I'm more cuter!

Cuter
It was another day at the Super Junior dorm..... Peaceful,quiet,nice and no sound of screaming coming from Kyuhyun,saying'I won!!!!!'because he is out for some reason. Ryeowook was using the computer in the living room of the dorm,reading some news article and browsing through their online fanclub or something. He was reading silently when he came across a fan article saying 'Super Junior's Lee Sungmin is much cuter then Kim Ryeowook and Ryeowook doesn't fit the title of the cute and adorable eternal maknae.' Ryeowook was shocked.'Am I not adorable enough?'he thought,just as Sungmin walked out of their room.The younger took a look at the older one.'I'm nothing compared to hyung....But saying that I don't deserve my title is just too much!' As Sungmin approaches the younger one,saying,"Wookie ya,wanna go out later?"and not forgetting to use his undefeated aegyo on him.Sungmin thought it would make Ryeowook laugh and agree,buy he didn't expect his dearest and lover eternal maknae scream,"Don't you use that aegyo of yours on me!"And stormed out of the room. Sungmin who is now very confused,went over to the others and asked what happened to Ryeowook,the others just shook their head,meaning they don't know anything,then he went to Yesung and asked what happened,and Yesung just gestured him to the computer. Curious,he took a look and saw the article.He ran to Ryeowook's room like some mad man.I mean,who won't be like that when they knew that they hurt their loved one indirectly. Outside,he could hear Ryeowook saying,"I'm cute too....I'm cute too...."and hearing that makes Sungmin's heart ache.He knocked on the door and entered.He saw Ryeowook in a corner of their shared bed crying. He went over and said,"Kim Ryeowook is the most cutest person on earth and no one could replace him,not even my cuteness~"And with that,he made Ryeowook look up and into his eyes,"Hyung...."he said,tears streaming down his lovely eyes. Sungmin went over and cuddle with him,saying,"Don't listen to what those people said,to me your definitely the cutest one of all."Ryeowook smiled and replied,"Thank you,saraghae hyungie...." "Saranghae Wookie baby."