Chapter One

The Lady And The Dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One : Where Am I? 

* * * 

Kriiing! Krii— "Hello?" I answered my Omma's phone call while the train was moving. I can't hear some of her words because the train was too noisy. Tsk, she's just excited to see me. Haha. "Omma, I'm in the train already. I'll try to call you when I'm already in Busan, ne? Goodbye. I love you and see you soon. Send my greetings to Appa and Cheondoong-mokey." She bid me goodbye's and soon, we ended the call.

 

I'm on my way to Busan. It's been a year since the last time I visited my family in there. I moved in the Seoul when I was only 16 years old to study my college in there because I am a scholarship. Now that I graduated, I'm on my way to visit them and to celebrate my gradaution party. Gaah, how I miss those pumpkins. Omg, speaking of pumpkins, I remembered my cutie little monkey-pie Cheondoong. He grew into a really handsome lad when I stalked his fb profile yesterday. KYAAAH! Stalker much! I've never ever imagined that a skinny wuss like him will turn into a masculine guy like he is right now. Round of applause to my monkey? Proud big sissy here. Woah, I'm so OA. HAHAHA. 

 

I stared at the space. Trying myself not to smile 'cause I don't want the other passengers in here to think that I am crazy and I escaped to a mental hospital and planning to take over the world. Lol. But sooner and later, my eyelids started to weigh and I closed my eyes, drifting to my dreamla—

BANG! 

* * * 

DARA'S POV 

Where am I? I asked myself when I opened my eyes. It was blurry so I rolled my eyes. I opened it again and I'm in... drought river? I stood up and my head aches so I touched it. Last thing that I remember, I was on my way back to Busan, right? And how the heck did I end up in this drought river? It's impossible that I teleported or I was thrown away from the train. Lol. 

 

I looked around and— Where's my frigging luggage?! Where's my FRIGGING LUGGAGE?! Lots of expensive things was inside in there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter