-ah. He's just stupid." Hakyeon said as he continued to pat the other's back, as the younger cried in his shoulder.
"He'll never love me. He hates me hyung! You know it!" He screamed, voice cracking.
"He- He doesn't hate you." Hakyeon replied, in hopes of calming down the younger a bit.
"How many times are you going to repeat that? We both know he'll never love me. We both know ... This is just my stupid one-sided love with the most-most ... most beautiful man ever." He whispered the last few words until breaking down into sobs again. "Jaehwan, don't cry anymore okay? I'll treat you to ice cream. Please don't cry because of him anymore." The older begged, caressing the other's cheek with is thumb. Wiping away the tears that's continuosly flowing. Jaehwan merely nodded, and waited until the other had left the room before bury

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter