tricherie

His Fiancée

 

 

 

I noticed she was playing the white gold ring from beside of the bed. I let out a plain smiled seeing how she played with the ring nervously. Slowly I walked to her side, and caressed her side of cheek, I let out a silent sighed feeling the warmth of her skin spread on my knuckles. I gave her a reassuring smiled before grabbed her fingers in my palm and kissed it sensually.

 

 

“What are you thinking about?” I asked her after a few moments of silence.

 

 

“Is this right, Seunghwan?” I felt her eyes on me while I’m busy caressing her hand.

 

 

“No, it’s not right.” I smiled a little seeing a frowned pasted on her façade, “But I don’t care, because I love you.” I continued before gave a kissed on her forehead.

 

 

“But what about-“I placed my index finger on her lips.

 

 

“Don’t think about him right now.” I removed my finger before placed a light kissed on her lips.

 

 

“Just think about us for now. Everything will be alright.” I whispered on her ear before dragged my lips beside her jaws; leaved butterflies kisses along her jaw to . I let out a small smiled when I felt her arms wrapped around my  shoulder pulling me closer to her body while I still giving her kisses around her abdomen. I can felt she took of the ring before a small clank sound on my night stands can be heard. I widened my smiled; knew she had be mine again tonight.

 

 

 

Voices people chattering and utensils clashed on the plate can be heard around the restaurant surrounded me while I’m reading the menu; contemplating for a chicken or steak for dinner tonight. Another two guests are sitting opposite of me, a black haired was throwing her gazed outside the window while an attractive looking with a masculine body guy was also focusing on his menu.

 

 

“So, what are you guys going to eat?” I broke the silence still let my eyes looking plainly on the menu.

 

 

“Hmm, I still don’t know. What about you, baby?” I let out a low hissed hearing the intimate name. The brunette that was busy looking outside the plane window looked at the guy beside her before shrugged her shoulder slowly, “I still don’t know. Why don’t you decide it for me?”

 

 

I met her gazed for a brief of second before the breath-taking lady ran away her gaze to the side. I let out a small smirked but being covered by the menu so the two guests didn’t see it.

 

 

“I heard the chicken here are good.” I interrupted their talks, still acted like I’m focused on my menu. I can felt her gazed on me while I’m talking.

 

 

“Yeah, I heard it too. I’ll order you some chicken okay babe?” Again our gazed clashed but I avoided it first to call the waiter. From my side of eyes I can felt the guy entwined their fingers together. A pair of ring fitted on their fingers.

 

 

I just let out a small smirked before closed the menu and focused my eyes on the awaiting waiter.

 

 

 

 

I rested my back against the comfortable rotatable office chair, rested my stiffed body after finishing one of the important financial documents. Before I can dozed off I heard knocks on my wooden door make me sat straight up, “Come in.”

 

 

“Hey, Seunghwan.” I let out a smiled hearing the familiar greeted from him.

 

 

“Hey Henry. Can I help you with anything?”

 

 

“I can’t visit my best friend now?” I let out a small chuckled hearing his playful words before rested my body back on the chair.

 

 

We just kept quiet for a few minutes before I heard a loud sighed from him make me raised my eyebrows, “Having problems?”

 

 

“Joohyun…”

 

 

I just kept quiet signalling him to keep talking, “She had been acting weird lately. She was like pushing me away from her. And I don’t know why.”

 

 

Again, the silence surrounded us.

 

 

“Have you talked with Joohyun lately?” Henry asked me while rubbing his forehead.

 

 

I shook my head, I always shook my head when we talked about her. It’s the easiest answer. And the less suspicious answer.

 

 

“Maybe the pressure from her work? You know being a model is also a stress job.” I answered simply still looked straight to the sullen looking guy.

 

 

He nodded a little, “Yeah, maybe.” I drew my eyes away from him. Hearing him sighed for several times. I knew deep inside this is wrong, but the worst thing is I never felt guilty about it. I knew my love towards Joohyun is more than the guilty feelings towards Henry, having a hidden relationship with his fiancée behind his back.

 

 

 

 

I opened my heavy eyelids hearing a loud ringing beside my night stands. Lazily grabbing the vibrating devices; I broke into smiled reading the caller ID.

 

 

“Hello?” I started the conversation after a few moments silence after I pick-up the call.

 

 

“S-Seunghwan?” I smirked a little before put my arm behind my arm.

 

 

“Yes my love?”

 

 

“C-Can you…come over?” I can heard the desperate in her voice. Desperate for me I assumed.

 

 

“Are you alone?” I asked the obvious question. Still I just need to ask.

 

 

It was silent on the other side. I waited patiently as she seemed to figure out an answer for my question. I moved the cell phone to my other ear and continued to wait for her to say something.

 

 

“He won’t be home until a few hours. Can you come over?” She replied after a few seconds of silence. I smirked when I heard her answer.

 

 

“Let me get dressed and I’ll be there in ten minutes.” I replied calmly even though I eagerly wanted to meet her and hung up the phone. 

 

 

 

 

She opened the door before I can pressed the doorbell. I smiled lightly before came in not forgetting closed the door behind me. I walked along the hallway. I glanced at their pictures frames along the white walls, showing Henry and her in intimate position. Clenching on my jaws before fastened my steps to the living room.

 

 

She wasn’t wearing any fancy. Just a boy shirt that covered until her upper thighs and a denim shorts. Possessed a messy bun and light make-up but still I can talked along the night how beautiful she was.

 

 

“Where’s Henry?”

 

 

“He is having some important files to be done.” She answered timidly.

 

 

“Did you feel lonely?” I asked and leaned on the armrest behind me. She looked towards me, her eyes casting downwards towards her feet.

 

 

“A bit.” She replied. I let out a chuckled.

 

 

“Why did you want me to come over?” I asked and tilted my head to the side. I knew she thought I looked cute in that pose. 

 

 

I could see she looked ashamed and couldn’t meet my eyes. I smiled and moved closer to her. She carefully looked me in the eyes and I beamed an assuring smile.

 

 

“Don’t worry, just think about us. Everything will be alright.” I said lowly before held her chin closer to me. My lips touching hers and I could feel her kissing back, a bit hesitant, like it was her first time kissing. I smirked by the thought and kissed her more passionately, placing my other hand behind her head and bringing her head closer to me.

 

 

Before we knew, our clothes scattered along the way to her room.

 

 

 

 

When I found my top under the bed I wore it before walked to her side of bed seeing she slept peacefully. I smiled blissfully before caressed her hair and placed a kissed on her forehead.

 

 

I let out a smiled before turned around to walked away but a fingers held my wrist tightly make me turned back again. I didn’t say anything before loosen her grips but seems like she don’t want to let go.

 

 

“Don’t go…please...” I shook my head hearing her sorrowfulness voice, “No.” Hearing my responded make she slipped her fingers away from me.

 

 

I let out a sigh and turned around and placed my hand on her cheek and turned her face to face me.

 

 

"No, don’t ask me to stay. Because you know I’ll do it." I said calmly and kisses her lips. She doesn't respond but I could see in her eyes as I broke the kiss that she didn't want me to stop. I smiled and turned to leave again. Waving at her before exiting her room and leaving her place.

 

 

 

 

I was alone this night and the sound from the TV worked as a substitute for company. I bring my dinner to the coffee table since I planned to watch some television while eating my dinner.

 

 

I let out a sighed seeing the male actor and the main actress was in midst of kissing in the stupid box. Suddenly I felt the rice I chewed was like a sand, so bland. I forcefully swallowed it while my mind flew to someone else.

 

 

The sound of doorbell make me woke up from my trance. Before I shook my head a little and stood up, to get the door. I wiped any remaining sauces corner of my mouth along the way to the door.

 

 

The doorbell rang again just when I had come to the door and I unlocked the door and opened it only to see a familiar face on the other side. The girl on the other side of the door stared at me for a long minute without saying anything. I saw the traced of tears on her cheeks while her eyes are puffy and red. Just when I were about to ask her what was wrong she threw herself at me and crashed our lips together in a passionate kiss.

 

 

I broke the kissed while panted for air. Our eyes stared at each other for a long time. I opened my mouth to ask her something again but got taken aback when she suddenly embraced me in a tight hug. I exhaled slowly and wrapped my arms around her shaking body, slowly rubbing her back in a calming manner.

 

 

“It’s over.”

 

 

I raised an eyebrow even though she couldn’t see it, wondering what Joohyun was talking about.

 

 

She broke the hug and looked at me with a sad smile. A tear ran down her cheek and I wasn’t sure if it was a happy or sad tear, however I brushed it away with my thumb. She grabbed my hand and held it against her cheek, that’s when I noticed, the ring on her finger was missing.

 

 

“I’ll only think about us from now on. Because I love you too.” I felt tears built up on the brim of my eyes when I heard the ‘I love you too’ from her own mouth. I leaned forward to capture her lips in a kiss which she returned, now without hesitance and guilt. 

 

 

 

this is kinda a heavy subject in relationship but it's wenrene we talking about, thanks for dropping by and hope to see you guys later. Adios~