Finale

How It became This way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Nichkhun has known each other ever since pre-debut. Although they were from different entertainment companies, they were both very foreign to Korea and they were all alone, with no family or friends. They had the same dream, though. Which was to succeed as an idol in Korea.

They helped each other a lot, in Korean and in coping. They were there for each other at the hardest times as they understood very well how it felt like to be all alone in a foreign country. They soon became best friends.

As time flew past, both Nichkhun and Tiffany debuted, with Tiffany debuting in 2007 and Nichkhun one year later. They're schedules then became a lot busier and they could hardly meet anymore. However, they still remained in contact through phone.In the later part of 2008, where both Tiffany and Nichkhun hardly had any more activities, they started to meet up again, and spent more time together. Both of their groups, 2PM and SNSD became really close too. Occasionally, they would go out for movies or maybe even for a drink at times. They were really close and in no time, Nichkhun started to have feelings for Tiffany.

It was kind of natural, Nichkhun THOUGHT. He assumed it was just a short term crush, as he never imagined himself falling know love with his best friend, Tiffany. Given her bright and kind personality, anyone could have her as an eye-candy.

In a blink of an eye, one year flew past. And Nichkhun still had the same feelings for Tiffany. He never seriously asked Tiffany about these stuff, Maybe just a few times like 'do you have a crush?' Or 'how's your love live going?' But Tiffany would hardly say anything and just brush off the topic. Nichkhun couldn't do anything either, as he didn't want to seem too obvious.

One day, Nichkhun received a message from Tiffany. 'Yo dude, wanna meet up for coffee?' Nichkhun immediately agreed and went out to meet her. When he reached the coffee shop, he saw a familiar figure sitting on the chair at a nearby table. He approached the figure and sat down.

'So, what's up with the sudden coffee time..?' Nichkhun asked.

'Nothing much, I just need some advice.' Tiffany replied.

Nichkhun nodded his head, signifing Tiffany to continue talking.

'Don't judge me. It's about this guy. I'm not sure if I like him or not.He's a really nice guy and takes care of me very well.. I'm not sure so I kinda need you to help me..' Tiffany blurted.

Nichkhun's heart sank. He couldn't believe that Tiffany actually liked someone else! He sighed mentally. Oh well, I can't control her anyway. Let's just help her. 'When you're with him do you feel excited?'

'Kind of, when I arrange to meet him I get really excited, and when I'm with him I don't think about anything else, and I'm just very happy.' Tiffany replied.

'Well then I think you like him! Wow what a lucky guy! I'm happy to see that our Miyoung has grown up!' Nichkhun said as he patted her head. He faked a smile. It's going to be hard. Really hard.

'How about you? Don't you have anyone?' Tiffany asked Nichkhun.

'I sort of do, but I'm not really sure haha. I think I do though!' Nichkhun replied.

Tiffany suddenly looked sad.

'What's wrong Tiff?' Nichkhun asked, getting his hopes all up.

'I guess our Khunnie is also growing up already! I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter