finale.

You Need Love

I checked my phone.6 messages.I opened one by one to read the message sent by the only boy or man or whatever called male that I knew. It’s only just half past six in the morning but he make me annoy already.It’s unbelieveable,he make like he can’t live without me for a day.I sighed while read all the message.

 

From :Kris

Hey wassup,Amber!!!

 

From :Kris

Are you awake???

 

From :Kris

Want to hang-out?

 

From :Kris

Amber!!!!

 

From :Kris

Please hang-out with me today,I’m boring to death…

 

From :Kris

I love you ((muahhh ß morning kiss))

 

I feel like I want to break his head into half when I read the last message.This boy make my anger raised like hell.What the heck he still sent this kind of message when I already asked him to sent it last week.This boy never ever listen to me,I totally need to kill him right after I meet him today.But somehow I like to read it over and over again.

 

I slaped my both cheek,I can’t believe I just think that I like to read it.Ohhh,hell!!!!Love?It’s the ridicilous thing that I ever heard.I hate so-called love since I was nine,since my parents agreed to divorce.And at that time,I believe that love is never real,it’s just one of the stupid game of feelings,and I hate it as much as I hate my parents divorce.I rejected all the confession I got from boys without doubt.I can live without love,means I can live without boys,man or whatever it’s.And because of love,I’m here,in Seoul,far far away from my family.

 

Kris Wu or should I said Wu Yifan is the only man that I knew.Honestly at first I do not have interest to know him at all,but he keep knocking my apartment door non-stop,so to make him stop,I must agreed to be his friends.The reason he gave to me is he is new in Seoul,and he do not have many friends and I’m his neighbour so I must be friend with him.This boy always make me go insane.

 

I cursed Kris until I got a new message.I read it,

 

From :Kris

I will be in front of your door right 7.00 am.Be ready,lady!!!

 

I look at the clock,!Only 10 minutes before 7.00 am.This boy must be crazy,where he want to go early in the morning?I don’t understand him at all.I shower as fast as I can and wear whatever I saw,then comb my hair nicely before wear my sport shoes.Right I finished wore the shoes,the bell ringing means Kris is right in front of my door.I opened the door with a blank face while he just smiling look at me.

 

“Morning.” He said while patted my head.

 

I remove his hand without saying anything,push him far away from the door so I can closed the door and locked it.

 

“Where do you want to go?” I asked while make a way to lift while he follow beside me.

 

“Errrmmm…I don’t know.” We entered the lift.And I look at him unbelieveable.

 

“Then why you called me so early,dude!” I smacked his arm.He look at me,smiling like an idiot.I hate it cause he look cute.

 

!Amber,what are you thinking???

 

“Let’s take a walk then we can go to Namsan Tower.”

 

I sighed,just nodded.Follow whatever he want.Sometimes,I also don’t understand myself.Why went Kris ask or command something,I never ever reject it.Why?Someone can tell me???

 

As we walked to the nearest café for breakfast,he told me everything funny happened to him and his friends yesterday.I just be a normal person laughed at it cause it’s super damn funny but I won’t tell you or else this story will be longer than I expected.We sit comfortably in front of each other,I just order a english tea and a toast while he order a milk and sandwich.

 

We’re here in Namsan Tower.This is amazing!I never been in Namsan Tower,when I was young,I make a pinky promise with my sister that we will go to Namsan Tower as a big family but before we can go here,our parents divorce so me and my sister forget the promise right away.Talk about my sister,she is happily in LA with my mother while my father getting re-married so that’s why my sister no longer stay with him.I just called my parents once a week to ask their condition after that I hang-up.I don’t want them to ask about me at all.

 

I turned left when someone tapped my shoulder,I look at Kris who is holding a potato twist in both of his hand,then he gave one to me.I ate it deliciously after said thank you.He said one of his friend recommand potato twist if he went to Namsan Tower so now he gave a tried.I feel amazed of the view from Namsan Tower,it is seriously beautiful.I can’t believe I already here.After this I should bring my sister with me,I will dragged her from LA to Korea just for Namsan Tower.

 

Kris and I took a lot of selca,photos and videos to make as memories.But I like one of the picture of us,it’s super cute,Kris and I make a face while his finger on my chin and my finger on his chin.It’s just perfect for me.We waste a day in Namsan Tower but I do not regret nothing cause this is super duper fun.I just forgot what Kris text me this morning.

 

We rest for awhile,sit on the bench.We’re totally silent and it’s not awkward but I feel something different when I realised how Kris look hesitated on something but I don’t what it is and I don’t want to ask him since it’s not my style.Kris stand-up make me look at him,he ask for excuse for awhile and I just nodded,waiting for him.My head down,my eyes look at my lap,why my heart beat getting fast when Kris leaving,and my hand almost grab his,ask for him to stay.Why I be like this?

 

After a few minuted,I can feel someone stand right in front of me.I raised my head and gasped when I look at Kris holding a lot of colourful balloons in his hand.I stand-up,our gap is so so closed.I do not know what to do,everyone look at us,and I look at Kris who is look at me back.His eyes somehow tell me that he want to tell something that he keep for a long long time.

 

“Amber,I love you.” He said romanticly and I shook my head,can’t believe this.

 

“You know I hate love.”

 

“Amber,I love you.” He repeat it again.

 

“I hate it.I don’t need love.” My tears coming down,why I feel like I’m lying.My heart hurt.Why???

 

“Amber,I love you.” I shook my head while tears keep coming down non-stop.

 

“I will release all this balloon in the air,and if you catch one of it,that’s mean you love me.” And right after his release all the balloon,one  by one the balloon flies far away from us but but my hand move without my willing,catching one of the balloon.I can’t believe it,I catched one of the balloon,I love him.Did I?

 

He smiled while look at me who is still can’t believe that I catched the balloon.He step closer to me,bring me to hug,a warm hug that can melt my heart.My tears keep rolling down when he whisper ‘you need love’ to my right ear.I just nodded,I don’t want to deny it anymore.He make me need love,he make me love him without me realise.He is Kris Wu.

 

He broke the hug,look at me,wipe all my tears before said,

 

“Be mine?” I can’t hold it anymore,I nodded to tell that I’m agreed.

 

I don’t know when but my lips already pressed on him,sweet and y for my first kiss.Our first kiss!We are totally into it make me don’t realise that we’re still in public,everyone watching and they’re claping makes me shy,my face like a burning tomato.We just bow before heading home,holding hands.

 

I unlock my door,can’t open the door when Kris turned me around to look at him,pressed me agaisnt the door,kiss me again and again.I do not do nothing,not even replying the kiss.My mind suddenly became blur when we in the lift.He look at me while his hand pressed on the door,blocking my way to escape.

 

“You should reply the kiss.” He said,kinda unsatisfied with me.

 

I just shook my head,means no no no!!!

 

He sighed before his left hand on my shoulder while his right hand open the door,both of us enter my house before he locked the door then he bring us to the living room before pressed me on the floor and he is top of me.I shocked,what he is trying to do?

 

“Wh-What are you doi----“ I can’t finished my words when he pressed his lips on mine.This boy look addicted to my lips.It will get swollen if he keep doing it.Stupid!

 

He broke it for awhile to take an air before continue it again and I still do not reply his kiss at all no matter how time he pressed it on mine.Let he be like this,I can’t understand him and now I want to ask myself why I agree to be his?Ohh,yeah!I just remember that,I love him!

 

When the word love appeared in my head,I reply his kiss!Then I can feel his smirk between the kiss before he officialy broke it.I look at him who make me sit in front of him,our forehead touched and this position,I think it’s cute!He carassed my face,I’m not moving.Waiting for him to say something or do something.

 

“Finally,you replied my kiss.” Bang!It’s just that what he want when he kiss me non-stop.Cehhh,I should reply when he fist do it not when he kiss again and again.

 

“You should tell me.” My voice getting annoyed.He just laughed before rubbed my head.

 

“You should know by yourself.It’s time for you to sleep,I should go now.Byee!” He stand-up,and I just confused.What I know that I want him to stay with me,stay with me by my side when I awake tomorrow morning,stay by my side forever and ever.

 

Now,what I know is I was holding his hand,make him stop walked,look at me curiously.

 

“Stay.Don’t.Go.” I can’t look right into his eyes but I feel happy when he hug me and whisper ‘yes’ to my ear.

 

I feel like I don’t hate love anymore.I feel like I just need someone to bring me to level to love and to be loved so I can understand the meaning of love.And about my parents,should I said that they do not have a strong love to each other?I find my true love,he is the one who bring me to the level,he is the one who make me realise that I need love.And as a thank you for that,should I gave him a present?Yes,I should.

 

I pulled Kris for a hot and passionate kiss.He shocked at first but he maintain hiself enjoying the hotness between us,between the kiss,and one by one our cloth getting away from our body after I whisper ‘make me yours since you said I need love’ to his right ear before continue whisper ‘make love with me’ in his left ear.Use your present wisely,Kris Wu.

 

|| the end ||


 

Dear you

 

Hello and Thankyu so much for reading this lame fanfic.And thankyu to you who has been nice to subscribe,to comment or to upvote.I feel touched.I’m really sorry if there are a lot of grammar mistakes and error.Please forgive me.I hope you like this KrisBer one-shot fanfic that I had wrote,and if you a hardshipper of Krisber like I am,please have a time to check my other KrisBer fanfic.And please kindly click 'heart' for my message to EXO here.Thankyu again.

 

XOXO,

AnnaAliah