Final

Shape of My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shape of My Heart - BSB

 

"Mihye-ah...please come… You need to get sunlight, you looked pale nowadays.", Sojin, Mihye's best friend pleaded on the phone.

"You ask me out in the night. I won't get sunlight either.", Mihye replied nonchalantly. Sojin face palmed and cursed herself mentally for being so dumb.

"Scratch that. You need to take some fresh air. You are lock yourself at home too long.", she added.

"One week isn't that long, Sojin. I just don't feel good doing anything. I'm not in mood.", she replied.

"I'm sure you will be in good mood after that. Please… please… For me?", Sojin continued begging. Somehow Mihye felt little bit uneasy but finally she gave up. Sojin's celebration cheer made her smile earnestly for the first time in the week.

***

 

"What are we going to do in here?", Mihye asked while they was entering cozy cafe that night.

"Just chatting and light eating. We can also watch live band in this cafe. They are so cool.", Sojin replied cheerfully. Mihye gave her suspicious look.

"What?", Sojin asked in worry. She worried Mihye would know what she had planned that night.

"Don't say that there is your crush in that band? You come here to flirt with him, don't you?", Mihye replied.

"To be honest yes but he is not important. Tonight, I just want to make my best friend come back to cheerful person like usual. Just enjoy it. Okay?", she explained. Mihye still felt something fishy would happen, but she just sat there, while waiting the order and the band to play.

The band played some songs with acoustic. Mihye quite enjoyed it, since she was a big fan of guitar. Even though she couldn't play it but she enjoyed much the song with guitar in it. She took a glance to Sojin which waved a hand to the drummer often. She shook her head and smiled. Unconsciously, an envy feeling formed in her heart. How she wish the beautiful love story at the moment, not a desperate one sided love like she has.

 

She was playing with her drink when a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Good evening everybody. I'm not a part of the band. But I'm here to sing for someone special to me.", that person talked in mic with unsure feeling. Mihye knew that voice really well. Voice which greet her on phone, voice which whispered her name before the kiss, and voice which like a heaven music to her ear. Kim Sunggyu.

She wanted to stand up and ran away but Sojin held her to keep her stay.

"What are you doing?", Sojin whispered in panic.

"I want to go.", Mihye answered in hurry.

"Ssh... Everybody will look. Just stay here for a moment.", Sojin hissed and kept holding her hand. Before she knew, the music already played.

 

Baby, please try to forgive me

Stay here don't put out the glow

Hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker

You can save me from the man that I've become

 

His gently voice filled her ear and started to melt her heart. She couldn't help but to look at

Please log in to read the full chapter