fin.

No Pants
Shout out to gimteahyung for being a sweetie and answering my anon askfm question about html code stuff xD


  Seolhyun let out a big huff of her breath and unlocked her door, opening the dorm and walking in tiredly. She didn't expect her new roommate to be home yet, but she was there, and the site was unexpected.

  "Over sized sweater... long smooth legs... wait.. long smooth legs?"

  "Yah!"

  Hyejeong jumped at the sudden appearance of her roommate, "Why are you yelling?" She asked with wide eyes.

  "The real question here is why aren't you wearing any pants?" Seolhyun replied, just as surprised as Hyejeong was. Hyejeong jutted out her lip, "I'm still wearing underwear."

  "That doesn't count."

  "What's the big deal? We're both girls."

  "You moved in yesterday." Seolhyun pointed out, "Yesterday at twelve in the morning, to be exact."

  "Well, sorry for having a delayed flight."

  "Put some pants on, please?"

  Hyejeong scoffed, "No."

  "What?!" Seolhyun's eyes widened.

  "You're gonna have to get used to it sooner or later."

  "You're crazy!" Seolhyun yelled, "It's winter time and you have no pants on!"

  "I'm not cold." Hyejeong responded, leaning against the head board of her bed.

  Seolhyun shook her head, "Fine. Whatever." She mumbled, tossing her bag onto her bed before also flinging herself onto the bed.

  "You seem tired." The older girl commented as Seolhyun closed her eyes.

  "I had a class at 5 AM."

  "Why so early?"

  "Ask my professor." Seolhyun grumbled.

  Hyejeong chuckled, "That for you." Seolhyun got off the bed, "Yeah, yeah. I'm going to take a shower." She stated as she walked to the bathroom.

  "Speaking of showers.."

  Seolhyun paused in her steps and turned, "What?"

  "Since you reacted so surprised to seeing me without pants, it's probably not a good idea for me to walk around , huh?"

  Seolhyun's face paled and she coughed, "Pardon?"

  Hyejeong simply smiled, "You heard me." She sat on the edge of her bed, kicking her smooth, milky legs back and forth like a child. The thing was; this child was three feet above average height and was as close to a goddess as Seolhyun could ever imagine.

  "Uhm.. yeah. No, no. No walking around ." Seolhyun answered, "Not yet."

  "Not yet?" Hyejeong raised her eyebrows, "So when can I?" The younger girl blushed.

  "Just not when I'm in the dorm."

  "Awww that's no fun."

  "Me being embarrassed is considered fun to her?"

   I'm going to shower." Seolhyun repeated.

  Hyejeong spoke yet again, "We could shower together to save money."

  Seolhyun gulped as she closed the door, the sound of Hyejeong's cute, evil giggles becoming softer as Seolhyun turned the shower on.

  How was she going to survive with this new roommate?
 
-
 
Seolhyun looked away from her phone when she heard her dorm room opening. Hyejeong stumbled in, nearly tripping over her own footing due to the low amount of light.

  "Where have you been?" Seolhyun's groggy voice scared Hyejeong as she jumped.

  "Oh my god you scared me."

  Seolhyun sat up, rubbing her eyes, "It's like three AM."

  "Why are you up?"

  "Couldn't sleep."

  Hyejeong didn't bother to turn the lights on as she dropped her bags on the floor without a care and collapsed on the nearest bed, which happened to be Seolhyun's.

  "Do you know how scary it is to walk around campus by yourself at three in the morning?" Hyejeong mumbled into the blankets. Seolhyun sat up a bit straighter, feeling a bit more tense due to the close proximity of the brunette.

  "Yes, I do. And I also know how dangerous it is for a pretty girl to be walking about campus by herself at three in the morning." Seolhyun replied. Hyejeong turned her head and shot a look at Seolhyun.

  "Did you just call me pretty?"

  "Maybe I did."


  Hyejeong smiled and sat next to Seolhyun, "Hmm.. I think that's the nicest thing you've ever done to me." She then added in, "Although, you did check out my legs a couple days ago. I guess I would consider that a nice thing."

  "I did not!" Seolhyun whispered/yelled with burning cheeks. Thank god the lights weren't on.

  "Yeah. Sure you didn't." Hyejeong giggled.

  "Anyways, why were you out so late?" Seolhyun changed the topic quickly and Hyejeong noticed it, releasing some more giggles.

  Seolhyun blushed a bit more, "Yah, answer me."

  "You sound like a protective boyfriend.. Well, girlfriend."

  "Ugh, whatever." Seolhyun laid back down and turned her back on the younger girl. Hyejeong rolled her eyes, "I was at the library."

  "..."

  "Are you really not gonna respond to me now?"

  "..."

  "You're sleeping now, aren't you?"

  Seolhyun shook her head, "I'm awake but I'm very close to falling asleep." She mumbled, eyes closed.

  "I'm too lazy to shower." Hyejeong groaned.

  "Then don't." Seolhyun was beginning to drift off into dream land. Staying up for five extra hours because she was worried about Hyejeong sure did a deal on her.

  "Let me sleep here."

  "Go ahead."

  Now clearly Seolhyun was not in her right mind because if she was, she wouldn't have let Hyejeong sleep right next to her.

  "Night."
 
-
  Seolhyun jumped when she suddenly felt herself being hugged from behind.

Hyejeong tightened her arms and spoke quickly, "Some boys were following me outside." She mumbled, burying her face into Seolhyun's , exposed by the tanktop the girl was wearing.

  Seolhyun turned around immediately and looked down at the older girl with worried eyes, "Eh? Boys? What happened? Are you okay? Did they try anything?"

  "They left once I got to the building entrance."

  "Did they try to do anything to you?"

  "They tried talking to me."

  "In.. an inappropiate way?"

  Hyejeong nodded. Seolhyun could tell she was shaken up and wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulders, "I'm glad you're okay now."

  Hyejeong squeezed Seolhyun's waist gently, resting her cheek on Seolhyun's shoulder, "Can you walk me to my night class tomorrow?" She asked softly.

  "Of course."

  "Thank you."
 
-


  "Boys ." Hyejeong suddenly commented as the two of them laid on Seolhyun's bed. Seolhyun looked up from the game she was playing on her phone and nodded, "Agreed."

  "I wish I can just date a girl." Hyejeong mumbled and Seolhyun's heart stopped.

  She spoke tentatively, "Why can't you?"

  Hyejeong looked over with wide eyes, "Are you kidding? Do you know what would happen if I dated a girl?"

  Seolhyun shrugged.

  "I'd get dropped from my family, dropped from this university, and dropped from everything else that's good in my life."

  "Oh." Seolhyun said, focusing her eyes back on the game.

  "Besides," Hyejeong flipped through her text book, "There's no girl I'd want to date anyways."

  "No one?" Seolhyun asked, raising an eyebrow as she connected eyes with Hyejeong. Hyejeong didn't respond for a few seconds, "I mean..." She trailed off, "Maybe one person.."

   Their eyes stayed glued onto eachother and the two of them could feel their cheeks burning up with a blush.

  Seolhyun then cleared , "Change of topic, please." She broke the eye contact.

  "Right, right." Hyejeong flickered her eyes back on her text book then back at Seolhyun before back down at her text book. Seolhyun bit the corner of her lip, her heart beating uncontrollably.

  "Uhmm.." Hyejeong attempted to start up a different conversation, "Have you ever had a boyfriend before?"

  "Oh great. She chose an even more embarassing topic."

  "No." Seolhyun replied. She decided it was best to stop the game she was playing on her phone and set it aside. She sat up, her arm brushing against Hyejeong's, "How about you?"

  "I've had some here and there." Hyejeong replied, closing the text book and sliding it across the bed, down by their feet.

  "I'm not surprised." Seolhyun gave a small smile, looking down at her lap.

  "Oh? Why not?"

  "Well, like I said before, you're pretty."

  "Oh."

  "Yeah..."

  "I'm surprised though." Hyejeong spoke up, "How come you've never had a boyfriend? You're beautiful."

  Seolhyun blushed deeply, "Boys have asked me out before, I've just never accepted any of them."

  "Oooh, heart breaker Seolhyun on the loose." Hyejeong joked.

  "They were all gross anyways." Seolhyun defended herself.

  "Okay okay fine. What's your ideal type for a boy?"

  Seolhyun bit the insides of her cheek, "Someone nice, pretty, smart,  and funny."

  "Let's see.." Hyejeong started off, holding up one finger, "I'm nice." She held up a second finger, "I'm pretty. Or so I'm told by the one and only Kim Seolhyun." A third, "I'm smart. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be at this university." She smiled cheekily and held up five fingers, "And I'm pretty funny if I do say so myself."

  Realizing what Hyejeong had just done, Seolhyun was flustered more than ever.

  "I'd say I'm pretty close to your ideal type, eh? Well, besides the fact that I'm not a boy."

  Instead of answering, Seolhyun took a deep breathe, "Hey, are you hungry? Let's order pizza."

  She practically jumped off the bed and ran to the small kitchen area. Hyejeong looked at her retreating figure and chuckled lightly.
 
-
"It's cold. Let's cuddle." Hyejeong spoke in a childish manner as Seolhyun just gets out of their shower. Seolhyun dried her hair with her towel, "You're kidding, right?"

  "No, I'm not." Hyejeong shook her head in all seriousness before opening her arms, "Cuddle with me."

  Seolhyun rolled her eyes despite the blush on her cheek and walked over to the bed anyways.

  "I really doubt you're twenty sometimes." Seolhyun grumbled as Hyejeong wrapped her arms around her waist.

  "You smell good."

  "I just showered, Hyejeong."

  "And you're warm."

  "I shower in warm water, Hyejeong."

  Hyejeong laid back and pulled Seolhyun with her, "I'm freezing."

  "Well you aren't wearing pants again." Seolhyun stated as said pants-less girl entangles her bare legs with Seolhyun's own bare legs that were exposed with the shorts she had on. Seolhyun was surprised her heart didn't burst and break into a million pieces with the rate it was beating at.

  Hyejeong looked at the girl whose face was merely centimeters away from hers, "I feel like the younger one whenever I'm with you."

  "Is that a good thing?" Seolhyun tried not to get too flustered at their closeness.

  "I suppose so." Hyejeong mumbled, "Can I ask you something?"

  Seolhyun's hand found a spot on Hyejeong's shoulder, "Sure."

  "If I was a boy, would you date me?" She tilted her head in a questioning manner. Seolhyun bit her lip and tried hard to look at anything but Hyejeong's eyes but to no avail, her eyes would always meet Hyejeong's.

  "Is that a yes?" Hyejeong questioned.

  What Seolhyun wanted to say next could either ruin their friendship or begin their relationship.

  "I'd date you even if  you weren't a boy."

  Hyejeong let out a small smile, one of her hands moving from Seolhyun's waist to Seolhyun's nape.

  "Mmm, that's good to know." Hyejeong spoke huskily before leaning in and capturing Seolhyun's soft, pink lips with her own. Seolhyun's eyes closed slowly as she let herself melt into the slow, gentle kiss being led by the older girl. Seolhyun could feel the slow movement of Hyejeong turning their bodies.

  Seolhyun's back sank into the soft matress as the kiss continued on. Hyejeong's other hand was still on Seolhyun's waist, slowly slipping under the girl's shirt and caressing her stomach. The younger girl whimpered and Hyejeong smiled into the kiss.

  She leaned out, opening her eyes and see Seolhyun's eyes still closed as the girl was trying to process what had just happened. Finding it adorable, Hyejeong couldn't resist the chance to lean it and lightly peck at Seolhyun's lips.

  Seolhyun opened her eyes and pouted. Hyejeong giggled, stealing yet another peck at the girl's pouting lips.

  "I wasn't expecting that." Seolhyun said in a slightly-whiny voice.

  "Expect the unexpected when you're around me." Hyejeong winked, leaving a kiss on Seolhyun's nose, "You're so cute."

  "What happened to you not dating a girl?" Seolhyun asked, slowly unwrapping her arms from Hyejeong's neck.

  "Hmm, I think I can make an exception for you."

  Seolhyun blushed furiously, "Get off me now."

  "That's no way to treat your girlfriend."

  "G- Girlfriend?"

  Hyejeong giggled, "And for that, I'm not getting off you." She laid her body on the younger girl's body and clung onto her like a koala.

  "Go put some pants on at least."

  "Nah, we aren't gonna need pants after tonight anyways."

  Seolhyun's heart nearly exploded right then and there. What had she gotten into?