Exploring the Island

My Life With Mr. Arrogant (Sequel to: Marrying Mr.Arrogant)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IBRDet2-Ik

You got out of the hotel room and Hoya followed you. Everyone else was waiting for you right outside. “Shall we go?” Daniel looked at you, and you nodded. As you were walking you noticed the beach not so far away from you. “Oh, beach” you pointed. “We should go swimming later” YonJoo looked at you, and you beamed and nodded.

Even though everyone was having a fun time, you could still sense the weird atmosphere between Hoya and Jisu. You puffed your cheeks. *Aish, they should stop behaving like that* You tried to look pass it, but it was impossible when they were acting like kids. “Ice cream” WooHyun suddenly cheered, when he saw an ice cream store not so far away. You giggled. “We should buy some” Everyone nodded and started walking towards the store. “Hmmm, 7 ice cream please” You spoke to the man, and he gave it to you. Hoya was just about to pay, when he couldn`t find his wallet. “I forgot it in the hotel room” He huffed. “Wait, I`ll go and get it” Hoya left.

Suddenly Jisu appeared and paid for the ice cream instead. “Here you go” You were just about to stop him, but he had paid already. You smiled to him, and he smiled back. *Maybe he isn`t so bad after all* Everyone was enjoying there ice cream, and started walking around looking at the rest of the island.

“I want to bicycle” you suddenly said, making everyone to look at you. “You know they actually rent bicycle here, if you want to we can go and rent one right now?” Daniel suggested. “Jeongmal?” Your eyes rounded in surprise. He nodded and the rest thought that it was a good idea.

As you were about to walk towards the place where they rent bicycle`s WooHyun stopped you. “Shouldn`t we wait for Howon?” he tilted his head to the side. “No need to he`ll find us” YoungWon assured. He nodded. You saw a man standing with several bicycle`s waiting for someone to rent a bicycle or even two. “We want 6 cycles, thank you” Suddenly YonJoo stopped him. “I want to sit behind you on the bike, while you drive” She grinned. He chuckled and nodded. “Okay, then we only need 5” “No” YoungWon suddenly stopped him. “Me and WooHyun are sharing one” You giggled. “You must be kidding right?” You raised your eyebrow, and he shook his head. “Okay, 4” Suddenly Jisu spoke. “Since everyone`s sharing a bike, how about we do the same?” He looked at you, and you hesitated.

You weren`t sure if that was a good idea, and you didn`t want to caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter