Final

Song Shuffle Drabbles

Love, LaLaLa - VIXX

Taehyung was walking – in fact it was more like a slight hopping around. He was obviously in a very good mood. That’s because he was going to meet a very special someone. That person was his lover Hoseok. It was their one week anniversary and Tae was planning to commemorate it with a little gift: a flower. Okay, he had just picked it up on his way to meeting him, but it was still cute, right? The orange-haired boy was always adorable anyway; he didn’t even have to try. Surely, the object of his affection would appreciate the attention.

Look At Me - Secret

The boy was dancing in rhythm with the music, eyes closed, fringe stuck to his forehead because of sweating. His hips twirled around and his body seemed to be moved by waves of music; it was breathtaking. Taehyung had never seen such a beautiful thing in his whole life. This very sight made his body hot all over, the tips of his fingers tingling to touch the stranger. Yet, the said dark-haired stranger kept his eyes tightly shut while dancing, his body brushing against the other bodies on the dance floor of the nightclub. If we would just open his eyes for just a second… and catch a glimpse of the poor orange-haired boy staring holes into his face.

Happening - BTOB

Somehow, I couldn’t keep my eyes off the ground. I could feel his bare knee touching the side of my thigh and it made my insides twist in nervousness. I rubbed the back of my neck in an attempt to control my awkwardness, but ended up realizing how much I was sweating. My palms were moist in anticipation and I started to wonder if it was normal, if that was something hands were supposed to do. Why was I so nervous? Wasn’t it just my best friend sitting beside me on this bench park? Then why did it feel like my heart was trying to beat right out of my chest? That’s when I felt his fingers brush the back of my hand, the one resting between both of us.

Bad Boy – Big Bang

He still couldn’t understand how he had gotten so low; sitting down in a coffee shop, watching the rain fall outside. He just felt so miserable, like the gray sky was the perfect reflection of his internal angstiness. The truth is: he felt like the biggest ever. How could he have cheated on his boyfriend? Taehyung was the sweetest human being on the planet and he had managed to shatter his smile in a million pieces. At first, he wanted to push the fault back on Yoongi, the guy he cheated with, but he couldn’t lie to himself anymore: he was the only one to blame. Yoongi had no idea he had a boyfriend, he never told him. One thing just leaded to another and… he slept with his cute coworker before realizing what he had done.

Something – Girl’s Day

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He could do this. There was no reason why he couldn’t succeed in taking on a little acting. He wanted to appear composed, in control and most of all mysterious. His plan was to jump on Hoseok as soon as he would walk through the door and show him he could take the lead in the matter of ual advances. He had this fantasy of being sultry and sensual, seeing the desire grow in his lover’s eyes and arouse him in a painfully slow yet very effective way. When he heard a key in the door, Taehyung took one last look in the mirror at himself. He hoped his outfit would please Hoseok.

Crazy – Teen Top

Enough of this ! Why won’t he be with me? Who cares that being gay is frowned upon by most people? We aren’t most people! We are friends, lovers, soulmates! I’ve always believed we were meant to be together, destined, fated! Is it so hard for him to get over his fears and apprehensions? I know life won’t be easy. We’ll have it hard. It’s going to be us against the rest of the world. But I’m willing to do this. Together we are unstoppable. For me home is him, and I thought he felt the same about me… What’s he going to do anyway? Go get a girl and marry her? Have kids? That’s complete bull!

Let’s Make Up – Jay Park

“Come on baby! You can’t stay mad at me forever!

- Yes I can! Watch me!

- But baby…

- I’m not your baby!

- You know I didn’t mean it like that! I would never imply..

- Save it! You said I looked fat in those pants!

- Taehyung you are far from fat! You’ll never be fat! You couldn’t be fat even if you tried!

- Pfff

- Honey… please look at me~~ *starts to use aegyo*

- Hoseok! Don’t you try to buing-buing your way out of this!

- I wouldn’t dare… It’s just.. You are so beautiful: it drives me crazy..”

The accused boy got closer to his lover on the bed they were both sitting in, and started cuddling his angry boyfriend from behind. Eventually, he got a response: a body melting in his arms.

That XX – G-Dragon

It was early in the morning. Hoseok had woken up before Taehyung and was watching him sleeping. His mouth was a little opened, that’s always how he breathed while asleep, yet he never drooled on his pillow. His orange hair was going in all different directions and it looked kind of funny but the good kind, the kind that makes you smile uncontrollably, in adoration. Everything about the human being before him screamed perfect; screamed “mine”. The sun was caressing his cheek and soon would reach his eyes, probably waking him up. But Hoseok still had a few minutes of contemplation left. He reached his hand out and slowly caressed the cheek offered. How more perfect could this moment get?

Sherlock - Shinee

He had been watching him from a distance for a while, his eyes never leaving his figure. Without understanding precisely why, he knew right away that the boy was the one he wanted. Having learned a long time ago to trust his instincts, he just went with it and made him his target for the night. The said target seemed somewhat peculiar amongst his peers in the club.

Luring him outside in the dark alley was easy, as it always was. And he seemed oh-so willing to be pinned against the brick wall and let a dark and handsome stranger kiss him roughly. Poor thing, he couldn’t know that this particular stranger was dangerous above anything else. This would be his last night. At least Hoseok was always nice when draining a body of all his blood: he killed them as softly as possible…

B.O.D.Y – VIXX

As soon as he got home, Hoseok rushed to his computer. He had been thinking about this all day and was starting to consider himself like an addict. But it wasn’t a problem… yet. He clicked on the link in his favorites and soon saw the familiar welcome page of the website. Going instantly to one of his favorite videos, he used the slight buffering time to unbuckle his belt and get his jeans down to mid-thigh. was already hardening from anticipation only. Quickly, he saw the face he adored, the man that obsessed him, appear on the screen. V: the hottest new star. Something about this guy just turned him the on. The way he opened his mouth, his lips, stared at the camera… Oh and his damn moans. God, those always threw his sanity out the window.