Celebration

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days had past and you and Hoya had only been buying and preparing things for the big party. “Today is the day” you grinned. Hoya nodded. You had already called the others and told them about the party. They didn`t know that you were pregnant; you only told them that it was a gathering. You had called Daniel and Nara, and asked them if they could make it as well, but it seemed to be impossible for them.

The butler and the maid had been helping you with a lot of things, and you were really thankful. You were only 2 months pregnant, so that meant that you didn`t have any tummy yet, so you could still wear your usual clothes. (http://spicygo.com/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=316&osCsid=8a38156b09147c3c1492b73d8032b881)

Everything was fixed and the only thing was left was the guests to appear. Soon you heard someone knock on the front door. You were just about to open the door, when Hoya stopped you. “Sit, I`ll open” Ever since he had been spending time with you, during your pregnancy he had become more overprotective. He wouldn`t let you do anything; he wanted you to rest as much as possible.

Your parents and your in-laws were making their way into the living room. You cheered and ran towards them, making Hoya worried. “Careful” he mumbled, making you giggle. “How is my baby?” Your mother asked while cupping your face. “Great, I couldn`t have gotten any better” you grinned, making the others to laugh.

After sometime guests started streaming inside the house and Nara, Jisu and YoungWon was one of them. *I can`t wait to see Nara`s reaction when she gets to know this* You smiled and walked towards them to greet them. “Hello” you waved. YoungWon saluted, Jisu waved back, while Nara shrugged. But when Hoya appeared Nara straightened herself, and her eyes started sparkle. You rolled your eyes at the sight of her sudden change.

You walked around and greeted everyone, and Hoya did the same thing. “Everyone is here right?” You looked at Hoya and he nodded. “Can I tell now?” He grinned, telling you that it was a yes. You walked up the stairs, while Hoya was behind you. “Can we get everyone`s attention?” Everyone looked at you when they heard Hoya`s voice. “We have something we want to share with you” He smiled and elbowed you, signaling you that it was your time to talk. “Everyone” you took a deep breathe and then smiled. “I`m pregnant!” You started grinning, and everyone cheered.

You walked down the stairs again having everyone congratulate you for the big news. Your mother and father walked towards you and hugged you right away. “You`re going to be one good mother” you father pointed out and kissed your forehead. “And you`ll be a good father, that`s for sure” Your mother smiled to Hoya and gave him a hug. Your in-laws congratulated you as well, and you were reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter