Wut???

Online Luv~

You're 18 years old and you are desperate to find a boyfriend.You went to blind dates and all of dating related things. After you were rejected or maybe you rejected the guy for the tenth time, you decided to go online. You found a link to a 'make-a-friend' website and decided to just go for it. For the first few minutes there was no one, but after waiting for about 30 mins a guy with an id name 'mr_ace' invited you to chat with him. Seeing that you don't have anything to do, you accepted the invitation.

mr_ace : Hi~

redbean_bun : Hi, nice to meet you mr_ace

mr_ace : Mind if I'd ask you your real name?

redbean_bun : Nah~ My name is Kim Min Ki... What's your's?

mr_ace : I'll tell you later... Sorry. Your name sounds Korean.

redbean_bun : It's okay. And I'm a korean that lived half of her life in Japan

mr_ace : Cool...

You decided that this 'mr_ace' is a fun and cool person to chat with. Everyday around 3.00 pm, you'll chat with him. Like literally, every single day. You and your mystery guy continued like this for about a month or two. You guys were chatting 'bout the hottest news when he asked you an unexpected question.

mr_ace : Do you have a...

redbean_bun : Have a wut?

mr_ace : a boyfriend....

redbean_bun : No... I don't have a boyfriend...

mr_ace : Then... do you have a person you like?

redbean_bun : Yeah... But I'm sure I'll never get him.

mr_ace : Who and why?

rebean_bun : You know.. normal fangirling stuff... And It's Ravi from VIXX. It would be immposible to get him.

mr_ace : ... What do you know 'bout him?

redbean_bun : Everything... that's why I'm pretty sure  I won't get him.

mr_ace : How are you so sure?! Bec of variety shows and stuff?!!!

redbean_bun : CHILL!!! Why are you soo fussed up 'bout?

mr_ace : Urghh~ never mind. But one advise... Don't jugde a book by it's cover.

And he logged out. You were confused. You decided to tell yourself that your friend is having a extreme mood swing. You switched off your laptop and went to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up and did the normal morning routine. You switched on your laptop and found 3 unread messages. You opened them.

mr_ace : Let's meet up. Meet me at Lotte Mall around 8.30 pm.

mr_ace : Wear casual clothes...

mr_ace : Don't wear revealing clothes... NO skirts, NO shorts!

You sighed. You were so excited since it was going to be your first time meeting your mystery man. You ran into your walk-in closet and choosed a black shirt and a navy blue jeans. It was already 4.00 pm by the time you finished choosing your clothes. You sighed again and decided to spent the remaining hours by watching tv. You flipped through the channels and stopped at a music show. VIXX was performing their comback stage. You obseved your bias and realized that he was way to hyper and happy while performing. You wondered why. You sighed at his flawless face and his... perfect lips. His perfect body made you smile shyly infront of the tv. You changed to another channel as you felt your face reddens. You glanced at the clock. It was 6.30 pm. You went to bathe and put on some light make up you learned from Youtube. You wore your clothes and exited your house. You drove to your destination at full speed. While you were driving, you recieved a message from mr_ace.

mr_ace : Meet you at the ice cream shop on the 4th floor.

redbean_bun : K. Wait for me there and don't go anywhere.

You switced off your phone and focused on your driving. You reached the destination at around 8.20 pm and you literally threw your car keys at the valet parker. You ran to the 4th floor and searched for the shop. You were out breath when you finally found the shop. The only person you saw in the shop was a man who dressed from his head to toe in black. ' Must be him ' you thought. You rub your palms together to calm your nerves which failed miserablely. You approched the man slowly from behind. It was going to be your first time meeting the person which made you ALMOST forget about ravi. " Uhm.. Annyeonghaseyo?" you asked while patting his shoulder to get his attention. He turned around and you can't believe what you're seeing. It was Ravi, the one you wanted to forget. You quickly apologize and started to walk out of the shop. You stop dead in your track when you recieved a message.

mr_ace : Where do you think you're going, Minki?

You felt arms wrapped around your waist. You were so shocked that no words came out of your mouth. You do not know who is hugging you but you can't turn around since his arm were to strong. " mr_ace?" you asked. You felt him nod. You were pretty sure it's not Ravi until you heard him talk. " You didn't reply my message... Why?" he asked sending shivers down your spine. " I-I was go-going to," you answered, stuttering. You felt him loosening his grip, so you turned around quickly to confirm your thought and it was confirmed when you saw Ravi's face a few cm from your's. You blushed a deep shade of red and tried to release yourself from his strong grip. You admitted defeat when you couldn't even move an inch from him. " You can't be mr_ace... You're Ravi from VIXX," you said. " Why can't I be mr_ace? And yes, I am Ravi from VIXX, your bias," he said with a smirk. You blushed. You totally forgot that you told him who you liked and you remebered the fight that now made sense, " You must be Minki since you're blushing and you recieved my text," Ravi said. You nod. " I can't believe my girlfriend is soooo cute ," he said, pinching your cheeks. You looked at him confused. " Oooh... I forgot to tell you that from now on, you are mine and I am your's," he said. Before you could reply, you felt soft lips on your's. He broke the kiss and look at you straight into your eyes. " I told you to never judge a book by its cover," he said. You smiled.

 

a/n : Sorry if its bad... i did this for a good friend of mine and she told me to post the story here... still, enjoyed reading?