Revenge is Sweet

The Life of the Jung Family

One day, five years old Changmin, carelessly tripped and accidentally knocked over an antique vase given by Yunho's aunt as his wedding gift which later shattered into pieces. 

"Changmin! What have you done?"ask Jaejoong.

"I'm sorry mama. It was an accident. I didnt mean to. Please believe me, mama", said changmin.

When Yunho finds about the incident, he quickly ushered his son into a room and locked the door to prevent Jaejoong from entering and Changmin from leaving.

When Changmin walking out the room with tears streaming down his face, Jaejoong feels regret telling Yunho about the vase.

He gathers Changmin in his arms, rubbing his son's back in soothing manner before asking him, "What did daddy said to you, baby?"

Looking at his mama," Can i leave all the swears words that daddy said to me, mama?"ask Changmin timidly.

When his mama said he could, Changmin answers,"Well daddy said nothing at all mama. He kept using the swearing words. He said nothing at all about the vase incident. Will you scold daddy because he said the bad words mama?"

Jaejoong later stands,and say,"There is a chocolate cake in the fridge. Eat as many as you want. Mama need to discuss with daddy about something".

In the kicthen while he puts a piece of chocolate cake on the plate, Changmin can hear clearly how daddy getting a scold from mama.

Ouch,boo! That hurt!
What are you talking about?
I didnt use the swear words
I didnt scold him at all
No
I'm not lying
No! I didnt say changmin lied
Of course i love that little devil.
The little devil is just an expression.
What do you mean by no for a week?!!
that little monster.


Listening to how daddy is begging mama for forgiveness,while munching his cake, he enjoys the fact that his daddy wont be getting any his so called u-know time from mama. How dare daddy asked him to give half of his lego blocks to Kyuhyun as a punishment. That is Star Wars limited edition lego blocks. Nobody touch them except him and mama. 

As he see mama walking towards him with a big smile, and daddy with sulking face walking behind him, Changmin thinks,yup revenge is sweet.