Final

Love Me Back Hyung!

LOVE ME BACK HYUNG!
 


_ _ _

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Jongin smiles at person he loves so much. The one and only destined for him, the apple of his eyes, his sun and oxygen, Do Kyungsoo.  “Pretty eyes”—the name Jongin secretly calls Kyungsoo, looks away from whatever he’s reading and stare the tanned guy. Jongin flashed his cute smile and gave his hyung the bouquet of roses he been holding.

 

 

“For you hyung!” He says and a visible blush spreads on his cheeks. Kyungsoo took the beautiful roses from him and showed him his heart-shaped smile and Jongin swears everything sparkled everytime his hyung does that.

 

 

“Wow! Thank you again Jongin,” Kyungsoo looked at the flowers then back at Jongin. “It’s pretty.”

 

 

“I’m glad you like them.”  Jongin scratches the back of his neck and sits next to his hyung. Kyungsoo placed the flowers beside him and continues on reading his book. Jongin can’t help feel sad that his hyung didn’t start a conversation with him but it didn’t bother him too much because he knows his hyung is a book lover.

 

 

He finds his hyung very beautiful, especially the scenery he is seeing now, his ivory white skin and brown hair glows underneath the sunlight’s gentle glare, his red luscious lips forming into a small pout and the eyes –Jongin loves his hyung’s eyes. His eyes are round, vibrant and beautiful. Just thinking of Kyungsoo’s perfection makes the butterflies in his tummy flutter again.

 

 

He has been courting Kyungsoo for a year and “pretty eyes” isn’t easy to get. He confessed to the man a countless of times and he’d just say thank you and smiled. At first Jongin felt dejected but when he realized his hyung didn’t  really reject or stop his confession, he knew he still have chance.

 

 

Today he’ll try again.

 

 

“Hyung,” Jongin called him then gulps when the other looks at him. “I-I…” the nervousness is still there. He’d done this a lot of time but he still feels so nervous.

 

 

“I love you, hyung.”  He said (again) and watched the man’s reaction. Kyungsoo’s facial expression turns soft and smiles at him.

 

 

“Thank you.” He replied and picks up the books and the bouquet. “Do you want to come with me to the library again?”

 

 

Jongin mentally sighs. “Okay hyung.” He then grabs the book and bouquet from Kyungsoo. “Let me carry these for you.”

 

 

“Aww, Thank you Jongin! You’re so nice.”

 

 

He didn’t get the answer he wanted today but at least he got a compliment from his hyung.

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

Right now, he is inside Sehun’s room, sitting one of his friend’s bean bags. He watches Sehun scream in victory after defeating the main antagonist of the game and going nuts on it, saying “I won motherer!” and “Who’s your daddy now?!” his friend is so embarrassing.

 

 

Sehun is always the one he runs to after he was not-really-rejected by Kyungsoo. He always comforts him when Jongin sulks and gives tips or advices to him.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Gives tips or advices to him.

 

 

To him.

 

 

From Sehun.

 

 

 

“That’s it!That’s why he always fail, that's why he never heard the sweet “Yes.” from his beloved hyung because it’s from Oh. ing. Sehun!

 

 

"Sehun, you’re useless." Jongin said to his bestfriend since elementary with no hesitation and his bestfriend is obviously taken back at Jongin's harsh words.

 

 

"Hey! Wha--"

 

 

"All your words, pick-up lines, strategies and advices to me never worked on hyung." he said and went straight to Sehun's bed and grabs Sehun's laptop.

 

 

"Maybe the problem is you!" Sehun said and threw his soccer ball at Jongin, which the tanned teen easily dodged.

 

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and said. "Psh, said the guy who always have problems down there everytime he sees his favorite hyung playing soccer on the field."

 

 

" you Jongin!"

 

 

"Ew, no."

 

 

"Jongin, my patience on you is dying so if you--" He abruptly stops when he noticed Jongin wasn't paying any attention at all. "What are you doing?!"

 

 

"I’m searching for answers in Google."

 

 

"You think Google has the answer to your love problem?"

 

 

"Yeah, This is where you got the right answers in our assignment last week and got you a perfect grade, right?" Jongin says without removing his eyes at the laptop screen. "This is also where you watch to get rid of your problems there, right?"

 

 

 

Sehun has been defeated.

 

 

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Sehun asks and sits next to Jongin.

 

 

Jongin raised a brow and says. “Why are you helping?”

 

 

“Because you’re my friend,” he pats Jongin’s shoulder. “And if this works out, will you help me with mine?”

 

 

“Fine.”

 

 

 

So they did their research on “how to make the person you love, love you back?” and a lot links came out. They check it one by one; watch a lot of cheesy movies, they red true super romantic stories that are very hard to believe in and some love facts for fun. Jongin was about to click the close button when a very interesting love fact got his attention.

 

 

“It only takes up to four minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.” Is this true?

 

 

Then a light bulb pops over his head.

 

 

He’s got a plan.

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Sehun, do you know someone who can sing or play guitar?” Jongin asks.

 

 

“Both.”

 

 

“Perfect. Invite them over here.”

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

“, I didn’t know courting could be so expensive!”

 

Jongin smirked. “I always buy hyung flowers every time we meet up.”

 

 

“Rich kid.”

 

 

___

 

 

 

 

“Sehun, call Jongdae and his friends.”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“We need slaves!”

 

 

“What if they don’t agree?”

 

 

“We have food.”

 

 

“Oh okay.”

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

“! ! !” Sehun cries and frantically flail his arms around.

 

 

“What happen this time Sehun?” Jongin says as he watches his friend run around the room. The new sl –new helpers, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, looked at the guy like he was on crazy and concludes that the guy might be high.

 

 

“I didn’t know Jongdae is friends with Luhan-hyung!”

 

 

“Dude it’s your chance!”

 

 

“I kennot ma feelssss”

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

“O-Ow, I have glitters in my eye!”

 

 

“Don’t worry hyung! Oh Sehun to the rescue!”

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

“Did you convince the library owner?” Joonmyun asks as he cut the colored paper into strips.

 

 

“Yeah, the owner is kind,” Jongin said and decided to help him. “Since the library isn’t open during Sundays, she said we should do it on Sunday.”

 

 

“Cool. How did you convince her?” this time Baekhyun asks.

 

 

“She knows me and hyung because we’re always in her library,” Jongin said. “And I also gave food.”

 

 

“Ah that’s how.” The two men said in unison and gets back to work.

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

 

Buzzt. Buzzt. Buzzt.

 

 

"Hey Jongin! You got a message."Yixing says as he picks it up from the table and waves it at Jongin's direction. Jongin, who is busy practicing his steps, looks at himand asked who sent him the message.

 

 

"Well, here it says Pretty Eyes--"

 

 

 

"It's from hyung!!!"

 

 

"Everbody! Restraint him!"Sehun ordered and in a snap, Jongin is squashed by ten people.

 

 

"What the !? I can't breathe!"Jongin said as he try to squirm his way out.

 

 

"Sorry Jongin, but this is for your own good."Luhan said.

 

 

"You'll only get distracted if you start texting Kyungsoo!"Minseok said as he also tries to breathe.

 

 

 

"Yixing! Hide his phone now!!!"

 

 

 

"Get off me! I must reply hyung back!!!"

 

 

 

Yixing runs away from the mess and calmly hides it underneath Sehun's dirty laundry. He is pretty sure no one will look for it under there.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

"These clothes are itchy."

 

 

 

 

"Jongin, i've been wanting to scratch my crack when we set foot on this store and do you see me complaining?"Jongdae said with no hesitation or shame.

 

 

 

 

"No..."then takes one step away from the guy.

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

“Do you think he’ll be impressed?” Jongin asked and look at the masterpiece they’d done.

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Absolutely!”

 

 

“Definitely.”

 

 

“Yeah, I think so?”

 

 

 Jongin smiled at his new friends answers and gives them a thumbs up.

 

 

“Maybe you should approach him with a rose in your mouth?” Sehun suggests with a playful smile lingering his lips. He thinks he should reconsider Sehun as his bestfriend.

 

 

“Hell no!”

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

 

“Today is the big day! Are you ready?”

 

 

 

“No! No I’m not!”


 

 

“Wow, Jongin looks like a nervous bride in her wedding day.”

 


 

“No, it’s more like a woman going into labor.”


 

 

A few heads nods in agreement.

 

 

 

_ _ _

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wonders what happened to Jongin. The guy didn't show up for a week and it bothers himso somuchfor days. He didn't get any text messages, which he find so unusual and decided to text Jongin but didn't receive any replyfrom the male. This saddened him a lot and luckily the library is open today and he hopes reading books will lift his spirits up.

 

 

 

He enters the library thensmiles at the librarian who welcomed himin. There some people in there library and hethinks he saw them somewhere. He heads straight to the mystery section of library and begins searching for what book to read.

 

 

He is in the middle of reading a book when a paper landed on it. The paper was folded into four and "read me"was written on it. He looks around and searches to whom the paper was from.

 

 

 

 

Nobody there. then proceeds to unfolding the paper.

 

 

 

 

 

"One day, i caught myself smiling and realized it's because i am thinking of you."

 

 

 

 

Is this message for him? Kyungsoo blushes and looks down and finds another paper lying in front of his feet on. He picked it up and reads it.

 

 

 

 

"Can I tie your shoes? I don't want you to fall to someone else."

 

 

 

 

His heart is beating so rapidly. There's a part of him that hopes this is Jongin's doings. Jongin is the only one who's courting him so there's a possibility that it is him.

 

 

 

He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice someone walked behind him. That person tap him on the shoulder and runs. of course, he saw him and chase the guy.

 

 

"Wait!" Kyungsoo hollers and tries not to lose the guy.

 

 

The guy he is chasing made a sharp turn between the romance section and business section. He followed him and is suprise to find no one is there. He scratched his head and looks around again.

 

 

 

He walked towards the chairs and sits on it, still wondering who is that person. He rest his arms and head on the table and sees a guy sleeping beside him. He was about to ignore him when something on the stranger's hair caught his attention. It's another paper.

 

 

 

"I'm not a morning person but if i woke up beside you, I'll be."

 

 

 

This must be Jongin's work! It has to be!!! He thought then someone taps him on the shoulder. He looks behind and sees three tall dudes, their backs facing Kyungsoo. His eyes widens when there are messages written on them and he quickly reads them.

 

 

 

 

"I do believe All the love you give

All of the things you do"

 

 

 

"Love you Love you

I’ll keep you safe Don't you worry

I wouldn't leave Wanna keep you near"

 

 

 

"Cause I feel the same way too

Love you Love you

Want you to know that i'm With you"

 

 

 

He then hears a guitar playing and a melodious voice singing.

 

 

 

Someone taps on his shoulder and expects it's another guy giving him another note but it isn't.

 

 

 

It was Jongin. He is wearing a full white tuxedo and a dazzling smile which he thinks so beautiful.

 

 

"I will love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you and Squeeze you

I will please you for all times"

 

 

 

Jongin gently grabs both his hand and puts it on his shoulders and his hands on Kyungsoo waist and sway their bodies to sweet rhythm of the music.

 

 

"I dont wanna lose you and lose you and lose you

Cause i need you i need you I need you

So I want you to be my baby

You've got to understand My love"

 

 

Kyungsoo rests his head on Jongin broad shoulder.

 

 

"You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

beautiful beautiful beautiful Boy

You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

beautiful beautiful beautiful Boy"

 

 

He then remembers the times he spent with Jongin, the happy memories he and Jongin made, his comforting words, his warm hugs and hands, Jongin's cute smile, his pout, his affectionate gaze at him. He feels something tingling his stomach, his whole face feels hot and his heart won't calm down. Only Jongin could make him feel this way.

 

 

Jongin places his lips near his ear and sings along.

 

 

"I will love you and love you and love you

Gonna hold you and hold you

and Squeeze you

I will please you for all times

I dont wanna lose you and

lose you and lose you

Cause i need you i need you I need you

So I want you to be my baby

You've got to understand My love"

 

 

Kyungsoo laughs at Jongin when he tries to sing the high notes. He never felt this happy in his life.

 

 

"You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

beautiful beautiful beautiful Boy

You are beautiful beautiful beautiful

beautiful beautiful beautiful Boy"

 

 

Jongin pulls away and holds his hands. He smiled at him.

 

 

 

"I love you hyung." He said as he lovingly stare into Kyungsoo's eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I want to!" Kyungsoo is now sure he really wants to be him and won't regret this decision.

 

 

 

Jongin pulled him into his arms and twirl him around, whispering soft "I love you" on his ear and he'll gladly answer back with "I love you too"

 

 

 

 

His plan actually worked! This whole thing took three minutes and fifty-four seconds (Jongin considers it as four minutes) and it worked! The” it takes four minutes to decide you like someoneis true!

 

 

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Then colorful confetti burst in the air as the gang surrounds them with glee. Sehun playfully punched Jongin on the back and said. "Congrats Jongin,"

 

 

 

"Do you remember your promise?” Sehun quickly added.  

 

 

“Yeah, yeah… I remembered.” He muttered and gave his friend a smile. Come to think of it, if it wasn’t for Sehun, we won’t be able to pull this off.

 

 

“Um, hyung?” Jongin faces Kyungsoo, his boyfriend, and grabs his hand. Kyungsoo smiles and squeezed his hand.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“W-Will you go out on a date with me? Right now?” he asks.

 


 

“Sure!”

 

 

 

The new couple left the library with hands tight around each other and hearts beating for each other. He had been courting Kyungso for a year and finally have his hyung's heart in just less than four minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(“I’m so happy for them!”)

 

 

(“Yeah… but who’ll clean the mess we created?)

 

 

(“Probably us…”)

 

 

(“What are we slaves?”)

 

 

(“We can’t just leave the place messy, right Sehun?)

 

 

(“Hyung is right! Let’s clean it!”)

 

 

(They all groaned.)

 

 

 

 

A/N: My first oneshot! Yay! I hope you guys have fun reading this! This is inspired by me searching for love facts for fun. Sorry if i have any wrong grammar or spelling and have a nice day! ^^